• Rita realizes that she is unhappy with her lifestyle.
• Rita goes to school to study anthropology.
• Her marriage begins to disintegrate, and they agree to have a short separation.
• Rita travels to Mexico on her own.
• Rita has dinner with two strangers, and she sleeps with one of them.
• She hates calling her husband to tell him that the credit card were stolen when she was on the bus.
• Rita moves in with a young couple and their baby while she goes to school to learn Spanish.
• She develops a rash.
• Rita visits the Zapotec village and asks to live there.
• Days later, she moves into the village.
• They don't accept her at first, but she soon becomes an integral part of the village.
• After calling her husband, Rita realizes that her marriage is over.
• She decides where she is going to travel next.
This section contains 948 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)