* Rita realizes that she is unhappy with her lifestyle.
* Rita goes to school to study anthropology.
* Her marriage begins to disintegrate, and they agree to have a short separation.
* Rita travels to Mexico on her own.
* Rita has dinner with two strangers, and she sleeps with one of them.
* She hates calling her husband to tell him that the credit card were stolen when she was on the bus.
* Rita moves in with a young couple and their baby while she goes to school to learn Spanish.
* She develops a rash.
* Rita visits the Zapotec village and asks to live there.
* Days later, she moves into the village.
* They don't accept her at first, but she soon becomes an integral part of the village.
* After calling her husband, Rita realizes that her marriage is over.
* She decides where she is going to travel next.
* Rita goes...
This section contains 943 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)