|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disguise does the Duke maintain while Angelo is in power in Measure for Measure?
2. Where does Bertram live in Italy?
3. What does Iago suspect Emilia of?
(a) Seducing Roderigo.
(b) Colluding with Othello.
(c) Giving information to Desdemona.
(d) Taking his money.
4. Why does Bertram think he is within his rights to propose to Diana in All's Well That Ends Well?
(a) Helena has released him from his bonds.
(b) He thinks Helena has died.
(c) His marriage to Helena was not consumated.
(d) Diana is a former nun.
5. Who wins the wager at the end of the Taming of the Shrew?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Isabel supposed to do the day she pleads to Angelo in Measure for Measure?
2. What is Diana given at the end of All's Well That Ends Well as a reward?
3. What false name does Viola take when she enters Orsino's employ in Twelfth Night?
4. What relation is Claudius to Hamlet?
5. Where does Timon go to live after he abandons humanity?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Timon do with his chest of gold at the end of his story?
2. Why does Hamlet kill Polonius?
3. How does Pericles reunite with his daughter and wife at the end of the story?
4. How does Petruchio tame Katharine on their wedding day?
5. What are the marriages that end Measure for Measure?
6. Why cannot Bianca get married in Taming of the Shrew?
7. What happens when Viola, in disguise, goes to Olivia on Orsino's behalf?
8. How does Helena trick Bertram out of his ring in All's Well That Ends Well?
9. Describe Iago's revenge against Othello.
10. How does Pericles end up marrying Thaisa?
This section contains 864 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)