|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wins the wager at the end of the Taming of the Shrew?
2. Who does Olivia marry at the end of Twelfth Night?
(d) No one.
3. What rank has Cassio recently attained at the beginning of Othello?
4. Which of the following character's is killed when Romeo and Tybalt meet in the street?
(a) Friar Lawrence.
5. Who helps Helena plot her deception of Bertram in All's Well That Ends Well?
(a) Diana's mother.
(b) The pope.
(c) Bertram's sister.
(d) The Duke's daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose shrine does Helena visit in All's Well That Ends Well?
2. What does Timon of Athens find while digging in the dirt?
3. What does Hamlet happen upon when he returns to Elsinore from England?
4. On her second visit to Olivia in Twelfth Night, Viola protests that she will never love a what?
5. Which of the following characters is not related to the rest?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the Duke of Vienna give up power at the beginning of Measure for Measure?
2. Why is Othello summoned before the Duke of Venice for his marriage?
3. Describe Iago's revenge against Othello.
4. What happens to Aegeon's lost son and servant in Comedy of Errors?
5. How did Aegeon's family come together and get separated in a matter of days?
6. In Pericles, how does Marina become a slave?
7. How does Pericles lose Thaisa at sea?
8. Why is Romeo banished from Verona?
9. What is the state of affairs between Ephesus and Syracuse in Comedy of Errors?
10. How does Petruchio tame Katharine on their wedding day?
This section contains 904 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)