|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Tybalt's connection to Juliet?
(a) They were once lovers.
(b) She is his daughter.
(c) He is her son.
(d) They are cousins.
2. Why have Romeo and Juliet never met before the ball?
(a) Romeo has been at university.
(b) Their families are feuding.
(c) Juliet was never allowed to leave her family's estate.
(d) They are from different towns.
3. Why does Bertram think he is within his rights to propose to Diana in All's Well That Ends Well?
(a) Helena has released him from his bonds.
(b) His marriage to Helena was not consumated.
(c) Diana is a former nun.
(d) He thinks Helena has died.
4. In Comedy of Errors, where do the twins of Syracuse seek shelter in Ephesus?
(a) An embassy.
(b) A workshop.
(c) A convent.
(d) A cathedral.
5. Where does the Duke claim he is going at the beginning of Measure for Measure?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the King of France suspect Bertrand of in All's Well That Ends Well?
2. Who does Orsino marry at the end of Twelfth Night?
3. In Timon of Athens, the titular character invites his friends to a what?
4. In what fictional kingdom does Twelfth Night take place?
5. At the beginning of Comedy of Errors, what does Aegeon offer for his life?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)