Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bertram think he is within his rights to propose to Diana in All's Well That Ends Well?
(a) Helena has released him from his bonds.
(b) His marriage to Helena was not consumated.
(c) He thinks Helena has died.
(d) Diana is a former nun.
2. Where does Timon go to live after he abandons humanity?
(a) A remote island.
(b) The woods.
(c) The desert.
3. What does the jail provost send the Duke in Measure for Measure to ensure Claudio's safety?
(a) A key.
(b) A jailer's bond.
(c) A hundred ducats.
(d) A human head.
4. Who helps Helena plot her deception of Bertram in All's Well That Ends Well?
(a) The pope.
(b) Diana's mother.
(c) Bertram's sister.
(d) The Duke's daughter.
5. Who does Juliet's father betroth her to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Duke of Vienna place Angelo in charge at the beginning of Measure for Measure?
2. On her second visit to Olivia in Twelfth Night, Viola protests that she will never love a what?
3. What is in the dishes Timon serves his friends?
4. Whose death is Olivia mourning at the beginning of Twelfth Night?
5. In what fictional kingdom does Twelfth Night take place?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)