|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What request does the ghost of Hamlet's father make?
(a) Take the throne.
(b) Avenge his murder.
(c) Murder the Queen.
(d) Do not marry Ophelia.
2. For how long will the potion given Juliet keep her in a state of apparent death?
(a) One week.
(b) A month.
(c) Three months.
(d) 42 hours.
3. Who fails to tell Romeo that Juliet is not actually dead?
(a) Lord Montague.
(b) Friar Lawrence.
(c) The Nurse.
4. When does Aegeon's son ask Aegeon if he can search for his twin and mother?
(a) When they emerge from the storm.
(b) When they arrive at Ephesus.
(c) When he turns 18.
(d) When he is about to be married.
5. Which of the following character's is killed when Romeo and Tybalt meet in the street?
(a) Friar Lawrence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What catastrophic event befalls Aegeon's return home in his story at the beginning of Comedy of Errors?
2. What is Mariana's connection to Angelo in Measure for Measure?
3. In All's Well That Ends Well, which of the following characters does not return to France immediately after Bertrand's marriage in Italy?
4. In what fictional kingdom does Twelfth Night take place?
5. How does Pericles win the Thaisa's hand in marriage?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)