|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Thaisa seemingly die in Pericles?
(a) She falls from a tower.
(b) She drowns.
(c) She dies in childbirth.
(d) She is murdered by Antiochus's assassins.
2. Whom does Hamlet accidentally kill in Gertrude's bedchamber?
3. What request does the ghost of Hamlet's father make?
(a) Avenge his murder.
(b) Murder the Queen.
(c) Take the throne.
(d) Do not marry Ophelia.
4. Which character is not killed by Hamlet?
5. In what fictional kingdom does Twelfth Night take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Diana given at the end of All's Well That Ends Well as a reward?
2. Why does Bertram think he is within his rights to propose to Diana in All's Well That Ends Well?
3. In Measure for Measure the law citizens of Vienna are constantly breaking concerns what?
4. What does the jail provost send the Duke in Measure for Measure to ensure Claudio's safety?
5. Where does Bertram live in Italy?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)