Short Answer Questions Key
1. In The Tempest, what important items does Prospero have that allow him to use magic on the island?
2. When does Sycorax die in The Tempest?
Before Prospero and Mirand arrive at the island.
3. In The Tempest, where on the island do Sycorax imprison good spirits?
4. Who constantly torments Caliban at the beginning of The Tempest?
5. What role does Ariel take on the island in The Tempest?
6. How does Prospero bring his enemies to the island in The Tempest?
7. Who is the second human Miranda meets in The Tempest?
This section contains 4,522 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)