|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Othello and Pericles, Prince of Tyre.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosalind give Orlando when she first meets him?
(a) A lock of her hair.
(b) Her neck chain.
(c) A book of poems.
(d) Her handkerchief.
2. At the beginning of Macbeth, the title character is than of what township?
3. How does Leontes want Polixenes killed at the beginning of The Winter's Tale?
(a) He wants him stabbed.
(b) He wants him set ablaze.
(c) He wants him poisoned.
(d) He wants him thrown from the battlements.
4. In A Midsummer Night's Dream, what penalty does Hermia face if she refuses he father's choice of marriage?
(a) Forced nunnery.
(b) Public mockery.
(c) Life imprisonment.
5. How do Claudio and Don Pedro indicate to Benedick that Beatrice loves him in Much Ado About Nothing?
(a) They leave a note for him to find.
(b) They tell him outright.
(c) They let him overhear a conversation.
(d) They show him Beatrice's journal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who constantly torments Caliban at the beginning of The Tempest?
2. Whom does Hamlet accidentally kill in Gertrude's bedchamber?
3. What does Portia disguise herself as at the end of Merchant of Venice?
4. Which of the following is Iago's reason for wanting to destroy Othello?
5. Whose shrine does Helena visit in All's Well That Ends Well?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)