|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Othello and Pericles, Prince of Tyre.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Belarius, Polydore and Cadwal leave Imogen in the woods?
(a) They think she is an assassin.
(b) They think she is dead.
(c) They believe she is a wood sprite.
(d) They want to keep her safe from scouts.
2. What request does the ghost of Hamlet's father make?
(a) Take the throne.
(b) Avenge his murder.
(c) Do not marry Ophelia.
(d) Murder the Queen.
3. Who tips off Orlando that his life is in danger in As You Like It?
(a) The duke.
4. Why does Olivia confuse Sebastian and Viola in Twelfth Night?
(a) They are twins.
(b) She never sees Sebastian's face.
(c) They both pretent to be the same person.
(d) She has poor eyesight.
5. How does Olivia respond to Viola's entreaties of Orsino's behalf in Twelfth Night?
(a) She falls in love with Viola.
(b) She submits wo Orsino's entreaties.
(c) She slaps Viola several times.
(d) She pays Viola never to return.
Short Answer Questions
1. What service does Helena do the King of France in All's Well That Ends Well?
2. What does Angelo threaten the disguised Duke with at the end of Measure for Measure?
3. What catastrophic event befalls Aegeon's return home in his story at the beginning of Comedy of Errors?
4. What punishment is Claudio facing for seduction in Measure for Measure?
5. For what purpose does Proteus hire the disguised Julia in Two Gentlemen of Verona?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)