|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Othello and Pericles, Prince of Tyre.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In As You Like It, what is Orlando doing the first time Rosalind sees him?
(b) Riding a horse.
2. In A Midsummer Night's Dream, who tips Demetrius off to Lysander's plan to flee the city?
3. Which of the following characters is not related to the rest?
4. How does Pericles win the Thaisa's hand in marriage?
(a) He competes in a tournament.
(b) He solves a riddle.
(c) He comes to her father's house every day for a year.
(d) He trades his ship for her.
5. Who helps Helena plot her deception of Bertram in All's Well That Ends Well?
(a) Diana's mother.
(b) Bertram's sister.
(c) The Duke's daughter.
(d) The pope.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a prophecy the witches make at the beginning of Macbeth?
2. Which character is not dead at the end of Othello?
3. Where does the Duke claim he is going at the beginning of Measure for Measure?
4. On her second visit to Olivia in Twelfth Night, Viola protests that she will never love a what?
5. Lying to his father in Two Gentlemen of Verona, Proteus says his letter from Julia is from whom?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)