|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Othello and Pericles, Prince of Tyre.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Othello kill Desdemona?
(a) He smothers her.
(b) He sets fire to her bedchamber.
(c) He stabs her.
(d) He throws he from a battlement.
2. What does Rosalind give Orlando when she first meets him?
(a) A lock of her hair.
(b) Her neck chain.
(c) A book of poems.
(d) Her handkerchief.
3. How does Lady Macbeth convince her husband to kill Duncan?
(a) She reminds him he will be king.
(b) She calls him a coward.
(c) She uses reverse psychology.
(d) She threatens to do it herself.
4. In All's Well That Ends Well, what must Helena do to gain Bertrand's hand in marriage?
(a) Save his mother.
(b) Find his brother's grave.
(c) Take his ring.
(d) Guess his true name.
5. Who constantly torments Caliban at the beginning of The Tempest?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the fisherman in Comedy of Errors do with Antipholus and Dromio when they arrive in Ephesus?
2. What false name does Rosalind choose for her flight into Arden?
3. Whose death is Olivia mourning at the beginning of Twelfth Night?
4. What false name does Viola take when she enters Orsino's employ in Twelfth Night?
5. In A Midsummer Night's Dream, who tips Demetrius off to Lysander's plan to flee the city?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)