|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Othello and Pericles, Prince of Tyre.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Thaisa seemingly die in Pericles?
(a) She drowns.
(b) She is murdered by Antiochus's assassins.
(c) She dies in childbirth.
(d) She falls from a tower.
2. What does the jail provost send the Duke in Measure for Measure to ensure Claudio's safety?
(a) A key.
(b) A jailer's bond.
(c) A hundred ducats.
(d) A human head.
3. What two dangerous animals does Orlando save Oliver from in As You Like It?
(a) A lion and a snake.
(b) A bear and a tarantula.
(c) An eagle and a shark.
(d) A wolf and a scorpion.
4. In whose clothes is Margaret dressed as part of the devious plot in Much Ado About Nothing?
(b) Don Pedro's.
5. Whose shrine does Helena visit in All's Well That Ends Well?
(a) St. Joan.
(b) St. Jacques le Grande.
(c) St. Thomas au Beckett.
(d) St. Bernadette.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the fisherman in Comedy of Errors do with Antipholus and Dromio when they arrive in Ephesus?
2. Where does Camillo offer to marry Perdita and Florizel to avoid Leontes' wrath in The Winter's Tale?
3. How is Silvia related to the Duke of Milan?
4. Who does Orsino marry at the end of Twelfth Night?
5. Whom does Hamlet accidentally kill in Gertrude's bedchamber?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)