|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Othello and Pericles, Prince of Tyre.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What wild animal kill Antigones in The Winter's Tale?
(a) A shark.
(b) A hawk.
(c) A tiger.
(d) A bear.
2. In All's Well That Ends Well, what must Helena do to gain Bertrand's hand in marriage?
(a) Find his brother's grave.
(b) Save his mother.
(c) Guess his true name.
(d) Take his ring.
3. What name does Kent take to follow Lear in disguise?
4. Where does Iachomo tell Pisanio to kill Imogen in Cymbeline?
5. How do Claudio and Don Pedro indicate to Benedick that Beatrice loves him in Much Ado About Nothing?
(a) They show him Beatrice's journal.
(b) They let him overhear a conversation.
(c) They tell him outright.
(d) They leave a note for him to find.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the King of France give Helena her choice of in All's Well That Ends Well?
2. What rank has Cassio recently attained at the beginning of Othello?
3. For what purpose does Proteus hire the disguised Julia in Two Gentlemen of Verona?
4. What does Timon of Athens find while digging in the dirt?
5. Whose shrine does Helena visit in All's Well That Ends Well?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)