|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Othello and Pericles, Prince of Tyre.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Diana given at the end of All's Well That Ends Well as a reward?
(a) A husband.
(b) A manor in Provence.
(c) A large gemstone.
(d) A seat in court.
2. Why does Pericles go to Ephesus at the end of the story?
(a) A dream tells him to.
(b) His army is needed there.
(c) He wants to see it before he dies.
(d) He hears that his wife is alive.
3. Why does Lear wander into a storm at night?
(a) He has not bathed in days.
(b) He does not want to live with his daughters.
(c) He wants to gather an army together.
(d) He is looking for Cordelia.
4. What catastrophic event befalls Aegeon's return home in his story at the beginning of Comedy of Errors?
(a) A storm.
(b) A volcanic eruption.
(c) A pirate attack.
(d) An earthquake.
5. In Cymbeline, why does the King raise Posthumus?
(a) His father was a royal night.
(b) He brings good luck to the kingdom.
(c) He is the King's favorite fool.
(d) He saved the queen's life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two dangerous animals does Orlando save Oliver from in As You Like It?
2. How does Roderigo assist Iago in his plotting?
3. Which of the following character's is killed when Romeo and Tybalt meet in the street?
4. How does Olivia respond to Viola's entreaties of Orsino's behalf in Twelfth Night?
5. What does Iago suspect Emilia of?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)