|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Othello and Pericles, Prince of Tyre.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What catastrophic event befalls Aegeon's return home in his story at the beginning of Comedy of Errors?
(a) A volcanic eruption.
(b) An earthquake.
(c) A storm.
(d) A pirate attack.
2. Who wins the wager at the end of the Taming of the Shrew?
3. With whom is Hermia in love at the beginning of A Midsummer Night's Dream?
4. In A Midsummer Night's Dream, who tips Demetrius off to Lysander's plan to flee the city?
5. In King Lear, Edmund is the bastard son of what earl?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Prospero do to Antonio when the two meet at the end of The Tempest?
2. In The Winter's Tale, Polixenes is the king of what kingdom?
3. What happens to Timon when he asks his friends for money?
4. What wild animal kill Antigones in The Winter's Tale?
5. Whose death is Olivia mourning at the beginning of Twelfth Night?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)