|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Othello and Pericles, Prince of Tyre.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Camillo offer to marry Perdita and Florizel to avoid Leontes' wrath in The Winter's Tale?
2. In Taming of the Shrew, why does Petruchio say Katharine should not eat on their wedding night?
(a) She is putting on too much weight.
(b) The food is not good enough for her.
(c) It is Petruchio's family tradition to starve the bride.
(d) The food much be poisonned.
3. Who wins the wager at the end of the Taming of the Shrew?
4. Who fails to tell Romeo that Juliet is not actually dead?
(a) The Nurse.
(b) Lord Montague.
(d) Friar Lawrence.
5. What do Goneril and Regan immediately deny King Lear after he has given up his crown?
(a) His jewels.
(b) His lodging.
(c) His knights.
(d) His fool.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Aegeon search for his wife and other son before coming to Ephesus?
2. What keepsake does Iago use to convince Othello that Desdemona is unfaithful?
3. What earl helps the mad Lear escape to France?
4. How does Pericles win the Thaisa's hand in marriage?
5. What service does Helena do the King of France in All's Well That Ends Well?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)