|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Othello and Pericles, Prince of Tyre.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of The Winter's Tale, what does Leontes order regarding his new daughter?
(a) She should be imprisoned with her mother.
(b) She should be given to Polixenes.
(c) She should remain with him.
(d) She should be left to die in the wilderness.
2. When does Sycorax die in The Tempest?
(a) She didn't die.
(b) Before Prospero and Mirand arrive at the island.
(c) Days after Prospero and Mirand arrive at the island.
(d) The moment Prospero and Mirand arrive at the island.
3. In King Lear, Edmund is the bastard son of what earl?
4. Where does Camillo offer to marry Perdita and Florizel to avoid Leontes' wrath in The Winter's Tale?
5. The ghost of which character appears at Macbeth's banquet?
(b) The thane of Cawdor.
(c) Lady Macduff.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bertram think he is within his rights to propose to Diana in All's Well That Ends Well?
2. In Cymbeline, why does the King raise Posthumus?
3. Who fails to tell Romeo that Juliet is not actually dead?
4. Whose shrine does Helena visit in All's Well That Ends Well?
5. How is Silvia related to the Duke of Milan?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)