|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Othello and Pericles, Prince of Tyre.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Orsino marry at the end of Twelfth Night?
(a) No one.
2. What self-destructive habit does Timon of Athens have at the beginning of his story?
(b) Drinking to excess.
(c) Sleeping late.
(d) Wasting money.
3. At the beginning of Taming of the Shrew, Baptista declares that Bianca shall not wed until what?
(a) Until she finishes her schooling.
(b) Until she is twenty years of age.
(c) Until the final judgment.
(d) Until Katharine weds.
4. How does Othello kill Desdemona?
(a) He stabs her.
(b) He sets fire to her bedchamber.
(c) He smothers her.
(d) He throws he from a battlement.
5. What item does Iachomo want to gain from Posthumus when they meet in Cymbeline?
(a) His sack of gold.
(b) His ring.
(c) His hat.
(d) His prayerbook.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what fictional kingdom does Twelfth Night take place?
2. How do Claudio and Don Pedro indicate to Benedick that Beatrice loves him in Much Ado About Nothing?
3. Who constantly torments Caliban at the beginning of The Tempest?
4. How does Lady Macbeth convince her husband to kill Duncan?
5. Who concocts the scheme to marry Beatrice and Benedick in Much Ado About Nothing?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)