|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Othello and Pericles, Prince of Tyre.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Camillo offer to marry Perdita and Florizel to avoid Leontes' wrath in The Winter's Tale?
2. At the beginning of King Lear, Cordelia says she loves her father to what extent?
(a) As much as her duty says.
(b) As much as a ll the world combined.
(c) As much as she loves her husband.
(d) As much as her life.
3. In All's Well That Ends Well, what is Helena's father's profession?
4. Why are Romeo and Juliet separated after the street duel with Tybalt?
(a) Juliet is digusted with him.
(b) Romeo is banished.
(c) Romeo is injured.
(d) Tybalt vows to keep him form her.
5. What two dangerous animals does Orlando save Oliver from in As You Like It?
(a) An eagle and a shark.
(b) A lion and a snake.
(c) A wolf and a scorpion.
(d) A bear and a tarantula.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Antipholus of Syracuse attempt to show his appreciation to the duke at the end of Comedy of Errors?
2. What do Goneril and Regan immediately deny King Lear after he has given up his crown?
3. For what purpose does Proteus hire the disguised Julia in Two Gentlemen of Verona?
4. What punishment is Claudio facing for seduction in Measure for Measure?
5. In The Tempest, what important items does Prospero have that allow him to use magic on the island?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)