|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Othello and Pericles, Prince of Tyre.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bertram think he is within his rights to propose to Diana in All's Well That Ends Well?
(a) Diana is a former nun.
(b) He thinks Helena has died.
(c) Helena has released him from his bonds.
(d) His marriage to Helena was not consumated.
2. In Cymbeline, why does the King raise Posthumus?
(a) He is the King's favorite fool.
(b) He saved the queen's life.
(c) He brings good luck to the kingdom.
(d) His father was a royal night.
3. In Othello, where does Othello's army travel to defeat the Turks?
4. Why have Romeo and Juliet never met before the ball?
(a) Their families are feuding.
(b) Juliet was never allowed to leave her family's estate.
(c) Romeo has been at university.
(d) They are from different towns.
5. What relation is Claudius to Hamlet?
(d) No relation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are Romeo and Juliet separated after the street duel with Tybalt?
2. What catastrophic event befalls Aegeon's return home in his story at the beginning of Comedy of Errors?
3. What punishment is Claudio facing for seduction in Measure for Measure?
4. What disguise does the Duke maintain while Angelo is in power in Measure for Measure?
5. With whom is Hermia in love at the beginning of A Midsummer Night's Dream?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)