|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Othello and Pericles, Prince of Tyre.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What catastrophic event befalls Aegeon's return home in his story at the beginning of Comedy of Errors?
(a) A pirate attack.
(b) An earthquake.
(c) A storm.
(d) A volcanic eruption.
2. In All's Well That Ends Well, which of the following characters does not return to France immediately after Bertrand's marriage in Italy?
(a) The widow.
(c) The King.
3. What false name does Rosalind choose for her flight into Arden?
4. Whose death is Olivia mourning at the beginning of Twelfth Night?
(a) Her maid's.
(b) Her father's.
(c) Her brother's.
(d) St. Stephen's.
5. Where does Bertram live in Italy?
Short Answer Questions
1. What good news does Antonio learn after winning his case against Shylock?
2. What is in the dishes Timon serves his friends?
3. What is Isabel supposed to do the day she pleads to Angelo in Measure for Measure?
4. How does Romeo kill himself?
5. Where do Belarius and her two brothers, Polydore and Cadwal, live?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)