|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Othello and Pericles, Prince of Tyre.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the King of France suspect Bertrand of in All's Well That Ends Well?
2. What does the jail provost send the Duke in Measure for Measure to ensure Claudio's safety?
(a) A key.
(b) A human head.
(c) A jailer's bond.
(d) A hundred ducats.
3. What do Goneril and Regan immediately deny King Lear after he has given up his crown?
(a) His lodging.
(b) His knights.
(c) His jewels.
(d) His fool.
4. What is Tybalt's connection to Juliet?
(a) She is his daughter.
(b) He is her son.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) They were once lovers.
5. What wild animal kill Antigones in The Winter's Tale?
(a) A tiger.
(b) A shark.
(c) A bear.
(d) A hawk.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Romeo kill himself?
2. What request does Timon make of Alcibiades at the end of his story?
3. In Timon of Athens, the titular character invites his friends to a what?
4. What false name does Rosalind choose for her flight into Arden?
5. At the beginning of Much Ado About Nothing, where are Don Pedro, Claudio and Benedick returning from?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)