|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Othello and Pericles, Prince of Tyre.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Much Ado About Nothing, where are Don Pedro, Claudio and Benedick returning from?
(a) A diplomatic summit.
(b) A war.
(c) A wedding.
(d) A night of drinking.
2. What relation is Claudius to Hamlet?
(d) No relation.
3. What self-destructive habit does Timon of Athens have at the beginning of his story?
(b) Drinking to excess.
(c) Wasting money.
(d) Sleeping late.
4. What is Mariana's connection to Angelo in Measure for Measure?
(a) She is his wife.
(b) She is his sister.
(c) She is his former betrothed.
(d) She is his adopted daughter.
5. What is Diana given at the end of All's Well That Ends Well as a reward?
(a) A large gemstone.
(b) A manor in Provence.
(c) A seat in court.
(d) A husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Hamlet accidentally kill in Gertrude's bedchamber?
2. At his castles, what appears before Macbeth directing him to Duncan's chamber?
3. In whose clothes is Margaret dressed as part of the devious plot in Much Ado About Nothing?
4. What role does Ariel take on the island in The Tempest?
5. Why does Pericles have to flee Greece at the beginning of the story?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)