|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Othello and Pericles, Prince of Tyre.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Timon when he asks his friends for money?
(a) They pretend not to know him.
(b) They loan it to him with interest.
(c) They give it to him without strings.
(d) They refuse.
2. Who has gone to war with Britain in Cymbeline?
(a) The Turks.
3. How does Prospero bring his enemies to the island in The Tempest?
(a) A storm.
(b) A transporting spell.
(c) A steady wind.
(d) A siren's song.
4. How long does Aegeon search for his wife and other son before coming to Ephesus?
(a) 30 days.
(b) 10 months.
(c) 5 hours.
(d) 7 years.
5. On her second visit to Olivia in Twelfth Night, Viola protests that she will never love a what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Timon go to live after he abandons humanity?
2. What good news does Antonio learn after winning his case against Shylock?
3. In As You Like It, what is Orlando doing the first time Rosalind sees him?
4. Who does Bertrand marry at the end of All's Well That Ends Well?
5. At the beginning of Comedy of Errors, what does Aegeon offer for his life?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)