|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Othello and Pericles, Prince of Tyre.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who fails to tell Romeo that Juliet is not actually dead?
(a) The Nurse.
(c) Lord Montague.
(d) Friar Lawrence.
2. With whom is Hermia in love at the beginning of A Midsummer Night's Dream?
3. What does Rosalind give Orlando when she first meets him?
(a) Her handkerchief.
(b) A lock of her hair.
(c) Her neck chain.
(d) A book of poems.
4. What does Hermione disguise herself as at the end of The Winter's Tale?
(a) A bear.
(b) A maidservant.
(c) A man.
(d) A statue.
5. In Cymbeline, why does the King raise Posthumus?
(a) His father was a royal night.
(b) He saved the queen's life.
(c) He is the King's favorite fool.
(d) He brings good luck to the kingdom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What rank has Cassio recently attained at the beginning of Othello?
2. What does Katharine do when Petruchio does not show for their wedding in Taming of the Shrew?
3. How does Antonio expect to be able to pay Shylock at the beginning of Merchant of Venice?
4. How does Thaisa seemingly die in Pericles?
5. What is in the dishes Timon serves his friends?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)