|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Othello and Pericles, Prince of Tyre.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Aegeon search for his wife and other son before coming to Ephesus?
(a) 7 years.
(b) 5 hours.
(c) 10 months.
(d) 30 days.
2. What does Iago suspect Emilia of?
(a) Seducing Roderigo.
(b) Giving information to Desdemona.
(c) Colluding with Othello.
(d) Taking his money.
3. For how long will the potion given Juliet keep her in a state of apparent death?
(a) A month.
(b) Three months.
(c) One week.
(d) 42 hours.
4. What is in the dishes Timon serves his friends?
(c) Rotten meat.
5. What does Petruchio declare he will do if he does not wed Katharine by Sunday?
(a) Pay his competitors a years wages.
(b) Leave Padua forever.
(c) Become a friar.
(d) Return his wedding garments.
Short Answer Questions
1. What head of state is with Antonio on the ship in The Tempest?
2. Who does Demetrius marry at the end of A Midsummer Night's Dream?
3. What keepsake does Iago use to convince Othello that Desdemona is unfaithful?
4. Who tries to warn Timon of his bad habits?
5. When does Aegeon's son ask Aegeon if he can search for his twin and mother?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)