|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Othello and Pericles, Prince of Tyre.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the King of France give Helena her choice of in All's Well That Ends Well?
(d) Manor houses.
2. How does Antonio expect to be able to pay Shylock at the beginning of Merchant of Venice?
(a) He can draw from his savings.
(b) He has ships coming in.
(c) His father is about to die.
(d) He will harvest his olives early.
3. In The Winter's Tale, Polixenes is the king of what kingdom?
4. What does Prospero do to Antonio when the two meet at the end of The Tempest?
(a) He imprisons him in a tree.
(b) He kills him.
(c) He forgives him.
(d) He marries him to Miranda.
5. What does the juice of the purple flower do to people in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
(a) It makes them wake up.
(b) It makes them fall in love.
(c) It makes them fall out of love.
(d) It makes them fall asleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. In A Midsummer Night's Dream, who tips Demetrius off to Lysander's plan to flee the city?
2. Who tries to warn Timon of his bad habits?
3. Who has gone to war with Britain in Cymbeline?
4. How does Valentine meet Silvia in the wood in Two Gentlemen of Verona?
5. Who helps Helena plot her deception of Bertram in All's Well That Ends Well?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)