|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Othello and Pericles, Prince of Tyre.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Timon of Athens find while digging in the dirt?
(a) A box of gold.
(b) A Bible.
(c) A magic stone.
(d) A human skull.
2. Who does Orsino marry at the end of Twelfth Night?
(b) No one.
3. What does the fisherman in Comedy of Errors do with Antipholus and Dromio when they arrive in Ephesus?
(a) He abandons them at a church.
(b) He sells them.
(c) He adopts them.
(d) He puts them to work on his crew.
4. In whose clothes is Margaret dressed as part of the devious plot in Much Ado About Nothing?
(a) Don Pedro's.
5. Which of the following characters does not die at the end of King Lear?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Proteus betray Valentine's love of Silvia to the duke in Two Gentlemen of Verona?
2. What act of fidelity do Julia and Proteus commit when parting ways at the the beginning of Two Gentlemen of Verona?
3. What does Petruchio declare he will do if he does not wed Katharine by Sunday?
4. Who does Prospero release from servitude at the end of The Tempest?
5. How does Valentine meet Silvia in the wood in Two Gentlemen of Verona?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)