|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Othello and Pericles, Prince of Tyre.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the second set of twins in Comedy of Errors come under Aegeon's care?
(a) He took them after their mother died.
(b) He wins them in a game of lots.
(c) He purchased them.
(d) He confused them for his sons.
2. How does Roderigo assist Iago in his plotting?
(a) He bankrolls it.
(b) He kills Brabantio.
(c) He fetches the handkerchief,
(d) He seduces Desdemona.
3. What request does Beatrice make of Benedick after Hero's honor is questioned?
(a) That he kill Claudio.
(b) That he leave Messina.
(c) That he prove Hero's innocence.
(d) That he marry her.
4. In Taming of the Shrew, why does Petruchio say Katharine should not eat on their wedding night?
(a) She is putting on too much weight.
(b) The food much be poisonned.
(c) The food is not good enough for her.
(d) It is Petruchio's family tradition to starve the bride.
5. How is Viola's work with Orsino immediately complicated in Twelfth Night?
(a) She falls in love with him.
(b) She accidentally kills his favorite bird.
(c) She learns of his affair with a distant princess.
(d) She discovers that he knows Sebastian.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sends word to Posthumus that Imogen has died?
2. What does Petruchio declare he will do if he does not wed Katharine by Sunday?
3. How does Valentine meet Silvia in the wood in Two Gentlemen of Verona?
4. Who helps Helena plot her deception of Bertram in All's Well That Ends Well?
5. What does the King of France give Helena her choice of in All's Well That Ends Well?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)