|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twelfth Night; or, What You Will and Timon of Athens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosalind give Orlando when she first meets him?
(a) A book of poems.
(b) A lock of her hair.
(c) Her neck chain.
(d) Her handkerchief.
2. At the beginning of Comedy of Errors, what does Aegeon offer for his life?
(a) His story.
(b) A song.
(c) Fine meats.
(d) A large gem.
3. Who concocts the scheme to marry Beatrice and Benedick in Much Ado About Nothing?
(c) Don Pedro.
4. What is the root of Oberon and Titania's feud in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
(a) Both want a changeling boy.
(b) Oberon refuses to allow the sun rise.
(c) Titania suspects Oberon of infidelity.
(d) Titania refuses to let the rain fall.
5. Why do Belarius, Polydore and Cadwal leave Imogen in the woods?
(a) They want to keep her safe from scouts.
(b) They believe she is a wood sprite.
(c) They think she is an assassin.
(d) They think she is dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Aegeon's son ask Aegeon if he can search for his twin and mother?
2. What request does Beatrice make of Benedick after Hero's honor is questioned?
3. What happens to Timon when he asks his friends for money?
4. What does the fisherman in Comedy of Errors do with Antipholus and Dromio when they arrive in Ephesus?
5. What relative does Lysander plan to flee to with his beloved in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)