|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twelfth Night; or, What You Will and Timon of Athens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Aegeon's son ask Aegeon if he can search for his twin and mother?
(a) When he is about to be married.
(b) When they emerge from the storm.
(c) When he turns 18.
(d) When they arrive at Ephesus.
2. What does Rosalind give Orlando when she first meets him?
(a) A lock of her hair.
(b) A book of poems.
(c) Her neck chain.
(d) Her handkerchief.
3. What does Timon of Athens find while digging in the dirt?
(a) A human skull.
(b) A box of gold.
(c) A Bible.
(d) A magic stone.
4. What does the jail provost send the Duke in Measure for Measure to ensure Claudio's safety?
(a) A key.
(b) A hundred ducats.
(c) A human head.
(d) A jailer's bond.
5. In Measure for Measure the law citizens of Vienna are constantly breaking concerns what?
(a) Charging interest.
(b) Brawling in the street.
(c) Living with unmarried women.
(d) Drinking on the Sabbath.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Viola's work with Orsino immediately complicated in Twelfth Night?
2. What item does Iachomo want to gain from Posthumus when they meet in Cymbeline?
3. Who sends word to Posthumus that Imogen has died?
4. In Merchant of Venice, why can Antonio not pay his bond to Shylock?
5. In Cymbeline, why does the King raise Posthumus?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)