|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twelfth Night; or, What You Will and Timon of Athens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a prophecy the witches make at the beginning of Macbeth?
(a) Macbeth will be the thane of Cawdor.
(b) Banquo will be killed.
(c) Macbeth will be king.
(d) Banquo's children will be kings.
2. In King Lear, Edmund is the bastard son of what earl?
3. What does the wicked queen tell Pisanio the vial of potion she gives him is?
(a) A tonic.
(b) A liquour.
(c) A poison.
(d) A cordial.
4. How does Julia respond to Valentine's offering of Silvia to Proteus?
(a) She cries bitterly.
(b) She reveals herself.
(c) She storms off.
(d) She faints.
5. In Timon of Athens, the titular character invites his friends to a what?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Leontes want Polixenes killed at the beginning of The Winter's Tale?
2. Who is the second human Miranda meets in The Tempest?
3. When does Sycorax die in The Tempest?
4. At the beginning of Comedy of Errors, what does Aegeon offer for his life?
5. In The Winter's Tale, what is Florizel when he first sees Perdita?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)