|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twelfth Night; or, What You Will and Timon of Athens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the King of France give Helena her choice of in All's Well That Ends Well?
(c) Manor houses.
2. In The Tempest, where on the island do Sycorax imprison good spirits?
(a) In clouds.
(b) In trees.
(c) In the water.
(d) Under the sands.
3. Who marries Cordelia at the beginning of King Lear?
(a) The King of Spain.
(b) The King of Milan.
(c) The King of Padua.
(d) The King of France.
4. Which of the following characters dies at the end of Cymbeline?
(a) The King.
(b) The wicked Queen.
5. In Measure for Measure the law citizens of Vienna are constantly breaking concerns what?
(a) Charging interest.
(b) Living with unmarried women.
(c) Brawling in the street.
(d) Drinking on the Sabbath.
Short Answer Questions
1. What self-destructive habit does Timon of Athens have at the beginning of his story?
2. What is the root of Oberon and Titania's feud in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
3. What is in the dishes Timon serves his friends?
4. Whose shrine does Helena visit in All's Well That Ends Well?
5. What is Sebastian doing the last time Voila sees him in the shipwreck in Twelfth Night?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)