|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twelfth Night; or, What You Will and Timon of Athens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In All's Well That Ends Well, what must Helena do to gain Bertrand's hand in marriage?
(a) Save his mother.
(b) Take his ring.
(c) Guess his true name.
(d) Find his brother's grave.
2. What is Sebastian doing the last time Voila sees him in the shipwreck in Twelfth Night?
(a) Sinking below the waves.
(b) Huddling in a lifeboat.
(c) Clinging to the mast.
(d) Swimming to shore.
3. On her second visit to Olivia in Twelfth Night, Viola protests that she will never love a what?
4. When does Aegeon's son ask Aegeon if he can search for his twin and mother?
(a) When he turns 18.
(b) When they emerge from the storm.
(c) When they arrive at Ephesus.
(d) When he is about to be married.
5. At the beginning of Macbeth, the title character is than of what township?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Comedy of Errors, what does Aegeon offer for his life?
2. What request does Timon make of Alcibiades at the end of his story?
3. What does the King of France suspect Bertrand of in All's Well That Ends Well?
4. In what state does Cordelia's army find the mad Lear?
5. Where does Camillo offer to marry Perdita and Florizel to avoid Leontes' wrath in The Winter's Tale?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)