|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twelfth Night; or, What You Will and Timon of Athens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Bertram called back to court at the beginning of All's Well That Ends Well?
(a) He is betrothed to the duke's daughter.
(b) His father has died.
(c) The nation is at war.
(d) He must plead for his cousin's life.
2. What does the King of France suspect Bertrand of in All's Well That Ends Well?
3. What service does Helena do the King of France in All's Well That Ends Well?
(a) She saves his son from a scorpion.
(b) She brings him his favorite sweet.
(c) She cures his illness.
(d) She reuniteds him with his estranged daughter.
4. In The Winter's Tale, what is Florizel when he first sees Perdita?
(b) Dancing at court.
(d) Waking up from a nap.
5. In Merchant of Venice, why can Antonio not pay his bond to Shylock?
(a) His father recovers his health.
(b) His ships sink.
(c) His crops whither.
(d) His lands are seized by the state.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in the dishes Timon serves his friends?
2. In Merchant of Venice, how does Shylock make money as a usurer?
3. In what city does A Midsummer Night's Dream begin?
4. Who does Prospero release from servitude at the end of The Tempest?
5. What is Isabel supposed to do the day she pleads to Angelo in Measure for Measure?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)