|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twelfth Night; or, What You Will and Timon of Athens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What catastrophic event befalls Aegeon's return home in his story at the beginning of Comedy of Errors?
(a) An earthquake.
(b) A pirate attack.
(c) A storm.
(d) A volcanic eruption.
2. Who does Olivia marry at the end of Twelfth Night?
(a) No one.
3. What wild animal kill Antigones in The Winter's Tale?
(a) A tiger.
(b) A bear.
(c) A hawk.
(d) A shark.
4. Where does Bertram live in Italy?
5. At the beginning of Macbeth, the title character is than of what township?
Short Answer Questions
1. What act of fidelity do Julia and Proteus commit when parting ways at the the beginning of Two Gentlemen of Verona?
2. In All's Well That Ends Well, what must Helena do to gain Bertrand's hand in marriage?
3. Who tips off Orlando that his life is in danger in As You Like It?
4. Which of the following characters dies at the end of Cymbeline?
5. Who constantly torments Caliban at the beginning of The Tempest?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)