|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twelfth Night; or, What You Will and Timon of Athens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In The Winter's Tale, Polixenes is the king of what kingdom?
2. What does Hermione disguise herself as at the end of The Winter's Tale?
(a) A man.
(b) A statue.
(c) A bear.
(d) A maidservant.
3. Who helps Helena plot her deception of Bertram in All's Well That Ends Well?
(a) Diana's mother.
(b) Bertram's sister.
(c) The pope.
(d) The Duke's daughter.
4. Who does Olivia marry at the end of Twelfth Night?
(b) No one.
5. In A Midsummer Night's Dream, what penalty does Hermia face if she refuses he father's choice of marriage?
(a) Forced nunnery.
(b) Life imprisonment.
(d) Public mockery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose death is Olivia mourning at the beginning of Twelfth Night?
2. How does Antonio expect to be able to pay Shylock at the beginning of Merchant of Venice?
3. How does Julia respond to Valentine's offering of Silvia to Proteus?
4. Who is the second human Miranda meets in The Tempest?
5. What happens to Timon when he asks his friends for money?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)