|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twelfth Night; or, What You Will and Timon of Athens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What good news does Antonio learn after winning his case against Shylock?
(a) Nerissa accepts his hand in marriage.
(b) His father will not die.
(c) His ships are not lost.
(d) He has been promoted to magistrate.
2. Lying to his father in Two Gentlemen of Verona, Proteus says his letter from Julia is from whom?
(d) The duke of Milan.
3. Whose shrine does Helena visit in All's Well That Ends Well?
(a) St. Bernadette.
(b) St. Jacques le Grande.
(c) St. Joan.
(d) St. Thomas au Beckett.
4. With whom is Hermia in love at the beginning of A Midsummer Night's Dream?
5. Whom does Celia fall in love with in As You Like It?
(d) The duke.
Short Answer Questions
1. In All's Well That Ends Well, what must Helena do to gain Bertrand's hand in marriage?
2. What does Hermione disguise herself as at the end of The Winter's Tale?
3. Who concocts the scheme to marry Beatrice and Benedick in Much Ado About Nothing?
4. Why does Antonio agree to the "pound of flesh" condition in Shylock's bond?
5. In what city does A Midsummer Night's Dream begin?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)