|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twelfth Night; or, What You Will and Timon of Athens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In King Lear, Edmund is the bastard son of what earl?
2. Who is the beggar whose hovel Lear sleeps in during the storm?
(d) The fool.
3. On her second visit to Olivia in Twelfth Night, Viola protests that she will never love a what?
4. What name does Kent take to follow Lear in disguise?
5. How does Olivia respond to Viola's entreaties of Orsino's behalf in Twelfth Night?
(a) She falls in love with Viola.
(b) She submits wo Orsino's entreaties.
(c) She pays Viola never to return.
(d) She slaps Viola several times.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character does Nerissa fall in love with in Merchant of Venice?
2. Whose shrine does Helena visit in All's Well That Ends Well?
3. What false name does Viola take when she enters Orsino's employ in Twelfth Night?
4. In Cymbeline, why does the King raise Posthumus?
5. Where does Timon go to live after he abandons humanity?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)