|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twelfth Night; or, What You Will and Timon of Athens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Timon of Athens, the titular character invites his friends to a what?
2. What catastrophic event befalls Aegeon's return home in his story at the beginning of Comedy of Errors?
(a) A storm.
(b) An earthquake.
(c) A pirate attack.
(d) A volcanic eruption.
3. Why does the French duke of As You Like It move to Arden?
(a) He wants to return to the land.
(b) He is banished by his brother.
(c) He elopes with a lowborn love.
(d) He goes mad.
4. How does Valentine meet Silvia in the wood in Two Gentlemen of Verona?
(a) He treats a spider bite for her.
(b) She fights of wolves for her.
(c) He pulls her from a trap.
(d) He saves her from bandits.
5. How does Lady Macbeth convince her husband to kill Duncan?
(a) She threatens to do it herself.
(b) She calls him a coward.
(c) She reminds him he will be king.
(d) She uses reverse psychology.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character concocts a devious plot to break up a marriage in Much Ado Ado Nothing?
2. Why does Bertram think he is within his rights to propose to Diana in All's Well That Ends Well?
3. How long does Aegeon search for his wife and other son before coming to Ephesus?
4. Whose death is Olivia mourning at the beginning of Twelfth Night?
5. What is Edmund's brother's name?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)