|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twelfth Night; or, What You Will and Timon of Athens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Diana given at the end of All's Well That Ends Well as a reward?
(a) A large gemstone.
(b) A seat in court.
(c) A manor in Provence.
(d) A husband.
2. In All's Well That Ends Well, what is Helena's father's profession?
3. In The Tempest, what important items does Prospero have that allow him to use magic on the island?
4. Why does the Duke of Vienna place Angelo in charge at the beginning of Measure for Measure?
(a) He is pulling an elaborate prank.
(b) He fears he will become unpopular.
(c) He wants the people to fear him.
(d) He owes Angelo a favor.
5. Which character concocts a devious plot to break up a marriage in Much Ado Ado Nothing?
(a) Don John.
(b) Don Pedro.
Short Answer Questions
1. What non-medial condition kills Mamillius in The Winter's Tale?
2. What is Mariana's connection to Angelo in Measure for Measure?
3. Who does Demetrius marry at the end of A Midsummer Night's Dream?
4. Which of the following is not a prophecy the witches make at the beginning of Macbeth?
5. What does the fisherman in Comedy of Errors do with Antipholus and Dromio when they arrive in Ephesus?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)