|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twelfth Night; or, What You Will and Timon of Athens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In The Winter's Tale, Polixenes is the king of what kingdom?
2. Where does Timon go to live after he abandons humanity?
(a) A remote island.
(c) The woods.
(d) The desert.
3. Why is King Lear dividing up his kingdom?
(a) He wants to leave England.
(b) He is old and tired.
(c) He wants to give his daughters a gift.
(d) She hates being king.
4. The ghost of which character appears at Macbeth's banquet?
(a) The thane of Cawdor.
(d) Lady Macduff.
5. When does Sycorax die in The Tempest?
(a) Days after Prospero and Mirand arrive at the island.
(b) The moment Prospero and Mirand arrive at the island.
(c) Before Prospero and Mirand arrive at the island.
(d) She didn't die.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the second set of twins in Comedy of Errors come under Aegeon's care?
2. What name does Kent take to follow Lear in disguise?
3. What request does Beatrice make of Benedick after Hero's honor is questioned?
4. On her second visit to Olivia in Twelfth Night, Viola protests that she will never love a what?
5. In As You Like It, what is Orlando doing the first time Rosalind sees him?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)