|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twelfth Night; or, What You Will and Timon of Athens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Olivia marry at the end of Twelfth Night?
(c) No one.
2. In As You Like it, how does Oliver plan to kill Orlando after his initial plan fails?
(a) He will poison his brandywine.
(b) He will stab him at the church.
(c) He will throw him from his horse.
(d) He will burn him in his bed.
3. In The Winter's Tale, what does Leontes want his counselors to ask the oracle at Delphos?
(a) If his kingdom is safe.
(b) If his wife is faithful.
(c) If Polixenes is dead.
(d) If his son will be king.
4. What non-medial condition kills Mamillius in The Winter's Tale?
5. Who tries to warn Timon of his bad habits?
(a) His father.
(b) His servant.
(d) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Antipholus of Syracuse attempt to show his appreciation to the duke at the end of Comedy of Errors?
2. What is Diana given at the end of All's Well That Ends Well as a reward?
3. In Merchant of Venice, how does Shylock make money as a usurer?
4. With whom is Hermia in love at the beginning of A Midsummer Night's Dream?
5. How is Silvia related to the Duke of Milan?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)