|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twelfth Night; or, What You Will and Timon of Athens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Timon of Athens, the titular character invites his friends to a what?
2. What head of state is with Antonio on the ship in The Tempest?
(a) A duke of Milan.
(b) The Pope.
(c) The king of Naples.
(d) The prince-regent of England.
3. In A Midsummer Night's Dream, what penalty does Hermia face if she refuses he father's choice of marriage?
(a) Public mockery.
(c) Life imprisonment.
(d) Forced nunnery.
4. What non-medial condition kills Mamillius in The Winter's Tale?
5. In Cymbeline, why does the King raise Posthumus?
(a) His father was a royal night.
(b) He saved the queen's life.
(c) He brings good luck to the kingdom.
(d) He is the King's favorite fool.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Sycorax die in The Tempest?
2. What do the robbers in Two Gentlemen of Verona request of Valentine?
3. Who does Bertrand marry at the end of All's Well That Ends Well?
4. Which of the following characters dies at the end of Cymbeline?
5. At the beginning of Comedy of Errors, what does Aegeon offer for his life?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)