|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twelfth Night; or, What You Will and Timon of Athens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Proteus betray Valentine's love of Silvia to the duke in Two Gentlemen of Verona?
(a) He has sworn feelty to the duke.
(b) He loves SIlvia too.
(c) He intends to help them leave Milan.
(d) He does no know the duke has other plans for Silvia.
2. Where does Timon go to live after he abandons humanity?
(b) The desert.
(c) A remote island.
(d) The woods.
3. In Comedy of Errors, how can a merchant from Syracuse avoid death in Ephesus?
(a) Pay a thousand marks.
(b) Reveal a state secret.
(c) Swear fealty to Ephesus.
(d) Marry a local girl.
4. What does Katharine do when Petruchio does not show for their wedding in Taming of the Shrew?
5. What is in the dishes Timon serves his friends?
(c) Rotten meat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character concocts a devious plot to break up a marriage in Much Ado Ado Nothing?
2. At his castles, what appears before Macbeth directing him to Duncan's chamber?
3. Who concocts the scheme to marry Beatrice and Benedick in Much Ado About Nothing?
4. In The Winter's Tale, what does Leontes want his counselors to ask the oracle at Delphos?
5. Who sends word to Posthumus that Imogen has died?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)