|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twelfth Night; or, What You Will and Timon of Athens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In All's Well That Ends Well, what must Helena do to gain Bertrand's hand in marriage?
(a) Guess his true name.
(b) Take his ring.
(c) Find his brother's grave.
(d) Save his mother.
2. In what fictional kingdom does Twelfth Night take place?
3. In A Midsummer Night's Dream, what penalty does Hermia face if she refuses he father's choice of marriage?
(a) Public mockery.
(b) Life imprisonment.
(d) Forced nunnery.
4. Which of the following characters does not die at the end of King Lear?
5. How does Valentine meet Silvia in the wood in Two Gentlemen of Verona?
(a) He treats a spider bite for her.
(b) He pulls her from a trap.
(c) She fights of wolves for her.
(d) He saves her from bandits.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of As You Like It, whom does the duke's brother meet as he enters the forest to kill him?
2. How does Lamb describe Hero at the beginning of Much Ado About Nothing?
3. At the beginning of Comedy of Errors, what does Aegeon offer for his life?
4. What does Rosalind give Orlando when she first meets him?
5. Who concocts the scheme to marry Beatrice and Benedick in Much Ado About Nothing?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)