|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twelfth Night; or, What You Will and Timon of Athens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Comedy of Errors, what does Aegeon offer for his life?
(a) Fine meats.
(b) His story.
(c) A large gem.
(d) A song.
2. In Much Ado About Nothing, what does Hero do when accused of infidelity?
(a) She admits to it.
(b) She storms out.
(c) She faints.
(d) She slaps Don Pedro.
3. What is Isabel supposed to do the day she pleads to Angelo in Measure for Measure?
(a) Leave for Venice.
(b) Bury her father.
(c) Get married.
(d) Enter a convent.
4. Which character concocts a devious plot to break up a marriage in Much Ado Ado Nothing?
(b) Don John.
(c) Don Pedro.
5. How did the second set of twins in Comedy of Errors come under Aegeon's care?
(a) He confused them for his sons.
(b) He took them after their mother died.
(c) He wins them in a game of lots.
(d) He purchased them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Leontes want Polixenes killed at the beginning of The Winter's Tale?
2. At the beginning of The Winter's Tale, what does Leontes order regarding his new daughter?
3. Who concocts the scheme to marry Beatrice and Benedick in Much Ado About Nothing?
4. Who tries to warn Timon of his bad habits?
5. In Taming of the Shrew, why does Petruchio say Katharine should not eat on their wedding night?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)