|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twelfth Night; or, What You Will and Timon of Athens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Petruchio declare he will do if he does not wed Katharine by Sunday?
(a) Pay his competitors a years wages.
(b) Return his wedding garments.
(c) Leave Padua forever.
(d) Become a friar.
2. At the beginning of Macbeth, the title character is than of what township?
3. What head of state is with Antonio on the ship in The Tempest?
(a) The Pope.
(b) The prince-regent of England.
(c) A duke of Milan.
(d) The king of Naples.
4. When does Aegeon's son ask Aegeon if he can search for his twin and mother?
(a) When they arrive at Ephesus.
(b) When he is about to be married.
(c) When he turns 18.
(d) When they emerge from the storm.
5. What earl helps the mad Lear escape to France?
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does Kent take to follow Lear in disguise?
2. What is the root of Oberon and Titania's feud in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
3. Why does the Duke of Vienna place Angelo in charge at the beginning of Measure for Measure?
4. What request does Beatrice make of Benedick after Hero's honor is questioned?
5. Which of the following characters does not die at the end of King Lear?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)