|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Comedy of Errors and Measure For Measure.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the King of France suspect Bertrand of in All's Well That Ends Well?
2. What does the juice of the purple flower do to people in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
(a) It makes them fall in love.
(b) It makes them fall out of love.
(c) It makes them fall asleep.
(d) It makes them wake up.
3. What two dangerous animals does Orlando save Oliver from in As You Like It?
(a) An eagle and a shark.
(b) A bear and a tarantula.
(c) A lion and a snake.
(d) A wolf and a scorpion.
4. The ghost of which character appears at Macbeth's banquet?
(a) The thane of Cawdor.
(c) Lady Macduff.
5. Where does Bertram live in Italy?
Short Answer Questions
1. In A Midsummer Night's Dream, what penalty does Hermia face if she refuses he father's choice of marriage?
2. Who constantly torments Caliban at the beginning of The Tempest?
3. What is Diana given at the end of All's Well That Ends Well as a reward?
4. In King Lear, Edmund is the bastard son of what earl?
5. Why does Lear wander into a storm at night?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)