|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Comedy of Errors and Measure For Measure.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role does Ariel take on the island in The Tempest?
(a) Caliban's accomplice.
(b) Prospero's assistant.
(c) Sycorax's suitor.
(d) Miranda's ward.
2. Who is the beggar whose hovel Lear sleeps in during the storm?
(b) The fool.
3. In whose clothes is Margaret dressed as part of the devious plot in Much Ado About Nothing?
(b) Don Pedro's.
4. When does Sycorax die in The Tempest?
(a) She didn't die.
(b) Days after Prospero and Mirand arrive at the island.
(c) Before Prospero and Mirand arrive at the island.
(d) The moment Prospero and Mirand arrive at the island.
5. What request does Beatrice make of Benedick after Hero's honor is questioned?
(a) That he marry her.
(b) That he kill Claudio.
(c) That he prove Hero's innocence.
(d) That he leave Messina.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Duke of Vienna place Angelo in charge at the beginning of Measure for Measure?
2. Who does Bertrand marry at the end of All's Well That Ends Well?
3. What is Edmund's brother's name?
4. How did the second set of twins in Comedy of Errors come under Aegeon's care?
5. How does Valentine meet Silvia in the wood in Two Gentlemen of Verona?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)