|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Comedy of Errors and Measure For Measure.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Claudio and Don Pedro indicate to Benedick that Beatrice loves him in Much Ado About Nothing?
(a) They leave a note for him to find.
(b) They tell him outright.
(c) They let him overhear a conversation.
(d) They show him Beatrice's journal.
2. How does Lamb describe Hero at the beginning of Much Ado About Nothing?
3. How does Julia respond to Valentine's offering of Silvia to Proteus?
(a) She storms off.
(b) She reveals herself.
(c) She cries bitterly.
(d) She faints.
4. Why do Belarius, Polydore and Cadwal leave Imogen in the woods?
(a) They think she is dead.
(b) They think she is an assassin.
(c) They believe she is a wood sprite.
(d) They want to keep her safe from scouts.
5. Who is the beggar whose hovel Lear sleeps in during the storm?
(b) The fool.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katharine do when Petruchio does not show for their wedding in Taming of the Shrew?
2. What disguise does the Duke maintain while Angelo is in power in Measure for Measure?
3. How is Silvia related to the Duke of Milan?
4. What is Edmund's brother's name?
5. Where does Bertram live in Italy?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)