|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Comedy of Errors and Measure For Measure.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In The Winter's Tale, Polixenes is the king of what kingdom?
2. What head of state is with Antonio on the ship in The Tempest?
(a) The Pope.
(b) The prince-regent of England.
(c) The king of Naples.
(d) A duke of Milan.
3. Why does Lear wander into a storm at night?
(a) He has not bathed in days.
(b) He does not want to live with his daughters.
(c) He wants to gather an army together.
(d) He is looking for Cordelia.
4. How does Antipholus of Syracuse attempt to show his appreciation to the duke at the end of Comedy of Errors?
(a) He offers fealty to Ephesus.
(b) He offers to marry his daughter.
(c) He agrees never to return to Ephesus.
(d) He offers him money.
5. What non-medial condition kills Mamillius in The Winter's Tale?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city does A Midsummer Night's Dream begin?
2. In All's Well That Ends Well, which of the following characters does not return to France immediately after Bertrand's marriage in Italy?
3. What does Portia disguise herself as at the end of Merchant of Venice?
4. What does the King of France suspect Bertrand of in All's Well That Ends Well?
5. What false name does Rosalind choose for her flight into Arden?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)