|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Comedy of Errors and Measure For Measure.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Taming of the Shrew, why does Petruchio say Katharine should not eat on their wedding night?
(a) She is putting on too much weight.
(b) It is Petruchio's family tradition to starve the bride.
(c) The food much be poisonned.
(d) The food is not good enough for her.
2. In King Lear, Edmund is the bastard son of what earl?
3. When does Aegeon's son ask Aegeon if he can search for his twin and mother?
(a) When they emerge from the storm.
(b) When he turns 18.
(c) When he is about to be married.
(d) When they arrive at Ephesus.
4. At his castles, what appears before Macbeth directing him to Duncan's chamber?
(a) A black horse.
(b) A witch.
(c) A stream of blood.
(d) A dagger.
5. Which of the following characters does not die at the end of King Lear?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bertram think he is within his rights to propose to Diana in All's Well That Ends Well?
2. Which of the following characters dies at the end of Cymbeline?
3. What news does the wicked Queen tell the King at the beginning of Cymbeline?
4. In As You Like It, what is Orlando doing the first time Rosalind sees him?
5. What does the King of France give Helena her choice of in All's Well That Ends Well?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)