|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Comedy of Errors and Measure For Measure.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What service does Helena do the King of France in All's Well That Ends Well?
(a) She saves his son from a scorpion.
(b) She brings him his favorite sweet.
(c) She cures his illness.
(d) She reuniteds him with his estranged daughter.
2. What do the robbers in Two Gentlemen of Verona request of Valentine?
(a) That he give them all his gold.
(b) That he be their leader.
(c) That he deliver a message to the duke.
(d) That he show them the way out of the wood.
3. At the beginning of King Lear, Cordelia says she loves her father to what extent?
(a) As much as her duty says.
(b) As much as a ll the world combined.
(c) As much as her life.
(d) As much as she loves her husband.
4. What does Petruchio declare he will do if he does not wed Katharine by Sunday?
(a) Become a friar.
(b) Return his wedding garments.
(c) Pay his competitors a years wages.
(d) Leave Padua forever.
5. What request does Beatrice make of Benedick after Hero's honor is questioned?
(a) That he marry her.
(b) That he prove Hero's innocence.
(c) That he kill Claudio.
(d) That he leave Messina.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Iachomo tell Pisanio to kill Imogen in Cymbeline?
2. At the beginning of The Winter's Tale, what does Leontes order regarding his new daughter?
3. Why does the Duke of Vienna place Angelo in charge at the beginning of Measure for Measure?
4. What is Diana given at the end of All's Well That Ends Well as a reward?
5. Who helps Helena plot her deception of Bertram in All's Well That Ends Well?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)