|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Comedy of Errors and Measure For Measure.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Belarius, Polydore and Cadwal leave Imogen in the woods?
(a) They think she is an assassin.
(b) They want to keep her safe from scouts.
(c) They think she is dead.
(d) They believe she is a wood sprite.
2. What does the King of France give Helena her choice of in All's Well That Ends Well?
(a) Manor houses.
3. Lying to his father in Two Gentlemen of Verona, Proteus says his letter from Julia is from whom?
(c) The duke of Milan.
4. What does Angelo threaten the disguised Duke with at the end of Measure for Measure?
(b) A fine.
5. What false name does Rosalind choose for her flight into Arden?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Julia respond to Valentine's offering of Silvia to Proteus?
2. In what city does A Midsummer Night's Dream begin?
3. In The Winter's Tale, what does Leontes want his counselors to ask the oracle at Delphos?
4. Where does Camillo offer to marry Perdita and Florizel to avoid Leontes' wrath in The Winter's Tale?
5. At the beginning of The Winter's Tale, what does Leontes order regarding his new daughter?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)