|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Comedy of Errors and Measure For Measure.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the French duke of As You Like It move to Arden?
(a) He is banished by his brother.
(b) He goes mad.
(c) He elopes with a lowborn love.
(d) He wants to return to the land.
2. Who concocts the scheme to marry Beatrice and Benedick in Much Ado About Nothing?
(c) Don Pedro.
3. Why is Bertram called back to court at the beginning of All's Well That Ends Well?
(a) He is betrothed to the duke's daughter.
(b) He must plead for his cousin's life.
(c) His father has died.
(d) The nation is at war.
4. Lying to his father in Two Gentlemen of Verona, Proteus says his letter from Julia is from whom?
(b) The duke of Milan.
5. Whose shrine does Helena visit in All's Well That Ends Well?
(a) St. Bernadette.
(b) St. Thomas au Beckett.
(c) St. Joan.
(d) St. Jacques le Grande.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Silvia related to the Duke of Milan?
2. Where do Belarius and her two brothers, Polydore and Cadwal, live?
3. What is the root of Oberon and Titania's feud in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
4. In Comedy of Errors, where do the twins of Syracuse seek shelter in Ephesus?
5. Which character does Nerissa fall in love with in Merchant of Venice?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)