|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Comedy of Errors and Measure For Measure.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Proteus betray Valentine's love of Silvia to the duke in Two Gentlemen of Verona?
(a) He has sworn feelty to the duke.
(b) He intends to help them leave Milan.
(c) He loves SIlvia too.
(d) He does no know the duke has other plans for Silvia.
2. Who does Bertrand marry at the end of All's Well That Ends Well?
(a) The widow.
(b) No one.
3. What do Orlando and the disguised Rosaline discuss when they meet in Arden?
(c) Forest fruits.
4. How does Valentine meet Silvia in the wood in Two Gentlemen of Verona?
(a) She fights of wolves for her.
(b) He treats a spider bite for her.
(c) He pulls her from a trap.
(d) He saves her from bandits.
5. In The Tempest, where on the island do Sycorax imprison good spirits?
(a) In the water.
(b) In clouds.
(c) Under the sands.
(d) In trees.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the root of Oberon and Titania's feud in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
2. At the beginning of King Lear, Cordelia says she loves her father to what extent?
3. In The Winter's Tale, Polixenes is the king of what kingdom?
4. How is Silvia related to the Duke of Milan?
5. In Comedy of Errors, how can a merchant from Syracuse avoid death in Ephesus?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)