|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Comedy of Errors and Measure For Measure.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bertrand marry at the end of All's Well That Ends Well?
(a) No one.
(c) The widow.
2. With whom is Hermia in love at the beginning of A Midsummer Night's Dream?
3. What does the wicked queen tell Pisanio the vial of potion she gives him is?
(a) A tonic.
(b) A poison.
(c) A cordial.
(d) A liquour.
4. Why does the Duke of Vienna place Angelo in charge at the beginning of Measure for Measure?
(a) He fears he will become unpopular.
(b) He owes Angelo a favor.
(c) He is pulling an elaborate prank.
(d) He wants the people to fear him.
5. At his castles, what appears before Macbeth directing him to Duncan's chamber?
(a) A stream of blood.
(b) A witch.
(c) A black horse.
(d) A dagger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katharine do when Petruchio does not show for their wedding in Taming of the Shrew?
2. What does the fisherman in Comedy of Errors do with Antipholus and Dromio when they arrive in Ephesus?
3. What relative does Lysander plan to flee to with his beloved in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
4. How does Julia respond to Valentine's offering of Silvia to Proteus?
5. What service does Helena do the King of France in All's Well That Ends Well?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)