|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Comedy of Errors and Measure For Measure.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In The Winter's Tale, what does Leontes want his counselors to ask the oracle at Delphos?
(a) If his kingdom is safe.
(b) If his wife is faithful.
(c) If his son will be king.
(d) If Polixenes is dead.
2. In Much Ado About Nothing, what does Hero do when accused of infidelity?
(a) She slaps Don Pedro.
(b) She storms out.
(c) She admits to it.
(d) She faints.
3. What non-medial condition kills Mamillius in The Winter's Tale?
4. Who has gone to war with Britain in Cymbeline?
(c) The Turks.
5. What does Hermione disguise herself as at the end of The Winter's Tale?
(a) A man.
(b) A statue.
(c) A bear.
(d) A maidservant.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Much Ado About Nothing, where are Don Pedro, Claudio and Benedick returning from?
2. What item does Iachomo want to gain from Posthumus when they meet in Cymbeline?
3. Who concocts the scheme to marry Beatrice and Benedick in Much Ado About Nothing?
4. Which character concocts a devious plot to break up a marriage in Much Ado Ado Nothing?
5. In what city does A Midsummer Night's Dream begin?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)