|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Comedy of Errors and Measure For Measure.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bertram think he is within his rights to propose to Diana in All's Well That Ends Well?
(a) Helena has released him from his bonds.
(b) Diana is a former nun.
(c) He thinks Helena has died.
(d) His marriage to Helena was not consumated.
2. Who does Bertrand marry at the end of All's Well That Ends Well?
(a) No one.
(b) The widow.
3. Where does Bertram live in Italy?
4. In Much Ado About Nothing, what does Hero do when accused of infidelity?
(a) She admits to it.
(b) She slaps Don Pedro.
(c) She storms out.
(d) She faints.
5. When does Aegeon's son ask Aegeon if he can search for his twin and mother?
(a) When they arrive at Ephesus.
(b) When they emerge from the storm.
(c) When he turns 18.
(d) When he is about to be married.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the root of Oberon and Titania's feud in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
2. With whom is Hermia in love at the beginning of A Midsummer Night's Dream?
3. Lying to his father in Two Gentlemen of Verona, Proteus says his letter from Julia is from whom?
4. What relative does Lysander plan to flee to with his beloved in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
5. What does Rosalind give Orlando when she first meets him?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)