|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Comedy of Errors and Measure For Measure.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does Iachomo want to gain from Posthumus when they meet in Cymbeline?
(a) His prayerbook.
(b) His sack of gold.
(c) His hat.
(d) His ring.
2. What wild animal kill Antigones in The Winter's Tale?
(a) A tiger.
(b) A bear.
(c) A shark.
(d) A hawk.
3. Which of the following is not a prophecy the witches make at the beginning of Macbeth?
(a) Macbeth will be king.
(b) Banquo will be killed.
(c) Macbeth will be the thane of Cawdor.
(d) Banquo's children will be kings.
4. Who does Demetrius marry at the end of A Midsummer Night's Dream?
5. What catastrophic event befalls Aegeon's return home in his story at the beginning of Comedy of Errors?
(a) A volcanic eruption.
(b) An earthquake.
(c) A storm.
(d) A pirate attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. In The Tempest, where on the island do Sycorax imprison good spirits?
2. At the beginning of King Lear, Cordelia says she loves her father to what extent?
3. Who is the second human Miranda meets in The Tempest?
4. Where does Iachomo tell Pisanio to kill Imogen in Cymbeline?
5. In All's Well That Ends Well, what must Helena do to gain Bertrand's hand in marriage?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)