|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Comedy of Errors and Measure For Measure.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lamb describe Hero at the beginning of Much Ado About Nothing?
2. In The Tempest, where on the island do Sycorax imprison good spirits?
(a) In clouds.
(b) In the water.
(c) In trees.
(d) Under the sands.
3. Who tips off Orlando that his life is in danger in As You Like It?
(b) The duke.
4. Who has gone to war with Britain in Cymbeline?
(b) The Turks.
5. What is Mariana's connection to Angelo in Measure for Measure?
(a) She is his adopted daughter.
(b) She is his sister.
(c) She is his wife.
(d) She is his former betrothed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does Kent take to follow Lear in disguise?
2. Why does Antonio agree to the "pound of flesh" condition in Shylock's bond?
3. In Merchant of Venice, how does Shylock make money as a usurer?
4. At the end of As You Like It, whom does the duke's brother meet as he enters the forest to kill him?
5. In what state does Cordelia's army find the mad Lear?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)