|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Comedy of Errors and Measure For Measure.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Edmund's brother's name?
2. How does Antonio expect to be able to pay Shylock at the beginning of Merchant of Venice?
(a) His father is about to die.
(b) He will harvest his olives early.
(c) He has ships coming in.
(d) He can draw from his savings.
3. Which character concocts a devious plot to break up a marriage in Much Ado Ado Nothing?
(b) Don John.
(d) Don Pedro.
4. What is Mariana's connection to Angelo in Measure for Measure?
(a) She is his adopted daughter.
(b) She is his wife.
(c) She is his sister.
(d) She is his former betrothed.
5. What false name does Rosalind choose for her flight into Arden?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose shrine does Helena visit in All's Well That Ends Well?
2. Why is King Lear dividing up his kingdom?
3. What news does the wicked Queen tell the King at the beginning of Cymbeline?
4. The ghost of which character appears at Macbeth's banquet?
5. When does Aegeon's son ask Aegeon if he can search for his twin and mother?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)