|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Comedy of Errors and Measure For Measure.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In The Tempest, where on the island do Sycorax imprison good spirits?
(a) Under the sands.
(b) In trees.
(c) In clouds.
(d) In the water.
2. What is the root of Oberon and Titania's feud in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
(a) Oberon refuses to allow the sun rise.
(b) Titania refuses to let the rain fall.
(c) Titania suspects Oberon of infidelity.
(d) Both want a changeling boy.
3. Who constantly torments Caliban at the beginning of The Tempest?
4. In Comedy of Errors, how can a merchant from Syracuse avoid death in Ephesus?
(a) Reveal a state secret.
(b) Pay a thousand marks.
(c) Marry a local girl.
(d) Swear fealty to Ephesus.
5. What head of state is with Antonio on the ship in The Tempest?
(a) The prince-regent of England.
(b) A duke of Milan.
(c) The king of Naples.
(d) The Pope.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sends word to Posthumus that Imogen has died?
2. What is Isabel supposed to do the day she pleads to Angelo in Measure for Measure?
3. What request does Beatrice make of Benedick after Hero's honor is questioned?
4. In A Midsummer Night's Dream, who tips Demetrius off to Lysander's plan to flee the city?
5. How is Silvia related to the Duke of Milan?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)