|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Comedy of Errors and Measure For Measure.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Goneril and Regan immediately deny King Lear after he has given up his crown?
(a) His lodging.
(b) His knights.
(c) His fool.
(d) His jewels.
2. What is Isabel supposed to do the day she pleads to Angelo in Measure for Measure?
(a) Bury her father.
(b) Leave for Venice.
(c) Enter a convent.
(d) Get married.
3. Which of the following characters dies at the end of Cymbeline?
(b) The King.
(c) The wicked Queen.
4. For what purpose does Proteus hire the disguised Julia in Two Gentlemen of Verona?
(a) As a page.
(b) As a messenger.
(c) As a courtier.
(d) As a smith.
5. In As You Like it, how does Oliver plan to kill Orlando after his initial plan fails?
(a) He will stab him at the church.
(b) He will poison his brandywine.
(c) He will burn him in his bed.
(d) He will throw him from his horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What request does Beatrice make of Benedick after Hero's honor is questioned?
2. Who concocts the scheme to marry Beatrice and Benedick in Much Ado About Nothing?
3. Who does Demetrius marry at the end of A Midsummer Night's Dream?
4. In Merchant of Venice, why can Antonio not pay his bond to Shylock?
5. How does Valentine meet Silvia in the wood in Two Gentlemen of Verona?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)