|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Comedy of Errors and Measure For Measure.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character concocts a devious plot to break up a marriage in Much Ado Ado Nothing?
(c) Don John.
(d) Don Pedro.
2. What request does Beatrice make of Benedick after Hero's honor is questioned?
(a) That he prove Hero's innocence.
(b) That he kill Claudio.
(c) That he marry her.
(d) That he leave Messina.
3. Who helps Helena plot her deception of Bertram in All's Well That Ends Well?
(a) Diana's mother.
(b) The pope.
(c) The Duke's daughter.
(d) Bertram's sister.
4. How does Lady Macbeth convince her husband to kill Duncan?
(a) She uses reverse psychology.
(b) She reminds him he will be king.
(c) She threatens to do it herself.
(d) She calls him a coward.
5. What role does Ariel take on the island in The Tempest?
(a) Sycorax's suitor.
(b) Miranda's ward.
(c) Prospero's assistant.
(d) Caliban's accomplice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Antonio agree to the "pound of flesh" condition in Shylock's bond?
2. What two dangerous animals does Orlando save Oliver from in As You Like It?
3. What head of state is with Antonio on the ship in The Tempest?
4. Where does Camillo offer to marry Perdita and Florizel to avoid Leontes' wrath in The Winter's Tale?
5. In Taming of the Shrew, why does Petruchio say Katharine should not eat on their wedding night?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)