|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Comedy of Errors and Measure For Measure.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In A Midsummer Night's Dream, what penalty does Hermia face if she refuses he father's choice of marriage?
(a) Forced nunnery.
(c) Public mockery.
(d) Life imprisonment.
2. The ghost of which character appears at Macbeth's banquet?
(a) The thane of Cawdor.
(d) Lady Macduff.
3. What earl helps the mad Lear escape to France?
4. In The Winter's Tale, what is Florizel when he first sees Perdita?
(a) Waking up from a nap.
(c) Dancing at court.
5. Where do Belarius and her two brothers, Polydore and Cadwal, live?
(a) A castle.
(b) A hovel.
(c) A cave.
(d) A ship's hull.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of As You Like It, whom does the duke's brother meet as he enters the forest to kill him?
2. At his castles, what appears before Macbeth directing him to Duncan's chamber?
3. In As You Like It, what is Orlando doing the first time Rosalind sees him?
4. Who concocts the scheme to marry Beatrice and Benedick in Much Ado About Nothing?
5. In King Lear, Edmund is the bastard son of what earl?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)