|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Comedy of Errors and Measure For Measure.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In All's Well That Ends Well, what is Helena's father's profession?
2. How does Antipholus of Syracuse attempt to show his appreciation to the duke at the end of Comedy of Errors?
(a) He offers him money.
(b) He agrees never to return to Ephesus.
(c) He offers fealty to Ephesus.
(d) He offers to marry his daughter.
3. The ghost of which character appears at Macbeth's banquet?
(a) Lady Macduff.
(b) The thane of Cawdor.
4. Who sends word to Posthumus that Imogen has died?
(a) The queen.
5. What does Hermione disguise herself as at the end of The Winter's Tale?
(a) A statue.
(b) A bear.
(c) A maidservant.
(d) A man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What head of state is with Antonio on the ship in The Tempest?
2. Which of the following characters does not die at the end of King Lear?
3. What false name does Rosalind choose for her flight into Arden?
4. Whose shrine does Helena visit in All's Well That Ends Well?
5. At his castles, what appears before Macbeth directing him to Duncan's chamber?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)