|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through King Lear and Macbeth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In A Midsummer Night's Dream, who tips Demetrius off to Lysander's plan to flee the city?
2. What wild animal kill Antigones in The Winter's Tale?
(a) A shark.
(b) A tiger.
(c) A hawk.
(d) A bear.
3. What item does Iachomo want to gain from Posthumus when they meet in Cymbeline?
(a) His ring.
(b) His sack of gold.
(c) His prayerbook.
(d) His hat.
4. What act of fidelity do Julia and Proteus commit when parting ways at the the beginning of Two Gentlemen of Verona?
(a) They exchange rings.
(b) He gives her a lock of his hair.
(c) They pray together.
(d) He takes her portrait.
5. In Much Ado About Nothing, what does Hero do when accused of infidelity?
(a) She slaps Don Pedro.
(b) She faints.
(c) She storms out.
(d) She admits to it.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Merchant of Venice, why can Antonio not pay his bond to Shylock?
2. Why does the French duke of As You Like It move to Arden?
3. How does Prospero bring his enemies to the island in The Tempest?
4. In The Winter's Tale, what is Florizel when he first sees Perdita?
5. In Merchant of Venice, how does Shylock make money as a usurer?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)