|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through King Lear and Macbeth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In The Winter's Tale, what is Florizel when he first sees Perdita?
(a) Dancing at court.
(c) Waking up from a nap.
2. Why does Antonio agree to the "pound of flesh" condition in Shylock's bond?
(a) He assumes it is a jest.
(b) He does not read the full bond.
(c) He knows no court will honor it.
(d) He wants to show Shylock he is not afraid.
3. What does Rosalind give Orlando when she first meets him?
(a) Her neck chain.
(b) Her handkerchief.
(c) A lock of her hair.
(d) A book of poems.
4. In A Midsummer Night's Dream, what penalty does Hermia face if she refuses he father's choice of marriage?
(b) Public mockery.
(c) Life imprisonment.
(d) Forced nunnery.
5. Who is the beggar whose hovel Lear sleeps in during the storm?
(b) The fool.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hermione disguise herself as at the end of The Winter's Tale?
2. Where does Camillo offer to marry Perdita and Florizel to avoid Leontes' wrath in The Winter's Tale?
3. What do Orlando and the disguised Rosaline discuss when they meet in Arden?
4. At the end of As You Like It, whom does the duke's brother meet as he enters the forest to kill him?
5. Who sends word to Posthumus that Imogen has died?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)