|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through King Lear and Macbeth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What non-medial condition kills Mamillius in The Winter's Tale?
2. How does Leontes want Polixenes killed at the beginning of The Winter's Tale?
(a) He wants him thrown from the battlements.
(b) He wants him set ablaze.
(c) He wants him stabbed.
(d) He wants him poisoned.
3. Which of the following characters dies at the end of Cymbeline?
(a) The wicked Queen.
(c) The King.
4. Why does Macduff not pertain to the prophecy the witches give Macbeth?
(a) He was cut from his mother's womb.
(b) He never knew his mother.
(c) He was a breach birth.
(d) He was born prematurely.
5. Who has gone to war with Britain in Cymbeline?
(a) The Turks.
Short Answer Questions
1. In The Winter's Tale, Polixenes is the king of what kingdom?
2. What does Prospero do to Antonio when the two meet at the end of The Tempest?
3. Who does Prospero release from servitude at the end of The Tempest?
4. Who concocts the scheme to marry Beatrice and Benedick in Much Ado About Nothing?
5. What do the robbers in Two Gentlemen of Verona request of Valentine?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)