|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through King Lear and Macbeth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosalind give Orlando when she first meets him?
(a) Her neck chain.
(b) Her handkerchief.
(c) A lock of her hair.
(d) A book of poems.
2. With whom is Hermia in love at the beginning of A Midsummer Night's Dream?
3. In As You Like It, what is Orlando doing the first time Rosalind sees him?
(d) Riding a horse.
4. What non-medial condition kills Mamillius in The Winter's Tale?
5. In A Midsummer Night's Dream, what penalty does Hermia face if she refuses he father's choice of marriage?
(a) Forced nunnery.
(b) Public mockery.
(c) Life imprisonment.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of King Lear, Cordelia says she loves her father to what extent?
2. Why does Macduff not pertain to the prophecy the witches give Macbeth?
3. When does Sycorax die in The Tempest?
4. At the end of Much Ado About Nothing, Hero pretends to be her own what?
5. Why does Lear wander into a storm at night?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)