|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through King Lear and Macbeth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters dies at the end of Cymbeline?
(b) The wicked Queen.
(d) The King.
2. Who has gone to war with Britain in Cymbeline?
(a) The Turks.
3. What good news does Antonio learn after winning his case against Shylock?
(a) He has been promoted to magistrate.
(b) Nerissa accepts his hand in marriage.
(c) His father will not die.
(d) His ships are not lost.
4. In A Midsummer Night's Dream, who tips Demetrius off to Lysander's plan to flee the city?
5. In The Tempest, what important items does Prospero have that allow him to use magic on the island?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lady Macbeth convince her husband to kill Duncan?
2. Which of the following is not a prophecy the witches make at the beginning of Macbeth?
3. What act of fidelity do Julia and Proteus commit when parting ways at the the beginning of Two Gentlemen of Verona?
4. In As You Like It, what is Orlando doing the first time Rosalind sees him?
5. In The Winter's Tale, what is Florizel when he first sees Perdita?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)