|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through King Lear and Macbeth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In The Winter's Tale, what is Florizel when he first sees Perdita?
(c) Dancing at court.
(d) Waking up from a nap.
2. Why does Macduff not pertain to the prophecy the witches give Macbeth?
(a) He was cut from his mother's womb.
(b) He was a breach birth.
(c) He was born prematurely.
(d) He never knew his mother.
3. What do Goneril and Regan immediately deny King Lear after he has given up his crown?
(a) His knights.
(b) His fool.
(c) His lodging.
(d) His jewels.
4. How does Julia respond to Valentine's offering of Silvia to Proteus?
(a) She reveals herself.
(b) She storms off.
(c) She cries bitterly.
(d) She faints.
5. What does Portia disguise herself as at the end of Merchant of Venice?
(a) A queen.
(b) A knight.
(c) An accountant.
(d) A lawyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What head of state is with Antonio on the ship in The Tempest?
2. What is Edmund's brother's name?
3. Where do Belarius and her two brothers, Polydore and Cadwal, live?
4. At his castles, what appears before Macbeth directing him to Duncan's chamber?
5. Why do Belarius, Polydore and Cadwal leave Imogen in the woods?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)