|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through King Lear and Macbeth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the root of Oberon and Titania's feud in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
(a) Oberon refuses to allow the sun rise.
(b) Titania suspects Oberon of infidelity.
(c) Titania refuses to let the rain fall.
(d) Both want a changeling boy.
2. Which character does Nerissa fall in love with in Merchant of Venice?
3. Why do Belarius, Polydore and Cadwal leave Imogen in the woods?
(a) They think she is dead.
(b) They think she is an assassin.
(c) They want to keep her safe from scouts.
(d) They believe she is a wood sprite.
4. At the beginning of The Winter's Tale, what does Leontes order regarding his new daughter?
(a) She should remain with him.
(b) She should be left to die in the wilderness.
(c) She should be given to Polixenes.
(d) She should be imprisoned with her mother.
5. At the beginning of Macbeth, the title character is than of what township?
Short Answer Questions
1. In A Midsummer Night's Dream, who tips Demetrius off to Lysander's plan to flee the city?
2. Why does Macduff not pertain to the prophecy the witches give Macbeth?
3. In King Lear, Edmund is the bastard son of what earl?
4. In The Winter's Tale, Polixenes is the king of what kingdom?
5. In whose clothes is Margaret dressed as part of the devious plot in Much Ado About Nothing?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)