|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through King Lear and Macbeth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What relative does Lysander plan to flee to with his beloved in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
(a) His grandmother.
(b) His daughter.
(c) His sister.
(d) His aunt.
2. How is Silvia related to the Duke of Milan?
(a) She is his sister.
(b) She is his daughter.
(c) She is his aunt.
(d) She is his wife.
3. Why do Belarius, Polydore and Cadwal leave Imogen in the woods?
(a) They think she is dead.
(b) They want to keep her safe from scouts.
(c) They believe she is a wood sprite.
(d) They think she is an assassin.
4. In what city does A Midsummer Night's Dream begin?
5. In As You Like It, what is Orlando doing the first time Rosalind sees him?
(c) Riding a horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. In King Lear, Edmund is the bastard son of what earl?
2. Lying to his father in Two Gentlemen of Verona, Proteus says his letter from Julia is from whom?
3. What act of fidelity do Julia and Proteus commit when parting ways at the the beginning of Two Gentlemen of Verona?
4. What do the robbers in Two Gentlemen of Verona request of Valentine?
5. In Much Ado About Nothing, what does Hero do when accused of infidelity?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)