|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through King Lear and Macbeth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Prospero release from servitude at the end of The Tempest?
2. In As You Like It, what is Orlando doing the first time Rosalind sees him?
(c) Riding a horse.
3. What two dangerous animals does Orlando save Oliver from in As You Like It?
(a) An eagle and a shark.
(b) A lion and a snake.
(c) A bear and a tarantula.
(d) A wolf and a scorpion.
4. What does the juice of the purple flower do to people in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
(a) It makes them fall asleep.
(b) It makes them fall out of love.
(c) It makes them fall in love.
(d) It makes them wake up.
5. In Cymbeline, why does the King raise Posthumus?
(a) He saved the queen's life.
(b) He brings good luck to the kingdom.
(c) His father was a royal night.
(d) He is the King's favorite fool.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bassanio need money at the beginning of Merchant of Venice?
2. In Merchant of Venice, why can Antonio not pay his bond to Shylock?
3. In King Lear, Edmund is the bastard son of what earl?
4. Which of the following characters dies at the end of Cymbeline?
5. How does Antonio expect to be able to pay Shylock at the beginning of Merchant of Venice?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)