|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through King Lear and Macbeth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does Iachomo want to gain from Posthumus when they meet in Cymbeline?
(a) His sack of gold.
(b) His prayerbook.
(c) His ring.
(d) His hat.
2. In The Tempest, where on the island do Sycorax imprison good spirits?
(a) In clouds.
(b) Under the sands.
(c) In trees.
(d) In the water.
3. Why does Proteus betray Valentine's love of Silvia to the duke in Two Gentlemen of Verona?
(a) He loves SIlvia too.
(b) He intends to help them leave Milan.
(c) He does no know the duke has other plans for Silvia.
(d) He has sworn feelty to the duke.
4. How does Leontes want Polixenes killed at the beginning of The Winter's Tale?
(a) He wants him poisoned.
(b) He wants him thrown from the battlements.
(c) He wants him set ablaze.
(d) He wants him stabbed.
5. What two dangerous animals does Orlando save Oliver from in As You Like It?
(a) A lion and a snake.
(b) An eagle and a shark.
(c) A wolf and a scorpion.
(d) A bear and a tarantula.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has gone to war with Britain in Cymbeline?
2. What earl helps the mad Lear escape to France?
3. What role does Ariel take on the island in The Tempest?
4. What does Rosalind give Orlando when she first meets him?
5. What non-medial condition kills Mamillius in The Winter's Tale?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)