|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through King Lear and Macbeth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Valentine meet Silvia in the wood in Two Gentlemen of Verona?
(a) She fights of wolves for her.
(b) He saves her from bandits.
(c) He pulls her from a trap.
(d) He treats a spider bite for her.
2. Why do Belarius, Polydore and Cadwal leave Imogen in the woods?
(a) They think she is an assassin.
(b) They believe she is a wood sprite.
(c) They want to keep her safe from scouts.
(d) They think she is dead.
3. Why does Lear wander into a storm at night?
(a) He has not bathed in days.
(b) He wants to gather an army together.
(c) He is looking for Cordelia.
(d) He does not want to live with his daughters.
4. In A Midsummer Night's Dream, who tips Demetrius off to Lysander's plan to flee the city?
5. Why does Macduff not pertain to the prophecy the witches give Macbeth?
(a) He was cut from his mother's womb.
(b) He was a breach birth.
(c) He never knew his mother.
(d) He was born prematurely.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Belarius and her two brothers, Polydore and Cadwal, live?
2. What earl helps the mad Lear escape to France?
3. What does Hermione disguise herself as at the end of The Winter's Tale?
4. In Much Ado About Nothing, what does Hero do when accused of infidelity?
5. Who does Demetrius marry at the end of A Midsummer Night's Dream?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)