|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through King Lear and Macbeth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lying to his father in Two Gentlemen of Verona, Proteus says his letter from Julia is from whom?
(c) The duke of Milan.
2. Why is King Lear dividing up his kingdom?
(a) He wants to give his daughters a gift.
(b) He is old and tired.
(c) He wants to leave England.
(d) She hates being king.
3. What does Hermione disguise herself as at the end of The Winter's Tale?
(a) A man.
(b) A statue.
(c) A bear.
(d) A maidservant.
4. How does Julia respond to Valentine's offering of Silvia to Proteus?
(a) She storms off.
(b) She faints.
(c) She cries bitterly.
(d) She reveals herself.
5. What do Goneril and Regan immediately deny King Lear after he has given up his crown?
(a) His knights.
(b) His jewels.
(c) His lodging.
(d) His fool.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who marries Cordelia at the beginning of King Lear?
2. What name does Kent take to follow Lear in disguise?
3. Who concocts the scheme to marry Beatrice and Benedick in Much Ado About Nothing?
4. How does Lady Macbeth convince her husband to kill Duncan?
5. In Much Ado About Nothing, what does Hero do when accused of infidelity?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)