|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through King Lear and Macbeth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the second human Miranda meets in The Tempest?
2. How does Antonio expect to be able to pay Shylock at the beginning of Merchant of Venice?
(a) He can draw from his savings.
(b) He will harvest his olives early.
(c) His father is about to die.
(d) He has ships coming in.
3. At the end of Much Ado About Nothing, Hero pretends to be her own what?
4. What news does the wicked Queen tell the King at the beginning of Cymbeline?
(a) Imogen is not his true daughter.
(b) Imogen and Posthumus are married.
(c) Posthumus attempted to ravish her.
(d) There is a poisoner in the court.
5. In whose clothes is Margaret dressed as part of the devious plot in Much Ado About Nothing?
(a) Don Pedro's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hermione disguise herself as at the end of The Winter's Tale?
2. In The Winter's Tale, what does Leontes want his counselors to ask the oracle at Delphos?
3. What is the root of Oberon and Titania's feud in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
4. What role does Ariel take on the island in The Tempest?
5. At the beginning of King Lear, Cordelia says she loves her father to what extent?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)