|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through King Lear and Macbeth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news does the wicked Queen tell the King at the beginning of Cymbeline?
(a) Imogen and Posthumus are married.
(b) There is a poisoner in the court.
(c) Posthumus attempted to ravish her.
(d) Imogen is not his true daughter.
2. Who sends word to Posthumus that Imogen has died?
(c) The queen.
3. What is the root of Oberon and Titania's feud in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
(a) Titania suspects Oberon of infidelity.
(b) Oberon refuses to allow the sun rise.
(c) Titania refuses to let the rain fall.
(d) Both want a changeling boy.
4. Which character concocts a devious plot to break up a marriage in Much Ado Ado Nothing?
(a) Don Pedro.
(d) Don John.
5. How does Lady Macbeth convince her husband to kill Duncan?
(a) She calls him a coward.
(b) She uses reverse psychology.
(c) She reminds him he will be king.
(d) She threatens to do it herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of The Winter's Tale, what does Leontes order regarding his new daughter?
2. What wild animal kill Antigones in The Winter's Tale?
3. In The Winter's Tale, what does Leontes want his counselors to ask the oracle at Delphos?
4. How does Leontes want Polixenes killed at the beginning of The Winter's Tale?
5. Why do Belarius, Polydore and Cadwal leave Imogen in the woods?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)