|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through King Lear and Macbeth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In As You Like It, what is Orlando doing the first time Rosalind sees him?
(d) Riding a horse.
2. What is Edmund's brother's name?
3. What wild animal kill Antigones in The Winter's Tale?
(a) A shark.
(b) A bear.
(c) A hawk.
(d) A tiger.
4. Who does Prospero release from servitude at the end of The Tempest?
5. What does the wicked queen tell Pisanio the vial of potion she gives him is?
(a) A tonic.
(b) A liquour.
(c) A cordial.
(d) A poison.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Merchant of Venice, how does Shylock make money as a usurer?
2. Which of the following characters dies at the end of Cymbeline?
3. Where does Iachomo tell Pisanio to kill Imogen in Cymbeline?
4. What does Hermione disguise herself as at the end of The Winter's Tale?
5. In what city does A Midsummer Night's Dream begin?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)