|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through King Lear and Macbeth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role does Ariel take on the island in The Tempest?
(a) Miranda's ward.
(b) Sycorax's suitor.
(c) Caliban's accomplice.
(d) Prospero's assistant.
2. What do Goneril and Regan immediately deny King Lear after he has given up his crown?
(a) His jewels.
(b) His lodging.
(c) His fool.
(d) His knights.
3. At his castles, what appears before Macbeth directing him to Duncan's chamber?
(a) A dagger.
(b) A witch.
(c) A black horse.
(d) A stream of blood.
4. When does Sycorax die in The Tempest?
(a) Days after Prospero and Mirand arrive at the island.
(b) The moment Prospero and Mirand arrive at the island.
(c) She didn't die.
(d) Before Prospero and Mirand arrive at the island.
5. In what city does A Midsummer Night's Dream begin?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Belarius and her two brothers, Polydore and Cadwal, live?
2. At the beginning of Much Ado About Nothing, where are Don Pedro, Claudio and Benedick returning from?
3. Which of the following is not a prophecy the witches make at the beginning of Macbeth?
4. What non-medial condition kills Mamillius in The Winter's Tale?
5. At the end of Much Ado About Nothing, Hero pretends to be her own what?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)