|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through King Lear and Macbeth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character does Nerissa fall in love with in Merchant of Venice?
2. In whose clothes is Margaret dressed as part of the devious plot in Much Ado About Nothing?
(a) Don Pedro's.
3. How does Lady Macbeth convince her husband to kill Duncan?
(a) She threatens to do it herself.
(b) She uses reverse psychology.
(c) She calls him a coward.
(d) She reminds him he will be king.
4. Who concocts the scheme to marry Beatrice and Benedick in Much Ado About Nothing?
(d) Don Pedro.
5. Why does Macduff not pertain to the prophecy the witches give Macbeth?
(a) He was a breach birth.
(b) He was born prematurely.
(c) He never knew his mother.
(d) He was cut from his mother's womb.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what purpose does Proteus hire the disguised Julia in Two Gentlemen of Verona?
2. What relative does Lysander plan to flee to with his beloved in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
3. At the beginning of Much Ado About Nothing, where are Don Pedro, Claudio and Benedick returning from?
4. In The Winter's Tale, Polixenes is the king of what kingdom?
5. Why do Belarius, Polydore and Cadwal leave Imogen in the woods?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)