|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through King Lear and Macbeth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Antonio agree to the "pound of flesh" condition in Shylock's bond?
(a) He wants to show Shylock he is not afraid.
(b) He assumes it is a jest.
(c) He does not read the full bond.
(d) He knows no court will honor it.
2. At the beginning of The Winter's Tale, what does Leontes order regarding his new daughter?
(a) She should be given to Polixenes.
(b) She should be left to die in the wilderness.
(c) She should be imprisoned with her mother.
(d) She should remain with him.
3. What is Edmund's brother's name?
4. Which character concocts a devious plot to break up a marriage in Much Ado Ado Nothing?
(a) Don Pedro.
(b) Don John.
5. What non-medial condition kills Mamillius in The Winter's Tale?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the second human Miranda meets in The Tempest?
2. Where does Camillo offer to marry Perdita and Florizel to avoid Leontes' wrath in The Winter's Tale?
3. Who constantly torments Caliban at the beginning of The Tempest?
4. Lying to his father in Two Gentlemen of Verona, Proteus says his letter from Julia is from whom?
5. What do Goneril and Regan immediately deny King Lear after he has given up his crown?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)