|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Merchant of Venice and Cymbeline.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What act of fidelity do Julia and Proteus commit when parting ways at the the beginning of Two Gentlemen of Verona?
(a) He gives her a lock of his hair.
(b) They exchange rings.
(c) They pray together.
(d) He takes her portrait.
2. Which character concocts a devious plot to break up a marriage in Much Ado Ado Nothing?
(a) Don Pedro.
(b) Don John.
3. Lying to his father in Two Gentlemen of Verona, Proteus says his letter from Julia is from whom?
(c) The duke of Milan.
4. How does Julia respond to Valentine's offering of Silvia to Proteus?
(a) She storms off.
(b) She faints.
(c) She cries bitterly.
(d) She reveals herself.
5. At the end of Much Ado About Nothing, Hero pretends to be her own what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What role does Ariel take on the island in The Tempest?
2. What does the wicked queen tell Pisanio the vial of potion she gives him is?
3. What do Orlando and the disguised Rosaline discuss when they meet in Arden?
4. Where does Camillo offer to marry Perdita and Florizel to avoid Leontes' wrath in The Winter's Tale?
5. When does Sycorax die in The Tempest?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)