|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Merchant of Venice and Cymbeline.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In The Winter's Tale, what is Florizel when he first sees Perdita?
(a) Waking up from a nap.
(c) Dancing at court.
2. What is the root of Oberon and Titania's feud in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
(a) Both want a changeling boy.
(b) Titania suspects Oberon of infidelity.
(c) Oberon refuses to allow the sun rise.
(d) Titania refuses to let the rain fall.
3. In The Winter's Tale, Polixenes is the king of what kingdom?
4. How does Lamb describe Hero at the beginning of Much Ado About Nothing?
5. In The Tempest, what important items does Prospero have that allow him to use magic on the island?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Camillo offer to marry Perdita and Florizel to avoid Leontes' wrath in The Winter's Tale?
2. What request does Beatrice make of Benedick after Hero's honor is questioned?
3. In Merchant of Venice, how does Shylock make money as a usurer?
4. How does Antonio expect to be able to pay Shylock at the beginning of Merchant of Venice?
5. What head of state is with Antonio on the ship in The Tempest?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)