|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Merchant of Venice and Cymbeline.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In The Winter's Tale, what is Florizel when he first sees Perdita?
(a) Dancing at court.
(b) Waking up from a nap.
2. Which character concocts a devious plot to break up a marriage in Much Ado Ado Nothing?
(b) Don Pedro.
(c) Don John.
3. At the beginning of The Winter's Tale, what does Leontes order regarding his new daughter?
(a) She should be given to Polixenes.
(b) She should be left to die in the wilderness.
(c) She should remain with him.
(d) She should be imprisoned with her mother.
4. How does Leontes want Polixenes killed at the beginning of The Winter's Tale?
(a) He wants him poisoned.
(b) He wants him set ablaze.
(c) He wants him thrown from the battlements.
(d) He wants him stabbed.
5. In what city does A Midsummer Night's Dream begin?
Short Answer Questions
1. In The Winter's Tale, Polixenes is the king of what kingdom?
2. What false name does Rosalind choose for her flight into Arden?
3. What head of state is with Antonio on the ship in The Tempest?
4. Who tips off Orlando that his life is in danger in As You Like It?
5. Who does Prospero release from servitude at the end of The Tempest?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)