|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Merchant of Venice and Cymbeline.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of The Winter's Tale, what does Leontes order regarding his new daughter?
(a) She should be left to die in the wilderness.
(b) She should be given to Polixenes.
(c) She should remain with him.
(d) She should be imprisoned with her mother.
2. What head of state is with Antonio on the ship in The Tempest?
(a) The king of Naples.
(b) A duke of Milan.
(c) The prince-regent of England.
(d) The Pope.
3. Where does Iachomo tell Pisanio to kill Imogen in Cymbeline?
4. For what purpose does Proteus hire the disguised Julia in Two Gentlemen of Verona?
(a) As a smith.
(b) As a page.
(c) As a courtier.
(d) As a messenger.
5. Who concocts the scheme to marry Beatrice and Benedick in Much Ado About Nothing?
(b) Don Pedro.
Short Answer Questions
1. What non-medial condition kills Mamillius in The Winter's Tale?
2. Who is the second human Miranda meets in The Tempest?
3. What is the root of Oberon and Titania's feud in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
4. In The Tempest, where on the island do Sycorax imprison good spirits?
5. In A Midsummer Night's Dream, who tips Demetrius off to Lysander's plan to flee the city?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)