|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Merchant of Venice and Cymbeline.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Much Ado About Nothing, what does Hero do when accused of infidelity?
(a) She storms out.
(b) She faints.
(c) She slaps Don Pedro.
(d) She admits to it.
2. Lying to his father in Two Gentlemen of Verona, Proteus says his letter from Julia is from whom?
(d) The duke of Milan.
3. In A Midsummer Night's Dream, what penalty does Hermia face if she refuses he father's choice of marriage?
(a) Life imprisonment.
(c) Forced nunnery.
(d) Public mockery.
4. What does Rosalind give Orlando when she first meets him?
(a) A book of poems.
(b) Her handkerchief.
(c) A lock of her hair.
(d) Her neck chain.
5. Why does Proteus betray Valentine's love of Silvia to the duke in Two Gentlemen of Verona?
(a) He does no know the duke has other plans for Silvia.
(b) He loves SIlvia too.
(c) He has sworn feelty to the duke.
(d) He intends to help them leave Milan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the juice of the purple flower do to people in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
2. How is Silvia related to the Duke of Milan?
3. What does Hermione disguise herself as at the end of The Winter's Tale?
4. How does Antonio expect to be able to pay Shylock at the beginning of Merchant of Venice?
5. Who concocts the scheme to marry Beatrice and Benedick in Much Ado About Nothing?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)