|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Merchant of Venice and Cymbeline.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Claudio and Don Pedro indicate to Benedick that Beatrice loves him in Much Ado About Nothing?
(a) They leave a note for him to find.
(b) They tell him outright.
(c) They let him overhear a conversation.
(d) They show him Beatrice's journal.
2. What act of fidelity do Julia and Proteus commit when parting ways at the the beginning of Two Gentlemen of Verona?
(a) He gives her a lock of his hair.
(b) He takes her portrait.
(c) They exchange rings.
(d) They pray together.
3. Who has gone to war with Britain in Cymbeline?
(b) The Turks.
4. In The Tempest, where on the island do Sycorax imprison good spirits?
(a) In the water.
(b) Under the sands.
(c) In trees.
(d) In clouds.
5. How does Leontes want Polixenes killed at the beginning of The Winter's Tale?
(a) He wants him poisoned.
(b) He wants him thrown from the battlements.
(c) He wants him set ablaze.
(d) He wants him stabbed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Portia disguise herself as at the end of Merchant of Venice?
2. When does Sycorax die in The Tempest?
3. What two dangerous animals does Orlando save Oliver from in As You Like It?
4. How does Valentine meet Silvia in the wood in Two Gentlemen of Verona?
5. In A Midsummer Night's Dream, what penalty does Hermia face if she refuses he father's choice of marriage?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)