|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Merchant of Venice and Cymbeline.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Much Ado About Nothing, what does Hero do when accused of infidelity?
(a) She admits to it.
(b) She storms out.
(c) She slaps Don Pedro.
(d) She faints.
2. Who has gone to war with Britain in Cymbeline?
(c) The Turks.
3. In The Tempest, what important items does Prospero have that allow him to use magic on the island?
4. What non-medial condition kills Mamillius in The Winter's Tale?
5. In The Winter's Tale, Polixenes is the king of what kingdom?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Proteus betray Valentine's love of Silvia to the duke in Two Gentlemen of Verona?
2. At the beginning of The Winter's Tale, what does Leontes order regarding his new daughter?
3. Who sends word to Posthumus that Imogen has died?
4. Who constantly torments Caliban at the beginning of The Tempest?
5. How does Antonio expect to be able to pay Shylock at the beginning of Merchant of Venice?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)