|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Merchant of Venice and Cymbeline.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What non-medial condition kills Mamillius in The Winter's Tale?
2. Who does Prospero release from servitude at the end of The Tempest?
3. What request does Beatrice make of Benedick after Hero's honor is questioned?
(a) That he prove Hero's innocence.
(b) That he leave Messina.
(c) That he marry her.
(d) That he kill Claudio.
4. How does Prospero bring his enemies to the island in The Tempest?
(a) A steady wind.
(b) A siren's song.
(c) A transporting spell.
(d) A storm.
5. Who constantly torments Caliban at the beginning of The Tempest?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Much Ado About Nothing, where are Don Pedro, Claudio and Benedick returning from?
2. What act of fidelity do Julia and Proteus commit when parting ways at the the beginning of Two Gentlemen of Verona?
3. How does Leontes want Polixenes killed at the beginning of The Winter's Tale?
4. Who has gone to war with Britain in Cymbeline?
5. Who tips off Orlando that his life is in danger in As You Like It?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)