|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Merchant of Venice and Cymbeline.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Orlando and the disguised Rosaline discuss when they meet in Arden?
(c) Forest fruits.
2. What non-medial condition kills Mamillius in The Winter's Tale?
3. In A Midsummer Night's Dream, what penalty does Hermia face if she refuses he father's choice of marriage?
(b) Forced nunnery.
(c) Life imprisonment.
(d) Public mockery.
4. In A Midsummer Night's Dream, who tips Demetrius off to Lysander's plan to flee the city?
5. Who has gone to war with Britain in Cymbeline?
(b) The Turks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Proteus betray Valentine's love of Silvia to the duke in Two Gentlemen of Verona?
2. What relative does Lysander plan to flee to with his beloved in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
3. In The Winter's Tale, Polixenes is the king of what kingdom?
4. In Much Ado About Nothing, what does Hero do when accused of infidelity?
5. What false name does Rosalind choose for her flight into Arden?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)