|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Merchant of Venice and Cymbeline.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In The Winter's Tale, Polixenes is the king of what kingdom?
2. Who sends word to Posthumus that Imogen has died?
(b) The queen.
3. What relative does Lysander plan to flee to with his beloved in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
(a) His aunt.
(b) His daughter.
(c) His grandmother.
(d) His sister.
4. Who tips off Orlando that his life is in danger in As You Like It?
(b) The duke.
5. Who does Prospero release from servitude at the end of The Tempest?
Short Answer Questions
1. In The Winter's Tale, what does Leontes want his counselors to ask the oracle at Delphos?
2. How does Leontes want Polixenes killed at the beginning of The Winter's Tale?
3. Which character does Nerissa fall in love with in Merchant of Venice?
4. How does Valentine meet Silvia in the wood in Two Gentlemen of Verona?
5. Where does Iachomo tell Pisanio to kill Imogen in Cymbeline?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)