|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Merchant of Venice and Cymbeline.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In The Tempest, what important items does Prospero have that allow him to use magic on the island?
2. In what city does A Midsummer Night's Dream begin?
3. What relative does Lysander plan to flee to with his beloved in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
(a) His grandmother.
(b) His aunt.
(c) His daughter.
(d) His sister.
4. What role does Ariel take on the island in The Tempest?
(a) Prospero's assistant.
(b) Miranda's ward.
(c) Caliban's accomplice.
(d) Sycorax's suitor.
5. Who tips off Orlando that his life is in danger in As You Like It?
(d) The duke.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lying to his father in Two Gentlemen of Verona, Proteus says his letter from Julia is from whom?
2. In A Midsummer Night's Dream, who tips Demetrius off to Lysander's plan to flee the city?
3. Why do Belarius, Polydore and Cadwal leave Imogen in the woods?
4. How is Silvia related to the Duke of Milan?
5. What does the juice of the purple flower do to people in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)