|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Merchant of Venice and Cymbeline.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What false name does Rosalind choose for her flight into Arden?
2. What does Portia disguise herself as at the end of Merchant of Venice?
(a) A knight.
(b) A queen.
(c) An accountant.
(d) A lawyer.
3. Who sends word to Posthumus that Imogen has died?
(a) The queen.
4. What news does the wicked Queen tell the King at the beginning of Cymbeline?
(a) Imogen and Posthumus are married.
(b) There is a poisoner in the court.
(c) Posthumus attempted to ravish her.
(d) Imogen is not his true daughter.
5. Lying to his father in Two Gentlemen of Verona, Proteus says his letter from Julia is from whom?
(b) The duke of Milan.
Short Answer Questions
1. In The Tempest, what important items does Prospero have that allow him to use magic on the island?
2. In whose clothes is Margaret dressed as part of the devious plot in Much Ado About Nothing?
3. Where do Belarius and her two brothers, Polydore and Cadwal, live?
4. How do Claudio and Don Pedro indicate to Benedick that Beatrice loves him in Much Ado About Nothing?
5. How does Prospero bring his enemies to the island in The Tempest?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)