|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Merchant of Venice and Cymbeline.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Camillo offer to marry Perdita and Florizel to avoid Leontes' wrath in The Winter's Tale?
2. How does Valentine meet Silvia in the wood in Two Gentlemen of Verona?
(a) She fights of wolves for her.
(b) He treats a spider bite for her.
(c) He saves her from bandits.
(d) He pulls her from a trap.
3. Whom does Celia fall in love with in As You Like It?
(d) The duke.
4. Where do Belarius and her two brothers, Polydore and Cadwal, live?
(a) A castle.
(b) A ship's hull.
(c) A hovel.
(d) A cave.
5. How does Prospero bring his enemies to the island in The Tempest?
(a) A siren's song.
(b) A storm.
(c) A transporting spell.
(d) A steady wind.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the robbers in Two Gentlemen of Verona request of Valentine?
2. In As You Like It, what is Orlando doing the first time Rosalind sees him?
3. What two dangerous animals does Orlando save Oliver from in As You Like It?
4. When does Sycorax die in The Tempest?
5. At the beginning of Much Ado About Nothing, where are Don Pedro, Claudio and Benedick returning from?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)