|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Merchant of Venice and Cymbeline.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Proteus betray Valentine's love of Silvia to the duke in Two Gentlemen of Verona?
(a) He has sworn feelty to the duke.
(b) He loves SIlvia too.
(c) He does no know the duke has other plans for Silvia.
(d) He intends to help them leave Milan.
2. Lying to his father in Two Gentlemen of Verona, Proteus says his letter from Julia is from whom?
(a) The duke of Milan.
3. What does Prospero do to Antonio when the two meet at the end of The Tempest?
(a) He imprisons him in a tree.
(b) He marries him to Miranda.
(c) He forgives him.
(d) He kills him.
4. In As You Like it, how does Oliver plan to kill Orlando after his initial plan fails?
(a) He will burn him in his bed.
(b) He will stab him at the church.
(c) He will throw him from his horse.
(d) He will poison his brandywine.
5. At the end of Much Ado About Nothing, Hero pretends to be her own what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What news does the wicked Queen tell the King at the beginning of Cymbeline?
2. In The Tempest, what important items does Prospero have that allow him to use magic on the island?
3. What do Orlando and the disguised Rosaline discuss when they meet in Arden?
4. How does Lamb describe Hero at the beginning of Much Ado About Nothing?
5. What item does Iachomo want to gain from Posthumus when they meet in Cymbeline?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)