|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Merchant of Venice and Cymbeline.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news does the wicked Queen tell the King at the beginning of Cymbeline?
(a) Imogen and Posthumus are married.
(b) Posthumus attempted to ravish her.
(c) Imogen is not his true daughter.
(d) There is a poisoner in the court.
2. In As You Like it, how does Oliver plan to kill Orlando after his initial plan fails?
(a) He will burn him in his bed.
(b) He will throw him from his horse.
(c) He will poison his brandywine.
(d) He will stab him at the church.
3. Who does Prospero release from servitude at the end of The Tempest?
4. In A Midsummer Night's Dream, who tips Demetrius off to Lysander's plan to flee the city?
5. In Much Ado About Nothing, what does Hero do when accused of infidelity?
(a) She faints.
(b) She storms out.
(c) She admits to it.
(d) She slaps Don Pedro.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Iachomo want to gain from Posthumus when they meet in Cymbeline?
2. In The Tempest, where on the island do Sycorax imprison good spirits?
3. Who tips off Orlando that his life is in danger in As You Like It?
4. How does Lamb describe Hero at the beginning of Much Ado About Nothing?
5. Which character concocts a devious plot to break up a marriage in Much Ado Ado Nothing?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)