|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through As You Like It and The Two Gentlemen of Verona.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Camillo offer to marry Perdita and Florizel to avoid Leontes' wrath in The Winter's Tale?
2. How does Lamb describe Hero at the beginning of Much Ado About Nothing?
3. What head of state is with Antonio on the ship in The Tempest?
(a) The king of Naples.
(b) A duke of Milan.
(c) The Pope.
(d) The prince-regent of England.
4. What does the juice of the purple flower do to people in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
(a) It makes them fall asleep.
(b) It makes them wake up.
(c) It makes them fall in love.
(d) It makes them fall out of love.
5. What request does Beatrice make of Benedick after Hero's honor is questioned?
(a) That he prove Hero's innocence.
(b) That he kill Claudio.
(c) That he marry her.
(d) That he leave Messina.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Prospero do to Antonio when the two meet at the end of The Tempest?
2. Who is the second human Miranda meets in The Tempest?
3. At the beginning of Much Ado About Nothing, where are Don Pedro, Claudio and Benedick returning from?
4. Why does the French duke of As You Like It move to Arden?
5. How does Julia respond to Valentine's offering of Silvia to Proteus?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)