|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through As You Like It and The Two Gentlemen of Verona.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who concocts the scheme to marry Beatrice and Benedick in Much Ado About Nothing?
(d) Don Pedro.
2. What relative does Lysander plan to flee to with his beloved in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
(a) His grandmother.
(b) His aunt.
(c) His daughter.
(d) His sister.
3. What does Rosalind give Orlando when she first meets him?
(a) Her handkerchief.
(b) A book of poems.
(c) A lock of her hair.
(d) Her neck chain.
4. In A Midsummer Night's Dream, who tips Demetrius off to Lysander's plan to flee the city?
5. At the beginning of The Winter's Tale, what does Leontes order regarding his new daughter?
(a) She should be imprisoned with her mother.
(b) She should be given to Polixenes.
(c) She should be left to die in the wilderness.
(d) She should remain with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two dangerous animals does Orlando save Oliver from in As You Like It?
2. In The Winter's Tale, Polixenes is the king of what kingdom?
3. How does Lamb describe Hero at the beginning of Much Ado About Nothing?
4. Lying to his father in Two Gentlemen of Verona, Proteus says his letter from Julia is from whom?
5. What is the root of Oberon and Titania's feud in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)