|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through As You Like It and The Two Gentlemen of Verona.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Prospero release from servitude at the end of The Tempest?
2. Which character concocts a devious plot to break up a marriage in Much Ado Ado Nothing?
(a) Don John.
(b) Don Pedro.
3. What role does Ariel take on the island in The Tempest?
(a) Miranda's ward.
(b) Prospero's assistant.
(c) Caliban's accomplice.
(d) Sycorax's suitor.
4. In As You Like It, what is Orlando doing the first time Rosalind sees him?
(b) Riding a horse.
5. What two dangerous animals does Orlando save Oliver from in As You Like It?
(a) A bear and a tarantula.
(b) An eagle and a shark.
(c) A lion and a snake.
(d) A wolf and a scorpion.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom is Hermia in love at the beginning of A Midsummer Night's Dream?
2. At the end of Much Ado About Nothing, Hero pretends to be her own what?
3. In The Tempest, what important items does Prospero have that allow him to use magic on the island?
4. At the end of As You Like It, whom does the duke's brother meet as he enters the forest to kill him?
5. How is Silvia related to the Duke of Milan?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)