|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through As You Like It and The Two Gentlemen of Verona.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Orlando and the disguised Rosaline discuss when they meet in Arden?
(a) Forest fruits.
2. At the end of As You Like It, whom does the duke's brother meet as he enters the forest to kill him?
(a) A bear.
(b) A hermit.
(c) A beautiful maid.
(d) A greek goddess.
3. With whom is Hermia in love at the beginning of A Midsummer Night's Dream?
4. How does Leontes want Polixenes killed at the beginning of The Winter's Tale?
(a) He wants him poisoned.
(b) He wants him stabbed.
(c) He wants him thrown from the battlements.
(d) He wants him set ablaze.
5. What does the juice of the purple flower do to people in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
(a) It makes them fall out of love.
(b) It makes them wake up.
(c) It makes them fall asleep.
(d) It makes them fall in love.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lamb describe Hero at the beginning of Much Ado About Nothing?
2. At the end of Much Ado About Nothing, Hero pretends to be her own what?
3. Who does Demetrius marry at the end of A Midsummer Night's Dream?
4. In A Midsummer Night's Dream, what penalty does Hermia face if she refuses he father's choice of marriage?
5. Whom does Celia fall in love with in As You Like It?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)