|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through As You Like It and The Two Gentlemen of Verona.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character concocts a devious plot to break up a marriage in Much Ado Ado Nothing?
(c) Don John.
(d) Don Pedro.
2. In whose clothes is Margaret dressed as part of the devious plot in Much Ado About Nothing?
(d) Don Pedro's.
3. In what city does A Midsummer Night's Dream begin?
4. Where does Camillo offer to marry Perdita and Florizel to avoid Leontes' wrath in The Winter's Tale?
5. Who concocts the scheme to marry Beatrice and Benedick in Much Ado About Nothing?
(b) Don Pedro.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lamb describe Hero at the beginning of Much Ado About Nothing?
2. In As You Like It, what is Orlando doing the first time Rosalind sees him?
3. At the end of Much Ado About Nothing, Hero pretends to be her own what?
4. What act of fidelity do Julia and Proteus commit when parting ways at the the beginning of Two Gentlemen of Verona?
5. What do the robbers in Two Gentlemen of Verona request of Valentine?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)