|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through As You Like It and The Two Gentlemen of Verona.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosalind give Orlando when she first meets him?
(a) A lock of her hair.
(b) A book of poems.
(c) Her neck chain.
(d) Her handkerchief.
2. At the beginning of Much Ado About Nothing, where are Don Pedro, Claudio and Benedick returning from?
(a) A night of drinking.
(b) A wedding.
(c) A war.
(d) A diplomatic summit.
3. What request does Beatrice make of Benedick after Hero's honor is questioned?
(a) That he kill Claudio.
(b) That he prove Hero's innocence.
(c) That he marry her.
(d) That he leave Messina.
4. Why does Proteus betray Valentine's love of Silvia to the duke in Two Gentlemen of Verona?
(a) He loves SIlvia too.
(b) He does no know the duke has other plans for Silvia.
(c) He intends to help them leave Milan.
(d) He has sworn feelty to the duke.
5. For what purpose does Proteus hire the disguised Julia in Two Gentlemen of Verona?
(a) As a page.
(b) As a messenger.
(c) As a courtier.
(d) As a smith.
Short Answer Questions
1. In whose clothes is Margaret dressed as part of the devious plot in Much Ado About Nothing?
2. In Much Ado About Nothing, what does Hero do when accused of infidelity?
3. Who concocts the scheme to marry Beatrice and Benedick in Much Ado About Nothing?
4. What do the robbers in Two Gentlemen of Verona request of Valentine?
5. How do Claudio and Don Pedro indicate to Benedick that Beatrice loves him in Much Ado About Nothing?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)