|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through As You Like It and The Two Gentlemen of Verona.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Proteus betray Valentine's love of Silvia to the duke in Two Gentlemen of Verona?
(a) He intends to help them leave Milan.
(b) He has sworn feelty to the duke.
(c) He does no know the duke has other plans for Silvia.
(d) He loves SIlvia too.
2. In The Tempest, where on the island do Sycorax imprison good spirits?
(a) In trees.
(b) Under the sands.
(c) In the water.
(d) In clouds.
3. At the beginning of Much Ado About Nothing, where are Don Pedro, Claudio and Benedick returning from?
(a) A wedding.
(b) A diplomatic summit.
(c) A night of drinking.
(d) A war.
4. How does Leontes want Polixenes killed at the beginning of The Winter's Tale?
(a) He wants him thrown from the battlements.
(b) He wants him set ablaze.
(c) He wants him stabbed.
(d) He wants him poisoned.
5. For what purpose does Proteus hire the disguised Julia in Two Gentlemen of Verona?
(a) As a courtier.
(b) As a messenger.
(c) As a page.
(d) As a smith.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Camillo offer to marry Perdita and Florizel to avoid Leontes' wrath in The Winter's Tale?
2. With whom is Hermia in love at the beginning of A Midsummer Night's Dream?
3. How does Prospero bring his enemies to the island in The Tempest?
4. At the end of As You Like It, whom does the duke's brother meet as he enters the forest to kill him?
5. What do Orlando and the disguised Rosaline discuss when they meet in Arden?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)