|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through As You Like It and The Two Gentlemen of Verona.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Silvia related to the Duke of Milan?
(a) She is his wife.
(b) She is his aunt.
(c) She is his daughter.
(d) She is his sister.
2. In The Tempest, what important items does Prospero have that allow him to use magic on the island?
3. How does Julia respond to Valentine's offering of Silvia to Proteus?
(a) She reveals herself.
(b) She storms off.
(c) She cries bitterly.
(d) She faints.
4. Who concocts the scheme to marry Beatrice and Benedick in Much Ado About Nothing?
(b) Don Pedro.
5. How do Claudio and Don Pedro indicate to Benedick that Beatrice loves him in Much Ado About Nothing?
(a) They tell him outright.
(b) They leave a note for him to find.
(c) They show him Beatrice's journal.
(d) They let him overhear a conversation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What wild animal kill Antigones in The Winter's Tale?
2. At the beginning of Much Ado About Nothing, where are Don Pedro, Claudio and Benedick returning from?
3. What do the robbers in Two Gentlemen of Verona request of Valentine?
4. What does Prospero do to Antonio when the two meet at the end of The Tempest?
5. What relative does Lysander plan to flee to with his beloved in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)