|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through As You Like It and The Two Gentlemen of Verona.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hermione disguise herself as at the end of The Winter's Tale?
(a) A maidservant.
(b) A man.
(c) A bear.
(d) A statue.
2. What role does Ariel take on the island in The Tempest?
(a) Prospero's assistant.
(b) Miranda's ward.
(c) Sycorax's suitor.
(d) Caliban's accomplice.
3. What non-medial condition kills Mamillius in The Winter's Tale?
4. How does Lamb describe Hero at the beginning of Much Ado About Nothing?
5. What does Rosalind give Orlando when she first meets him?
(a) A book of poems.
(b) Her neck chain.
(c) Her handkerchief.
(d) A lock of her hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. In The Winter's Tale, what does Leontes want his counselors to ask the oracle at Delphos?
2. What act of fidelity do Julia and Proteus commit when parting ways at the the beginning of Two Gentlemen of Verona?
3. At the end of As You Like It, whom does the duke's brother meet as he enters the forest to kill him?
4. In The Tempest, what important items does Prospero have that allow him to use magic on the island?
5. At the end of Much Ado About Nothing, Hero pretends to be her own what?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)