|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through As You Like It and The Two Gentlemen of Verona.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two dangerous animals does Orlando save Oliver from in As You Like It?
(a) An eagle and a shark.
(b) A bear and a tarantula.
(c) A wolf and a scorpion.
(d) A lion and a snake.
2. What do the robbers in Two Gentlemen of Verona request of Valentine?
(a) That he be their leader.
(b) That he deliver a message to the duke.
(c) That he show them the way out of the wood.
(d) That he give them all his gold.
3. What does Hermione disguise herself as at the end of The Winter's Tale?
(a) A bear.
(b) A statue.
(c) A man.
(d) A maidservant.
4. How does Leontes want Polixenes killed at the beginning of The Winter's Tale?
(a) He wants him poisoned.
(b) He wants him set ablaze.
(c) He wants him thrown from the battlements.
(d) He wants him stabbed.
5. In The Winter's Tale, what does Leontes want his counselors to ask the oracle at Delphos?
(a) If his wife is faithful.
(b) If Polixenes is dead.
(c) If his kingdom is safe.
(d) If his son will be king.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lying to his father in Two Gentlemen of Verona, Proteus says his letter from Julia is from whom?
2. What does Rosalind give Orlando when she first meets him?
3. Why does the French duke of As You Like It move to Arden?
4. Who concocts the scheme to marry Beatrice and Benedick in Much Ado About Nothing?
5. How does Valentine meet Silvia in the wood in Two Gentlemen of Verona?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)