|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through As You Like It and The Two Gentlemen of Verona.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the juice of the purple flower do to people in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
(a) It makes them fall asleep.
(b) It makes them fall in love.
(c) It makes them fall out of love.
(d) It makes them wake up.
2. In The Winter's Tale, what is Florizel when he first sees Perdita?
(a) Dancing at court.
(c) Waking up from a nap.
3. In A Midsummer Night's Dream, who tips Demetrius off to Lysander's plan to flee the city?
4. What non-medial condition kills Mamillius in The Winter's Tale?
5. Who constantly torments Caliban at the beginning of The Tempest?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of The Winter's Tale, what does Leontes order regarding his new daughter?
2. What role does Ariel take on the island in The Tempest?
3. How does Valentine meet Silvia in the wood in Two Gentlemen of Verona?
4. What do the robbers in Two Gentlemen of Verona request of Valentine?
5. What act of fidelity do Julia and Proteus commit when parting ways at the the beginning of Two Gentlemen of Verona?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)