|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through As You Like It and The Two Gentlemen of Verona.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Demetrius marry at the end of A Midsummer Night's Dream?
2. What does Rosalind give Orlando when she first meets him?
(a) Her neck chain.
(b) A lock of her hair.
(c) A book of poems.
(d) Her handkerchief.
3. What does the juice of the purple flower do to people in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
(a) It makes them fall asleep.
(b) It makes them wake up.
(c) It makes them fall in love.
(d) It makes them fall out of love.
4. How does Prospero bring his enemies to the island in The Tempest?
(a) A siren's song.
(b) A transporting spell.
(c) A storm.
(d) A steady wind.
5. In A Midsummer Night's Dream, what penalty does Hermia face if she refuses he father's choice of marriage?
(b) Life imprisonment.
(c) Public mockery.
(d) Forced nunnery.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Much Ado About Nothing, where are Don Pedro, Claudio and Benedick returning from?
2. In Much Ado About Nothing, what does Hero do when accused of infidelity?
3. Why does the French duke of As You Like It move to Arden?
4. What is the root of Oberon and Titania's feud in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
5. At the beginning of The Winter's Tale, what does Leontes order regarding his new daughter?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)