|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through As You Like It and The Two Gentlemen of Verona.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Camillo offer to marry Perdita and Florizel to avoid Leontes' wrath in The Winter's Tale?
2. How does Leontes want Polixenes killed at the beginning of The Winter's Tale?
(a) He wants him set ablaze.
(b) He wants him stabbed.
(c) He wants him thrown from the battlements.
(d) He wants him poisoned.
3. What does Hermione disguise herself as at the end of The Winter's Tale?
(a) A man.
(b) A statue.
(c) A maidservant.
(d) A bear.
4. In The Tempest, where on the island do Sycorax imprison good spirits?
(a) In trees.
(b) Under the sands.
(c) In clouds.
(d) In the water.
5. In A Midsummer Night's Dream, what penalty does Hermia face if she refuses he father's choice of marriage?
(a) Forced nunnery.
(b) Public mockery.
(c) Life imprisonment.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of As You Like It, whom does the duke's brother meet as he enters the forest to kill him?
2. In The Winter's Tale, Polixenes is the king of what kingdom?
3. In A Midsummer Night's Dream, who tips Demetrius off to Lysander's plan to flee the city?
4. How is Silvia related to the Duke of Milan?
5. How do Claudio and Don Pedro indicate to Benedick that Beatrice loves him in Much Ado About Nothing?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)