|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through As You Like It and The Two Gentlemen of Verona.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Silvia related to the Duke of Milan?
(a) She is his aunt.
(b) She is his wife.
(c) She is his daughter.
(d) She is his sister.
2. In A Midsummer Night's Dream, what penalty does Hermia face if she refuses he father's choice of marriage?
(a) Forced nunnery.
(b) Life imprisonment.
(c) Public mockery.
3. When does Sycorax die in The Tempest?
(a) Days after Prospero and Mirand arrive at the island.
(b) The moment Prospero and Mirand arrive at the island.
(c) Before Prospero and Mirand arrive at the island.
(d) She didn't die.
4. In Much Ado About Nothing, what does Hero do when accused of infidelity?
(a) She slaps Don Pedro.
(b) She admits to it.
(c) She storms out.
(d) She faints.
5. At the beginning of Much Ado About Nothing, where are Don Pedro, Claudio and Benedick returning from?
(a) A night of drinking.
(b) A war.
(c) A wedding.
(d) A diplomatic summit.
Short Answer Questions
1. In The Winter's Tale, what does Leontes want his counselors to ask the oracle at Delphos?
2. What wild animal kill Antigones in The Winter's Tale?
3. What two dangerous animals does Orlando save Oliver from in As You Like It?
4. What is the root of Oberon and Titania's feud in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
5. In The Winter's Tale, what is Florizel when he first sees Perdita?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)