|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through As You Like It and The Two Gentlemen of Verona.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the second human Miranda meets in The Tempest?
2. In The Winter's Tale, what does Leontes want his counselors to ask the oracle at Delphos?
(a) If Polixenes is dead.
(b) If his son will be king.
(c) If his kingdom is safe.
(d) If his wife is faithful.
3. In what city does A Midsummer Night's Dream begin?
4. In A Midsummer Night's Dream, what penalty does Hermia face if she refuses he father's choice of marriage?
(a) Forced nunnery.
(b) Public mockery.
(c) Life imprisonment.
5. Why does Proteus betray Valentine's love of Silvia to the duke in Two Gentlemen of Verona?
(a) He loves SIlvia too.
(b) He has sworn feelty to the duke.
(c) He does no know the duke has other plans for Silvia.
(d) He intends to help them leave Milan.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of The Winter's Tale, what does Leontes order regarding his new daughter?
2. In The Tempest, what important items does Prospero have that allow him to use magic on the island?
3. In A Midsummer Night's Dream, who tips Demetrius off to Lysander's plan to flee the city?
4. What does Hermione disguise herself as at the end of The Winter's Tale?
5. What false name does Rosalind choose for her flight into Arden?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)