|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through As You Like It and The Two Gentlemen of Verona.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Julia respond to Valentine's offering of Silvia to Proteus?
(a) She cries bitterly.
(b) She faints.
(c) She storms off.
(d) She reveals herself.
2. In The Tempest, where on the island do Sycorax imprison good spirits?
(a) In the water.
(b) In clouds.
(c) In trees.
(d) Under the sands.
3. At the beginning of Much Ado About Nothing, where are Don Pedro, Claudio and Benedick returning from?
(a) A diplomatic summit.
(b) A war.
(c) A wedding.
(d) A night of drinking.
4. Who does Prospero release from servitude at the end of The Tempest?
5. Where does Camillo offer to marry Perdita and Florizel to avoid Leontes' wrath in The Winter's Tale?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Claudio and Don Pedro indicate to Benedick that Beatrice loves him in Much Ado About Nothing?
2. In whose clothes is Margaret dressed as part of the devious plot in Much Ado About Nothing?
3. Who tips off Orlando that his life is in danger in As You Like It?
4. What non-medial condition kills Mamillius in The Winter's Tale?
5. In A Midsummer Night's Dream, what penalty does Hermia face if she refuses he father's choice of marriage?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)