|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through As You Like It and The Two Gentlemen of Verona.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Claudio and Don Pedro indicate to Benedick that Beatrice loves him in Much Ado About Nothing?
(a) They tell him outright.
(b) They show him Beatrice's journal.
(c) They leave a note for him to find.
(d) They let him overhear a conversation.
2. In As You Like It, what is Orlando doing the first time Rosalind sees him?
(b) Riding a horse.
3. In what city does A Midsummer Night's Dream begin?
4. What request does Beatrice make of Benedick after Hero's honor is questioned?
(a) That he kill Claudio.
(b) That he marry her.
(c) That he prove Hero's innocence.
(d) That he leave Messina.
5. How does Leontes want Polixenes killed at the beginning of The Winter's Tale?
(a) He wants him stabbed.
(b) He wants him set ablaze.
(c) He wants him poisoned.
(d) He wants him thrown from the battlements.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tips off Orlando that his life is in danger in As You Like It?
2. What act of fidelity do Julia and Proteus commit when parting ways at the the beginning of Two Gentlemen of Verona?
3. Lying to his father in Two Gentlemen of Verona, Proteus says his letter from Julia is from whom?
4. Why does the French duke of As You Like It move to Arden?
5. Whom does Celia fall in love with in As You Like It?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)