|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through As You Like It and The Two Gentlemen of Verona.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Celia fall in love with in As You Like It?
(a) The duke.
2. Who concocts the scheme to marry Beatrice and Benedick in Much Ado About Nothing?
(b) Don Pedro.
3. In A Midsummer Night's Dream, what penalty does Hermia face if she refuses he father's choice of marriage?
(b) Public mockery.
(c) Forced nunnery.
(d) Life imprisonment.
4. What non-medial condition kills Mamillius in The Winter's Tale?
5. At the beginning of Much Ado About Nothing, where are Don Pedro, Claudio and Benedick returning from?
(a) A diplomatic summit.
(b) A war.
(c) A night of drinking.
(d) A wedding.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Silvia related to the Duke of Milan?
2. What do Orlando and the disguised Rosaline discuss when they meet in Arden?
3. What role does Ariel take on the island in The Tempest?
4. What relative does Lysander plan to flee to with his beloved in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
5. When does Sycorax die in The Tempest?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)