|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Winter's Tale and Much Ado About Nothing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the juice of the purple flower do to people in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
(a) It makes them fall asleep.
(b) It makes them fall out of love.
(c) It makes them fall in love.
(d) It makes them wake up.
2. What non-medial condition kills Mamillius in The Winter's Tale?
3. Who concocts the scheme to marry Beatrice and Benedick in Much Ado About Nothing?
(b) Don Pedro.
4. What wild animal kill Antigones in The Winter's Tale?
(a) A hawk.
(b) A bear.
(c) A shark.
(d) A tiger.
5. How does Prospero bring his enemies to the island in The Tempest?
(a) A transporting spell.
(b) A storm.
(c) A siren's song.
(d) A steady wind.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the root of Oberon and Titania's feud in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
2. In A Midsummer Night's Dream, what penalty does Hermia face if she refuses he father's choice of marriage?
3. Who does Demetrius marry at the end of A Midsummer Night's Dream?
4. Who constantly torments Caliban at the beginning of The Tempest?
5. With whom is Hermia in love at the beginning of A Midsummer Night's Dream?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)