|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Winter's Tale and Much Ado About Nothing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What relative does Lysander plan to flee to with his beloved in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
(a) His grandmother.
(b) His daughter.
(c) His sister.
(d) His aunt.
2. How does Leontes want Polixenes killed at the beginning of The Winter's Tale?
(a) He wants him thrown from the battlements.
(b) He wants him poisoned.
(c) He wants him stabbed.
(d) He wants him set ablaze.
3. In The Winter's Tale, what is Florizel when he first sees Perdita?
(a) Waking up from a nap.
(d) Dancing at court.
4. What non-medial condition kills Mamillius in The Winter's Tale?
5. In The Winter's Tale, what does Leontes want his counselors to ask the oracle at Delphos?
(a) If Polixenes is dead.
(b) If his kingdom is safe.
(c) If his wife is faithful.
(d) If his son will be king.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the second human Miranda meets in The Tempest?
2. With whom is Hermia in love at the beginning of A Midsummer Night's Dream?
3. In The Tempest, what important items does Prospero have that allow him to use magic on the island?
4. What head of state is with Antonio on the ship in The Tempest?
5. Which character concocts a devious plot to break up a marriage in Much Ado Ado Nothing?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)