|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Winter's Tale and Much Ado About Nothing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In The Winter's Tale, what is Florizel when he first sees Perdita?
(b) Waking up from a nap.
(c) Dancing at court.
2. How does Prospero bring his enemies to the island in The Tempest?
(a) A siren's song.
(b) A steady wind.
(c) A storm.
(d) A transporting spell.
3. Who concocts the scheme to marry Beatrice and Benedick in Much Ado About Nothing?
(c) Don Pedro.
4. In The Tempest, where on the island do Sycorax imprison good spirits?
(a) In the water.
(b) In trees.
(c) In clouds.
(d) Under the sands.
5. How do Claudio and Don Pedro indicate to Benedick that Beatrice loves him in Much Ado About Nothing?
(a) They leave a note for him to find.
(b) They show him Beatrice's journal.
(c) They let him overhear a conversation.
(d) They tell him outright.
Short Answer Questions
1. What role does Ariel take on the island in The Tempest?
2. What is the root of Oberon and Titania's feud in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
3. What non-medial condition kills Mamillius in The Winter's Tale?
4. What relative does Lysander plan to flee to with his beloved in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
5. What does the juice of the purple flower do to people in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)