|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Winter's Tale and Much Ado About Nothing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In A Midsummer Night's Dream, what penalty does Hermia face if she refuses he father's choice of marriage?
(a) Forced nunnery.
(c) Public mockery.
(d) Life imprisonment.
2. What wild animal kill Antigones in The Winter's Tale?
(a) A bear.
(b) A shark.
(c) A hawk.
(d) A tiger.
3. In whose clothes is Margaret dressed as part of the devious plot in Much Ado About Nothing?
(b) Don Pedro's.
4. What relative does Lysander plan to flee to with his beloved in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
(a) His daughter.
(b) His grandmother.
(c) His sister.
(d) His aunt.
5. What non-medial condition kills Mamillius in The Winter's Tale?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Much Ado About Nothing, what does Hero do when accused of infidelity?
2. What does the juice of the purple flower do to people in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
3. How does Prospero bring his enemies to the island in The Tempest?
4. With whom is Hermia in love at the beginning of A Midsummer Night's Dream?
5. In The Winter's Tale, what does Leontes want his counselors to ask the oracle at Delphos?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)