|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Winter's Tale and Much Ado About Nothing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the juice of the purple flower do to people in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
(a) It makes them fall in love.
(b) It makes them fall asleep.
(c) It makes them fall out of love.
(d) It makes them wake up.
2. In what city does A Midsummer Night's Dream begin?
3. What non-medial condition kills Mamillius in The Winter's Tale?
4. Who is the second human Miranda meets in The Tempest?
5. In Much Ado About Nothing, what does Hero do when accused of infidelity?
(a) She faints.
(b) She slaps Don Pedro.
(c) She storms out.
(d) She admits to it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Prospero do to Antonio when the two meet at the end of The Tempest?
2. In The Winter's Tale, what does Leontes want his counselors to ask the oracle at Delphos?
3. In The Tempest, what important items does Prospero have that allow him to use magic on the island?
4. How do Claudio and Don Pedro indicate to Benedick that Beatrice loves him in Much Ado About Nothing?
5. In A Midsummer Night's Dream, who tips Demetrius off to Lysander's plan to flee the city?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)