|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Winter's Tale and Much Ado About Nothing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Prospero do to Antonio when the two meet at the end of The Tempest?
(a) He kills him.
(b) He forgives him.
(c) He marries him to Miranda.
(d) He imprisons him in a tree.
2. How do Claudio and Don Pedro indicate to Benedick that Beatrice loves him in Much Ado About Nothing?
(a) They tell him outright.
(b) They show him Beatrice's journal.
(c) They let him overhear a conversation.
(d) They leave a note for him to find.
3. Where does Camillo offer to marry Perdita and Florizel to avoid Leontes' wrath in The Winter's Tale?
4. What wild animal kill Antigones in The Winter's Tale?
(a) A hawk.
(b) A shark.
(c) A tiger.
(d) A bear.
5. Who is the second human Miranda meets in The Tempest?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Sycorax die in The Tempest?
2. Which character concocts a devious plot to break up a marriage in Much Ado Ado Nothing?
3. In The Winter's Tale, what does Leontes want his counselors to ask the oracle at Delphos?
4. In Much Ado About Nothing, what does Hero do when accused of infidelity?
5. In A Midsummer Night's Dream, who tips Demetrius off to Lysander's plan to flee the city?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)