|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Winter's Tale and Much Ado About Nothing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In The Winter's Tale, what does Leontes want his counselors to ask the oracle at Delphos?
(a) If Polixenes is dead.
(b) If his son will be king.
(c) If his kingdom is safe.
(d) If his wife is faithful.
2. With whom is Hermia in love at the beginning of A Midsummer Night's Dream?
3. When does Sycorax die in The Tempest?
(a) She didn't die.
(b) Days after Prospero and Mirand arrive at the island.
(c) Before Prospero and Mirand arrive at the island.
(d) The moment Prospero and Mirand arrive at the island.
4. Which character concocts a devious plot to break up a marriage in Much Ado Ado Nothing?
(a) Don John.
(b) Don Pedro.
5. What does Hermione disguise herself as at the end of The Winter's Tale?
(a) A man.
(b) A maidservant.
(c) A statue.
(d) A bear.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who constantly torments Caliban at the beginning of The Tempest?
2. What does Prospero do to Antonio when the two meet at the end of The Tempest?
3. In A Midsummer Night's Dream, what penalty does Hermia face if she refuses he father's choice of marriage?
4. Who concocts the scheme to marry Beatrice and Benedick in Much Ado About Nothing?
5. In The Tempest, what important items does Prospero have that allow him to use magic on the island?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)