|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Winter's Tale and Much Ado About Nothing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the juice of the purple flower do to people in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
(a) It makes them fall asleep.
(b) It makes them wake up.
(c) It makes them fall in love.
(d) It makes them fall out of love.
2. With whom is Hermia in love at the beginning of A Midsummer Night's Dream?
3. What relative does Lysander plan to flee to with his beloved in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
(a) His grandmother.
(b) His aunt.
(c) His sister.
(d) His daughter.
4. What wild animal kill Antigones in The Winter's Tale?
(a) A tiger.
(b) A shark.
(c) A hawk.
(d) A bear.
5. How does Prospero bring his enemies to the island in The Tempest?
(a) A transporting spell.
(b) A steady wind.
(c) A siren's song.
(d) A storm.
Short Answer Questions
1. In The Tempest, what important items does Prospero have that allow him to use magic on the island?
2. What is the root of Oberon and Titania's feud in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
3. In whose clothes is Margaret dressed as part of the devious plot in Much Ado About Nothing?
4. In The Winter's Tale, what does Leontes want his counselors to ask the oracle at Delphos?
5. In A Midsummer Night's Dream, what penalty does Hermia face if she refuses he father's choice of marriage?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)