|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Winter's Tale and Much Ado About Nothing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the juice of the purple flower do to people in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
(a) It makes them wake up.
(b) It makes them fall in love.
(c) It makes them fall out of love.
(d) It makes them fall asleep.
2. In The Winter's Tale, what is Florizel when he first sees Perdita?
(b) Waking up from a nap.
(d) Dancing at court.
3. How does Prospero bring his enemies to the island in The Tempest?
(a) A steady wind.
(b) A siren's song.
(c) A storm.
(d) A transporting spell.
4. In Much Ado About Nothing, what does Hero do when accused of infidelity?
(a) She admits to it.
(b) She slaps Don Pedro.
(c) She storms out.
(d) She faints.
5. Who constantly torments Caliban at the beginning of The Tempest?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of The Winter's Tale, what does Leontes order regarding his new daughter?
2. What non-medial condition kills Mamillius in The Winter's Tale?
3. In The Tempest, where on the island do Sycorax imprison good spirits?
4. What request does Beatrice make of Benedick after Hero's honor is questioned?
5. When does Sycorax die in The Tempest?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)