|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Winter's Tale and Much Ado About Nothing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What request does Beatrice make of Benedick after Hero's honor is questioned?
(a) That he prove Hero's innocence.
(b) That he kill Claudio.
(c) That he marry her.
(d) That he leave Messina.
2. In The Winter's Tale, Polixenes is the king of what kingdom?
3. What role does Ariel take on the island in The Tempest?
(a) Miranda's ward.
(b) Sycorax's suitor.
(c) Caliban's accomplice.
(d) Prospero's assistant.
4. Who does Demetrius marry at the end of A Midsummer Night's Dream?
5. Who constantly torments Caliban at the beginning of The Tempest?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Much Ado About Nothing, what does Hero do when accused of infidelity?
2. What does Prospero do to Antonio when the two meet at the end of The Tempest?
3. What is the root of Oberon and Titania's feud in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
4. In A Midsummer Night's Dream, who tips Demetrius off to Lysander's plan to flee the city?
5. What does the juice of the purple flower do to people in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)