|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Winter's Tale and Much Ado About Nothing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Leontes want Polixenes killed at the beginning of The Winter's Tale?
(a) He wants him poisoned.
(b) He wants him thrown from the battlements.
(c) He wants him stabbed.
(d) He wants him set ablaze.
2. Where does Camillo offer to marry Perdita and Florizel to avoid Leontes' wrath in The Winter's Tale?
3. What does Prospero do to Antonio when the two meet at the end of The Tempest?
(a) He imprisons him in a tree.
(b) He marries him to Miranda.
(c) He kills him.
(d) He forgives him.
4. When does Sycorax die in The Tempest?
(a) She didn't die.
(b) Before Prospero and Mirand arrive at the island.
(c) Days after Prospero and Mirand arrive at the island.
(d) The moment Prospero and Mirand arrive at the island.
5. What request does Beatrice make of Benedick after Hero's honor is questioned?
(a) That he kill Claudio.
(b) That he leave Messina.
(c) That he prove Hero's innocence.
(d) That he marry her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who constantly torments Caliban at the beginning of The Tempest?
2. At the beginning of Much Ado About Nothing, where are Don Pedro, Claudio and Benedick returning from?
3. What is the root of Oberon and Titania's feud in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
4. In The Winter's Tale, Polixenes is the king of what kingdom?
5. With whom is Hermia in love at the beginning of A Midsummer Night's Dream?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)