|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Winter's Tale and Much Ado About Nothing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In A Midsummer Night's Dream, what penalty does Hermia face if she refuses he father's choice of marriage?
(a) Life imprisonment.
(b) Forced nunnery.
(c) Public mockery.
2. In The Tempest, where on the island do Sycorax imprison good spirits?
(a) In clouds.
(b) Under the sands.
(c) In the water.
(d) In trees.
3. What does Hermione disguise herself as at the end of The Winter's Tale?
(a) A man.
(b) A statue.
(c) A maidservant.
(d) A bear.
4. In The Winter's Tale, Polixenes is the king of what kingdom?
5. How does Prospero bring his enemies to the island in The Tempest?
(a) A storm.
(b) A siren's song.
(c) A steady wind.
(d) A transporting spell.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character concocts a devious plot to break up a marriage in Much Ado Ado Nothing?
2. How does Leontes want Polixenes killed at the beginning of The Winter's Tale?
3. In The Tempest, what important items does Prospero have that allow him to use magic on the island?
4. What does the juice of the purple flower do to people in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
5. At the beginning of Much Ado About Nothing, where are Don Pedro, Claudio and Benedick returning from?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)