|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Winter's Tale and Much Ado About Nothing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In The Tempest, what important items does Prospero have that allow him to use magic on the island?
2. When does Sycorax die in The Tempest?
(a) Before Prospero and Mirand arrive at the island.
(b) She didn't die.
(c) Days after Prospero and Mirand arrive at the island.
(d) The moment Prospero and Mirand arrive at the island.
3. In The Winter's Tale, what is Florizel when he first sees Perdita?
(b) Waking up from a nap.
(d) Dancing at court.
4. In The Tempest, where on the island do Sycorax imprison good spirits?
(a) In the water.
(b) Under the sands.
(c) In trees.
(d) In clouds.
5. At the end of Much Ado About Nothing, Hero pretends to be her own what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the root of Oberon and Titania's feud in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
2. What does Prospero do to Antonio when the two meet at the end of The Tempest?
3. Who does Demetrius marry at the end of A Midsummer Night's Dream?
4. What wild animal kill Antigones in The Winter's Tale?
5. How does Leontes want Polixenes killed at the beginning of The Winter's Tale?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)