|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Winter's Tale and Much Ado About Nothing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Prospero do to Antonio when the two meet at the end of The Tempest?
(a) He marries him to Miranda.
(b) He kills him.
(c) He imprisons him in a tree.
(d) He forgives him.
2. Which character concocts a devious plot to break up a marriage in Much Ado Ado Nothing?
(b) Don John.
(c) Don Pedro.
3. What role does Ariel take on the island in The Tempest?
(a) Miranda's ward.
(b) Prospero's assistant.
(c) Caliban's accomplice.
(d) Sycorax's suitor.
4. In The Tempest, what important items does Prospero have that allow him to use magic on the island?
5. In A Midsummer Night's Dream, who tips Demetrius off to Lysander's plan to flee the city?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who constantly torments Caliban at the beginning of The Tempest?
2. At the beginning of The Winter's Tale, what does Leontes order regarding his new daughter?
3. In The Winter's Tale, what does Leontes want his counselors to ask the oracle at Delphos?
4. Who does Demetrius marry at the end of A Midsummer Night's Dream?
5. How does Prospero bring his enemies to the island in The Tempest?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)