|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Winter's Tale and Much Ado About Nothing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role does Ariel take on the island in The Tempest?
(a) Caliban's accomplice.
(b) Prospero's assistant.
(c) Miranda's ward.
(d) Sycorax's suitor.
2. When does Sycorax die in The Tempest?
(a) She didn't die.
(b) Days after Prospero and Mirand arrive at the island.
(c) The moment Prospero and Mirand arrive at the island.
(d) Before Prospero and Mirand arrive at the island.
3. What is the root of Oberon and Titania's feud in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
(a) Both want a changeling boy.
(b) Titania suspects Oberon of infidelity.
(c) Titania refuses to let the rain fall.
(d) Oberon refuses to allow the sun rise.
4. What non-medial condition kills Mamillius in The Winter's Tale?
5. In The Winter's Tale, Polixenes is the king of what kingdom?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the juice of the purple flower do to people in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
2. In A Midsummer Night's Dream, what penalty does Hermia face if she refuses he father's choice of marriage?
3. In The Tempest, what important items does Prospero have that allow him to use magic on the island?
4. What relative does Lysander plan to flee to with his beloved in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
5. Who concocts the scheme to marry Beatrice and Benedick in Much Ado About Nothing?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)