|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Winter's Tale and Much Ado About Nothing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role does Ariel take on the island in The Tempest?
(a) Prospero's assistant.
(b) Miranda's ward.
(c) Caliban's accomplice.
(d) Sycorax's suitor.
2. What head of state is with Antonio on the ship in The Tempest?
(a) The Pope.
(b) The king of Naples.
(c) The prince-regent of England.
(d) A duke of Milan.
3. In The Winter's Tale, what does Leontes want his counselors to ask the oracle at Delphos?
(a) If his son will be king.
(b) If Polixenes is dead.
(c) If his kingdom is safe.
(d) If his wife is faithful.
4. At the end of Much Ado About Nothing, Hero pretends to be her own what?
5. In whose clothes is Margaret dressed as part of the devious plot in Much Ado About Nothing?
(d) Don Pedro's.
Short Answer Questions
1. In A Midsummer Night's Dream, what penalty does Hermia face if she refuses he father's choice of marriage?
2. Where does Camillo offer to marry Perdita and Florizel to avoid Leontes' wrath in The Winter's Tale?
3. Who constantly torments Caliban at the beginning of The Tempest?
4. In The Tempest, where on the island do Sycorax imprison good spirits?
5. What does Prospero do to Antonio when the two meet at the end of The Tempest?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)