|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Winter's Tale and Much Ado About Nothing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city does A Midsummer Night's Dream begin?
2. Where does Camillo offer to marry Perdita and Florizel to avoid Leontes' wrath in The Winter's Tale?
3. What head of state is with Antonio on the ship in The Tempest?
(a) The king of Naples.
(b) The prince-regent of England.
(c) The Pope.
(d) A duke of Milan.
4. In whose clothes is Margaret dressed as part of the devious plot in Much Ado About Nothing?
(c) Don Pedro's.
5. How does Lamb describe Hero at the beginning of Much Ado About Nothing?
Short Answer Questions
1. In A Midsummer Night's Dream, what penalty does Hermia face if she refuses he father's choice of marriage?
2. What wild animal kill Antigones in The Winter's Tale?
3. In The Winter's Tale, Polixenes is the king of what kingdom?
4. Who is the second human Miranda meets in The Tempest?
5. In A Midsummer Night's Dream, who tips Demetrius off to Lysander's plan to flee the city?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)