|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Winter's Tale and Much Ado About Nothing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Sycorax die in The Tempest?
(a) The moment Prospero and Mirand arrive at the island.
(b) Days after Prospero and Mirand arrive at the island.
(c) She didn't die.
(d) Before Prospero and Mirand arrive at the island.
2. Who concocts the scheme to marry Beatrice and Benedick in Much Ado About Nothing?
(d) Don Pedro.
3. In The Tempest, what important items does Prospero have that allow him to use magic on the island?
4. Where does Camillo offer to marry Perdita and Florizel to avoid Leontes' wrath in The Winter's Tale?
5. At the end of Much Ado About Nothing, Hero pretends to be her own what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What relative does Lysander plan to flee to with his beloved in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
2. What does the juice of the purple flower do to people in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
3. In The Winter's Tale, what does Leontes want his counselors to ask the oracle at Delphos?
4. Who is the second human Miranda meets in The Tempest?
5. In A Midsummer Night's Dream, who tips Demetrius off to Lysander's plan to flee the city?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)