|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Winter's Tale and Much Ado About Nothing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Much Ado About Nothing, Hero pretends to be her own what?
2. With whom is Hermia in love at the beginning of A Midsummer Night's Dream?
3. In A Midsummer Night's Dream, what penalty does Hermia face if she refuses he father's choice of marriage?
(b) Forced nunnery.
(c) Public mockery.
(d) Life imprisonment.
4. How does Prospero bring his enemies to the island in The Tempest?
(a) A steady wind.
(b) A transporting spell.
(c) A siren's song.
(d) A storm.
5. What role does Ariel take on the island in The Tempest?
(a) Sycorax's suitor.
(b) Caliban's accomplice.
(c) Miranda's ward.
(d) Prospero's assistant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What wild animal kill Antigones in The Winter's Tale?
2. Who does Demetrius marry at the end of A Midsummer Night's Dream?
3. How does Lamb describe Hero at the beginning of Much Ado About Nothing?
4. At the beginning of Much Ado About Nothing, where are Don Pedro, Claudio and Benedick returning from?
5. What head of state is with Antonio on the ship in The Tempest?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)