|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Winter's Tale and Much Ado About Nothing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Sycorax die in The Tempest?
(a) Before Prospero and Mirand arrive at the island.
(b) Days after Prospero and Mirand arrive at the island.
(c) She didn't die.
(d) The moment Prospero and Mirand arrive at the island.
2. Where does Camillo offer to marry Perdita and Florizel to avoid Leontes' wrath in The Winter's Tale?
3. At the beginning of Much Ado About Nothing, where are Don Pedro, Claudio and Benedick returning from?
(a) A wedding.
(b) A night of drinking.
(c) A war.
(d) A diplomatic summit.
4. In The Tempest, what important items does Prospero have that allow him to use magic on the island?
5. With whom is Hermia in love at the beginning of A Midsummer Night's Dream?
Short Answer Questions
1. In A Midsummer Night's Dream, what penalty does Hermia face if she refuses he father's choice of marriage?
2. Which character concocts a devious plot to break up a marriage in Much Ado Ado Nothing?
3. What role does Ariel take on the island in The Tempest?
4. At the beginning of The Winter's Tale, what does Leontes order regarding his new daughter?
5. Who constantly torments Caliban at the beginning of The Tempest?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)