|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Winter's Tale and Much Ado About Nothing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hermione disguise herself as at the end of The Winter's Tale?
(a) A man.
(b) A bear.
(c) A statue.
(d) A maidservant.
2. In what city does A Midsummer Night's Dream begin?
3. What does Prospero do to Antonio when the two meet at the end of The Tempest?
(a) He kills him.
(b) He forgives him.
(c) He marries him to Miranda.
(d) He imprisons him in a tree.
4. In The Tempest, where on the island do Sycorax imprison good spirits?
(a) In clouds.
(b) In the water.
(c) Under the sands.
(d) In trees.
5. How does Leontes want Polixenes killed at the beginning of The Winter's Tale?
(a) He wants him stabbed.
(b) He wants him set ablaze.
(c) He wants him thrown from the battlements.
(d) He wants him poisoned.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Demetrius marry at the end of A Midsummer Night's Dream?
2. In The Winter's Tale, what is Florizel when he first sees Perdita?
3. What relative does Lysander plan to flee to with his beloved in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
4. What is the root of Oberon and Titania's feud in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
5. Who is the second human Miranda meets in The Tempest?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)