|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Winter's Tale and Much Ado About Nothing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What request does Beatrice make of Benedick after Hero's honor is questioned?
(a) That he prove Hero's innocence.
(b) That he kill Claudio.
(c) That he marry her.
(d) That he leave Messina.
2. In The Winter's Tale, what does Leontes want his counselors to ask the oracle at Delphos?
(a) If his wife is faithful.
(b) If his son will be king.
(c) If Polixenes is dead.
(d) If his kingdom is safe.
3. In A Midsummer Night's Dream, what penalty does Hermia face if she refuses he father's choice of marriage?
(a) Forced nunnery.
(b) Life imprisonment.
(c) Public mockery.
4. What does Hermione disguise herself as at the end of The Winter's Tale?
(a) A maidservant.
(b) A bear.
(c) A statue.
(d) A man.
5. At the beginning of Much Ado About Nothing, where are Don Pedro, Claudio and Benedick returning from?
(a) A wedding.
(b) A night of drinking.
(c) A diplomatic summit.
(d) A war.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Prospero do to Antonio when the two meet at the end of The Tempest?
2. What relative does Lysander plan to flee to with his beloved in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
3. Who is the second human Miranda meets in The Tempest?
4. Where does Camillo offer to marry Perdita and Florizel to avoid Leontes' wrath in The Winter's Tale?
5. What non-medial condition kills Mamillius in The Winter's Tale?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)