|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Winter's Tale and Much Ado About Nothing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who constantly torments Caliban at the beginning of The Tempest?
2. What wild animal kill Antigones in The Winter's Tale?
(a) A tiger.
(b) A hawk.
(c) A shark.
(d) A bear.
3. Who does Prospero release from servitude at the end of The Tempest?
4. In A Midsummer Night's Dream, who tips Demetrius off to Lysander's plan to flee the city?
5. What relative does Lysander plan to flee to with his beloved in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
(a) His sister.
(b) His daughter.
(c) His aunt.
(d) His grandmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. In The Winter's Tale, Polixenes is the king of what kingdom?
2. How does Lamb describe Hero at the beginning of Much Ado About Nothing?
3. What does Prospero do to Antonio when the two meet at the end of The Tempest?
4. What request does Beatrice make of Benedick after Hero's honor is questioned?
5. At the beginning of Much Ado About Nothing, where are Don Pedro, Claudio and Benedick returning from?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)