|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Winter's Tale and Much Ado About Nothing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In The Winter's Tale, what does Leontes want his counselors to ask the oracle at Delphos?
(a) If his son will be king.
(b) If Polixenes is dead.
(c) If his kingdom is safe.
(d) If his wife is faithful.
2. In The Tempest, where on the island do Sycorax imprison good spirits?
(a) In the water.
(b) Under the sands.
(c) In clouds.
(d) In trees.
3. In what city does A Midsummer Night's Dream begin?
4. Who does Demetrius marry at the end of A Midsummer Night's Dream?
5. With whom is Hermia in love at the beginning of A Midsummer Night's Dream?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who constantly torments Caliban at the beginning of The Tempest?
2. What relative does Lysander plan to flee to with his beloved in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
3. What non-medial condition kills Mamillius in The Winter's Tale?
4. What is the root of Oberon and Titania's feud in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
5. In Much Ado About Nothing, what does Hero do when accused of infidelity?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)