|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Romeo and Juliet and Hamlet, Prince of Denmark.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who fails to tell Romeo that Juliet is not actually dead?
(b) Friar Lawrence.
(c) The Nurse.
(d) Lord Montague.
2. What request does Timon make of Alcibiades at the end of his story?
(a) Fetch him some bread.
(b) Kill everyone.
(c) Bury him in a pauper's grave.
(d) Tell his tale.
3. What does Rosalind give Orlando when she first meets him?
(a) A book of poems.
(b) Her neck chain.
(c) A lock of her hair.
(d) Her handkerchief.
4. What false name does Rosalind choose for her flight into Arden?
5. How does Romeo gain entrance to the Capulets' ball?
(a) He claims to be a distant cousin.
(b) He is masked.
(c) He sneaks through a window protage.
(d) He stays in the outer courtyard.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Timon of Athens, the titular character invites his friends to a what?
2. Which of the following characters is not related to the rest?
3. What is Mariana's connection to Angelo in Measure for Measure?
4. What is Edmund's brother's name?
5. Why are Romeo and Juliet separated after the street duel with Tybalt?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)