|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Romeo and Juliet and Hamlet, Prince of Denmark.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What request does Beatrice make of Benedick after Hero's honor is questioned?
(a) That he kill Claudio.
(b) That he marry her.
(c) That he leave Messina.
(d) That he prove Hero's innocence.
2. In King Lear, Edmund is the bastard son of what earl?
3. Whose shrine does Helena visit in All's Well That Ends Well?
(a) St. Joan.
(b) St. Bernadette.
(c) St. Thomas au Beckett.
(d) St. Jacques le Grande.
4. What request does the ghost of Hamlet's father make?
(a) Avenge his murder.
(b) Murder the Queen.
(c) Take the throne.
(d) Do not marry Ophelia.
5. What does Prospero do to Antonio when the two meet at the end of The Tempest?
(a) He forgives him.
(b) He imprisons him in a tree.
(c) He marries him to Miranda.
(d) He kills him.
Short Answer Questions
1. In As You Like It, what is Orlando doing the first time Rosalind sees him?
2. In whose clothes is Margaret dressed as part of the devious plot in Much Ado About Nothing?
3. How do Claudio and Don Pedro indicate to Benedick that Beatrice loves him in Much Ado About Nothing?
4. What disguise does the Duke maintain while Angelo is in power in Measure for Measure?
5. In A Midsummer Night's Dream, who tips Demetrius off to Lysander's plan to flee the city?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)