|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Romeo and Juliet and Hamlet, Prince of Denmark.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Celia fall in love with in As You Like It?
(d) The duke.
2. Why does Proteus betray Valentine's love of Silvia to the duke in Two Gentlemen of Verona?
(a) He does no know the duke has other plans for Silvia.
(b) He intends to help them leave Milan.
(c) He has sworn feelty to the duke.
(d) He loves SIlvia too.
3. How does Romeo gain entrance to the Capulets' ball?
(a) He is masked.
(b) He claims to be a distant cousin.
(c) He sneaks through a window protage.
(d) He stays in the outer courtyard.
4. What head of state is with Antonio on the ship in The Tempest?
(a) The king of Naples.
(b) The prince-regent of England.
(c) A duke of Milan.
(d) The Pope.
5. What does the juice of the purple flower do to people in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
(a) It makes them fall in love.
(b) It makes them fall out of love.
(c) It makes them wake up.
(d) It makes them fall asleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What earl helps the mad Lear escape to France?
2. Which of the following characters dies at the end of Cymbeline?
3. Who does Olivia marry at the end of Twelfth Night?
4. In Cymbeline, why does the King raise Posthumus?
5. When does Aegeon's son ask Aegeon if he can search for his twin and mother?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)