|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Romeo and Juliet and Hamlet, Prince of Denmark.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character does Nerissa fall in love with in Merchant of Venice?
2. What does Portia disguise herself as at the end of Merchant of Venice?
(a) A knight.
(b) An accountant.
(c) A queen.
(d) A lawyer.
3. What catastrophic event befalls Aegeon's return home in his story at the beginning of Comedy of Errors?
(a) A volcanic eruption.
(b) An earthquake.
(c) A storm.
(d) A pirate attack.
4. Who does Orsino marry at the end of Twelfth Night?
(a) No one.
5. In what city does A Midsummer Night's Dream begin?
Short Answer Questions
1. What request does Timon make of Alcibiades at the end of his story?
2. What is Isabel supposed to do the day she pleads to Angelo in Measure for Measure?
3. At the beginning of Comedy of Errors, what does Aegeon offer for his life?
4. Why do Belarius, Polydore and Cadwal leave Imogen in the woods?
5. Who does Juliet's father betroth her to?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)