|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Romeo and Juliet and Hamlet, Prince of Denmark.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sebastian doing the last time Voila sees him in the shipwreck in Twelfth Night?
(a) Swimming to shore.
(b) Sinking below the waves.
(c) Clinging to the mast.
(d) Huddling in a lifeboat.
2. What is Diana given at the end of All's Well That Ends Well as a reward?
(a) A seat in court.
(b) A husband.
(c) A manor in Provence.
(d) A large gemstone.
3. What do the robbers in Two Gentlemen of Verona request of Valentine?
(a) That he deliver a message to the duke.
(b) That he show them the way out of the wood.
(c) That he be their leader.
(d) That he give them all his gold.
4. Whose shrine does Helena visit in All's Well That Ends Well?
(a) St. Jacques le Grande.
(b) St. Thomas au Beckett.
(c) St. Bernadette.
(d) St. Joan.
5. In The Tempest, what important items does Prospero have that allow him to use magic on the island?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wins the wager at the end of the Taming of the Shrew?
2. In All's Well That Ends Well, what must Helena do to gain Bertrand's hand in marriage?
3. At the beginning of Much Ado About Nothing, where are Don Pedro, Claudio and Benedick returning from?
4. How is Silvia related to the Duke of Milan?
5. How is Laertes killed at the end of Hamlet?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)