|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Romeo and Juliet and Hamlet, Prince of Denmark.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tries to warn Timon of his bad habits?
(a) His father.
(b) His wife.
(c) His servant.
2. What is in the dishes Timon serves his friends?
(c) Rotten meat.
3. How does Antipholus of Syracuse attempt to show his appreciation to the duke at the end of Comedy of Errors?
(a) He offers to marry his daughter.
(b) He offers fealty to Ephesus.
(c) He offers him money.
(d) He agrees never to return to Ephesus.
4. Where does the Duke claim he is going at the beginning of Measure for Measure?
5. On her second visit to Olivia in Twelfth Night, Viola protests that she will never love a what?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Taming of the Shrew, Baptista declares that Bianca shall not wed until what?
2. Why is King Lear dividing up his kingdom?
3. What does Prospero do to Antonio when the two meet at the end of The Tempest?
4. Why does Proteus betray Valentine's love of Silvia to the duke in Two Gentlemen of Verona?
5. What does the wicked queen tell Pisanio the vial of potion she gives him is?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)