|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Romeo and Juliet and Hamlet, Prince of Denmark.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Diana given at the end of All's Well That Ends Well as a reward?
(a) A large gemstone.
(b) A husband.
(c) A manor in Provence.
(d) A seat in court.
2. What act of fidelity do Julia and Proteus commit when parting ways at the the beginning of Two Gentlemen of Verona?
(a) He takes her portrait.
(b) They pray together.
(c) They exchange rings.
(d) He gives her a lock of his hair.
3. What is the root of Oberon and Titania's feud in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
(a) Titania suspects Oberon of infidelity.
(b) Oberon refuses to allow the sun rise.
(c) Titania refuses to let the rain fall.
(d) Both want a changeling boy.
4. What relation is Claudius to Hamlet?
(b) No relation.
5. What does Prospero do to Antonio when the two meet at the end of The Tempest?
(a) He kills him.
(b) He marries him to Miranda.
(c) He forgives him.
(d) He imprisons him in a tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are Romeo and Juliet separated after the street duel with Tybalt?
2. For what purpose does Proteus hire the disguised Julia in Two Gentlemen of Verona?
3. Which of the following character's is killed when Romeo and Tybalt meet in the street?
4. What relative does Lysander plan to flee to with his beloved in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
5. Where does Iachomo tell Pisanio to kill Imogen in Cymbeline?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)