|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Romeo and Juliet and Hamlet, Prince of Denmark.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the King of France give Helena her choice of in All's Well That Ends Well?
(a) Manor houses.
2. How does Prospero bring his enemies to the island in The Tempest?
(a) A storm.
(b) A steady wind.
(c) A siren's song.
(d) A transporting spell.
3. What does Rosalind give Orlando when she first meets him?
(a) Her neck chain.
(b) A lock of her hair.
(c) Her handkerchief.
(d) A book of poems.
4. For what purpose does Proteus hire the disguised Julia in Two Gentlemen of Verona?
(a) As a courtier.
(b) As a smith.
(c) As a page.
(d) As a messenger.
5. What is Isabel supposed to do the day she pleads to Angelo in Measure for Measure?
(a) Enter a convent.
(b) Get married.
(c) Leave for Venice.
(d) Bury her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. In The Tempest, where on the island do Sycorax imprison good spirits?
2. Who tries to warn Timon of his bad habits?
3. Why does Bassanio need money at the beginning of Merchant of Venice?
4. Which of the following characters dies at the end of Cymbeline?
5. What request does the ghost of Hamlet's father make?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)