|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Romeo and Juliet and Hamlet, Prince of Denmark.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Belarius, Polydore and Cadwal leave Imogen in the woods?
(a) They want to keep her safe from scouts.
(b) They think she is an assassin.
(c) They believe she is a wood sprite.
(d) They think she is dead.
2. What act of fidelity do Julia and Proteus commit when parting ways at the the beginning of Two Gentlemen of Verona?
(a) They pray together.
(b) He takes her portrait.
(c) He gives her a lock of his hair.
(d) They exchange rings.
3. When does Aegeon's son ask Aegeon if he can search for his twin and mother?
(a) When they arrive at Ephesus.
(b) When he is about to be married.
(c) When they emerge from the storm.
(d) When he turns 18.
4. With whom is Hermia in love at the beginning of A Midsummer Night's Dream?
5. In Much Ado About Nothing, what does Hero do when accused of infidelity?
(a) She slaps Don Pedro.
(b) She storms out.
(c) She faints.
(d) She admits to it.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Comedy of Errors, what does Aegeon offer for his life?
2. What happens to Timon when he asks his friends for money?
3. What two dangerous animals does Orlando save Oliver from in As You Like It?
4. Who wins the wager at the end of the Taming of the Shrew?
5. In Timon of Athens, the titular character invites his friends to a what?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)