|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Romeo and Juliet and Hamlet, Prince of Denmark.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What earl helps the mad Lear escape to France?
2. For how long will the potion given Juliet keep her in a state of apparent death?
(a) Three months.
(b) 42 hours.
(c) A month.
(d) One week.
3. What is Edmund's brother's name?
4. At the end of Much Ado About Nothing, Hero pretends to be her own what?
5. What does the juice of the purple flower do to people in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
(a) It makes them fall out of love.
(b) It makes them wake up.
(c) It makes them fall asleep.
(d) It makes them fall in love.
Short Answer Questions
1. What good news does Antonio learn after winning his case against Shylock?
2. What does Angelo threaten the disguised Duke with at the end of Measure for Measure?
3. How does Julia respond to Valentine's offering of Silvia to Proteus?
4. What does Hermione disguise herself as at the end of The Winter's Tale?
5. Where does the Duke claim he is going at the beginning of Measure for Measure?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)