|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Romeo and Juliet and Hamlet, Prince of Denmark.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Camillo offer to marry Perdita and Florizel to avoid Leontes' wrath in The Winter's Tale?
2. Who does Bertrand marry at the end of All's Well That Ends Well?
(a) The widow.
(b) No one.
3. Who is the beggar whose hovel Lear sleeps in during the storm?
(a) The fool.
4. Whom does Celia fall in love with in As You Like It?
(a) The duke.
5. How does Lamb describe Hero at the beginning of Much Ado About Nothing?
Short Answer Questions
1. What relative does Lysander plan to flee to with his beloved in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
2. What disguise does the Duke maintain while Angelo is in power in Measure for Measure?
3. Whose death is Olivia mourning at the beginning of Twelfth Night?
4. What does Portia disguise herself as at the end of Merchant of Venice?
5. What do Orlando and the disguised Rosaline discuss when they meet in Arden?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)