|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Romeo and Juliet and Hamlet, Prince of Denmark.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What non-medial condition kills Mamillius in The Winter's Tale?
2. Why does the French duke of As You Like It move to Arden?
(a) He goes mad.
(b) He is banished by his brother.
(c) He elopes with a lowborn love.
(d) He wants to return to the land.
3. Whom does Celia fall in love with in As You Like It?
(d) The duke.
4. What news does the wicked Queen tell the King at the beginning of Cymbeline?
(a) There is a poisoner in the court.
(b) Imogen and Posthumus are married.
(c) Posthumus attempted to ravish her.
(d) Imogen is not his true daughter.
5. What disguise does the Duke maintain while Angelo is in power in Measure for Measure?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what fictional kingdom does Twelfth Night take place?
2. With whom is Hermia in love at the beginning of A Midsummer Night's Dream?
3. How does Romeo gain entrance to the Capulets' ball?
4. At the beginning of The Winter's Tale, what does Leontes order regarding his new daughter?
5. What request does Timon make of Alcibiades at the end of his story?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)