|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Romeo and Juliet and Hamlet, Prince of Denmark.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What request does Beatrice make of Benedick after Hero's honor is questioned?
(a) That he kill Claudio.
(b) That he leave Messina.
(c) That he marry her.
(d) That he prove Hero's innocence.
2. Who does Juliet's father betroth her to?
3. What does the King of France give Helena her choice of in All's Well That Ends Well?
(c) Manor houses.
4. At the beginning of King Lear, Cordelia says she loves her father to what extent?
(a) As much as her life.
(b) As much as her duty says.
(c) As much as a ll the world combined.
(d) As much as she loves her husband.
5. Who concocts the scheme to marry Beatrice and Benedick in Much Ado About Nothing?
(b) Don Pedro.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are Romeo and Juliet separated after the street duel with Tybalt?
2. Who does Bertrand marry at the end of All's Well That Ends Well?
3. Who fails to tell Romeo that Juliet is not actually dead?
4. What is Tybalt's connection to Juliet?
5. In Much Ado About Nothing, what does Hero do when accused of infidelity?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)