|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Romeo and Juliet and Hamlet, Prince of Denmark.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the second human Miranda meets in The Tempest?
2. What does Katharine do when Petruchio does not show for their wedding in Taming of the Shrew?
3. How do Claudio and Don Pedro indicate to Benedick that Beatrice loves him in Much Ado About Nothing?
(a) They let him overhear a conversation.
(b) They show him Beatrice's journal.
(c) They tell him outright.
(d) They leave a note for him to find.
4. Which of the following characters is not related to the rest?
5. The ghost of which character appears at Macbeth's banquet?
(a) Lady Macduff.
(d) The thane of Cawdor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Camillo offer to marry Perdita and Florizel to avoid Leontes' wrath in The Winter's Tale?
2. Who tips off Orlando that his life is in danger in As You Like It?
3. In Merchant of Venice, why can Antonio not pay his bond to Shylock?
4. What does Angelo threaten the disguised Duke with at the end of Measure for Measure?
5. At the beginning of Comedy of Errors, what does Aegeon offer for his life?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)