|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Romeo and Juliet and Hamlet, Prince of Denmark.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Silvia related to the Duke of Milan?
(a) She is his daughter.
(b) She is his aunt.
(c) She is his wife.
(d) She is his sister.
2. How does Romeo kill himself?
(a) He stabs himself in the heart.
(b) He drinks poison.
(c) He hangs himself.
(d) He leaps from a cliff.
3. Who marries Cordelia at the beginning of King Lear?
(a) The King of Milan.
(b) The King of France.
(c) The King of Spain.
(d) The King of Padua.
4. What request does the ghost of Hamlet's father make?
(a) Do not marry Ophelia.
(b) Avenge his murder.
(c) Take the throne.
(d) Murder the Queen.
5. What request does Beatrice make of Benedick after Hero's honor is questioned?
(a) That he prove Hero's innocence.
(b) That he marry her.
(c) That he kill Claudio.
(d) That he leave Messina.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Belarius and her two brothers, Polydore and Cadwal, live?
2. What is in the dishes Timon serves his friends?
3. In King Lear, Edmund is the bastard son of what earl?
4. In Taming of the Shrew, why does Petruchio say Katharine should not eat on their wedding night?
5. At the beginning of Much Ado About Nothing, where are Don Pedro, Claudio and Benedick returning from?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)