|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Romeo and Juliet and Hamlet, Prince of Denmark.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In The Tempest, where on the island do Sycorax imprison good spirits?
(a) In trees.
(b) Under the sands.
(c) In the water.
(d) In clouds.
2. How does Lady Macbeth convince her husband to kill Duncan?
(a) She calls him a coward.
(b) She threatens to do it herself.
(c) She reminds him he will be king.
(d) She uses reverse psychology.
3. With whom is Hermia in love at the beginning of A Midsummer Night's Dream?
4. Why does Proteus betray Valentine's love of Silvia to the duke in Two Gentlemen of Verona?
(a) He does no know the duke has other plans for Silvia.
(b) He loves SIlvia too.
(c) He intends to help them leave Milan.
(d) He has sworn feelty to the duke.
5. What does the wicked queen tell Pisanio the vial of potion she gives him is?
(a) A liquour.
(b) A tonic.
(c) A cordial.
(d) A poison.
Short Answer Questions
1. What service does Helena do the King of France in All's Well That Ends Well?
2. In Merchant of Venice, why can Antonio not pay his bond to Shylock?
3. How does Romeo gain entrance to the Capulets' ball?
4. Why does Lear wander into a storm at night?
5. In All's Well That Ends Well, what is Helena's father's profession?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)