|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Romeo and Juliet and Hamlet, Prince of Denmark.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Duke of Vienna place Angelo in charge at the beginning of Measure for Measure?
(a) He wants the people to fear him.
(b) He owes Angelo a favor.
(c) He fears he will become unpopular.
(d) He is pulling an elaborate prank.
2. What is Edmund's brother's name?
3. What earl helps the mad Lear escape to France?
4. What does Hermione disguise herself as at the end of The Winter's Tale?
(a) A man.
(b) A statue.
(c) A maidservant.
(d) A bear.
5. With whom is Hermia in love at the beginning of A Midsummer Night's Dream?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wins the wager at the end of the Taming of the Shrew?
2. Where does Bertram live in Italy?
3. What is the root of Oberon and Titania's feud in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
4. Why does Bertram think he is within his rights to propose to Diana in All's Well That Ends Well?
5. At the beginning of Comedy of Errors, what does Aegeon offer for his life?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)