|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Romeo and Juliet and Hamlet, Prince of Denmark.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what purpose does Proteus hire the disguised Julia in Two Gentlemen of Verona?
(a) As a messenger.
(b) As a courtier.
(c) As a smith.
(d) As a page.
2. In what state does Cordelia's army find the mad Lear?
(a) Wandering a field.
(b) Raving in a ravine.
(c) Swimmin in a filthy brook.
(d) Asleep int he Dover castle.
3. Where does Camillo offer to marry Perdita and Florizel to avoid Leontes' wrath in The Winter's Tale?
4. What act of fidelity do Julia and Proteus commit when parting ways at the the beginning of Two Gentlemen of Verona?
(a) He takes her portrait.
(b) They pray together.
(c) He gives her a lock of his hair.
(d) They exchange rings.
5. What is Sebastian doing the last time Voila sees him in the shipwreck in Twelfth Night?
(a) Huddling in a lifeboat.
(b) Clinging to the mast.
(c) Sinking below the waves.
(d) Swimming to shore.
Short Answer Questions
1. In A Midsummer Night's Dream, who tips Demetrius off to Lysander's plan to flee the city?
2. Who sends word to Posthumus that Imogen has died?
3. How do Claudio and Don Pedro indicate to Benedick that Beatrice loves him in Much Ado About Nothing?
4. How does Leontes want Polixenes killed at the beginning of The Winter's Tale?
5. Who concocts the scheme to marry Beatrice and Benedick in Much Ado About Nothing?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)