|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Romeo and Juliet and Hamlet, Prince of Denmark.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What service does Helena do the King of France in All's Well That Ends Well?
(a) She cures his illness.
(b) She saves his son from a scorpion.
(c) She brings him his favorite sweet.
(d) She reuniteds him with his estranged daughter.
2. Why is Bertram called back to court at the beginning of All's Well That Ends Well?
(a) His father has died.
(b) He must plead for his cousin's life.
(c) He is betrothed to the duke's daughter.
(d) The nation is at war.
3. What happens to Timon when he asks his friends for money?
(a) They give it to him without strings.
(b) They loan it to him with interest.
(c) They refuse.
(d) They pretend not to know him.
4. How long does Aegeon search for his wife and other son before coming to Ephesus?
(a) 5 hours.
(b) 10 months.
(c) 7 years.
(d) 30 days.
5. In All's Well That Ends Well, what must Helena do to gain Bertrand's hand in marriage?
(a) Take his ring.
(b) Save his mother.
(c) Find his brother's grave.
(d) Guess his true name.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Isabel supposed to do the day she pleads to Angelo in Measure for Measure?
2. How does Romeo gain entrance to the Capulets' ball?
3. What news does the wicked Queen tell the King at the beginning of Cymbeline?
4. What earl helps the mad Lear escape to France?
5. Whose death is Olivia mourning at the beginning of Twelfth Night?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)