|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Romeo and Juliet and Hamlet, Prince of Denmark.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In King Lear, Edmund is the bastard son of what earl?
2. What false name does Viola take when she enters Orsino's employ in Twelfth Night?
3. Who is the beggar whose hovel Lear sleeps in during the storm?
(a) The fool.
4. What happens to Timon when he asks his friends for money?
(a) They loan it to him with interest.
(b) They give it to him without strings.
(c) They refuse.
(d) They pretend not to know him.
5. What do Orlando and the disguised Rosaline discuss when they meet in Arden?
(c) Forest fruits.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two dangerous animals does Orlando save Oliver from in As You Like It?
2. In Comedy of Errors, where do the twins of Syracuse seek shelter in Ephesus?
3. What false name does Rosalind choose for her flight into Arden?
4. What non-medial condition kills Mamillius in The Winter's Tale?
5. Who tips off Orlando that his life is in danger in As You Like It?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)