|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Romeo and Juliet and Hamlet, Prince of Denmark.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What relative does Lysander plan to flee to with his beloved in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
(a) His aunt.
(b) His grandmother.
(c) His sister.
(d) His daughter.
2. What is Sebastian doing the last time Voila sees him in the shipwreck in Twelfth Night?
(a) Swimming to shore.
(b) Sinking below the waves.
(c) Clinging to the mast.
(d) Huddling in a lifeboat.
3. Who does Olivia marry at the end of Twelfth Night?
(d) No one.
4. Who tries to warn Timon of his bad habits?
(b) His father.
(c) His wife.
(d) His servant.
5. Why does Olivia confuse Sebastian and Viola in Twelfth Night?
(a) She has poor eyesight.
(b) She never sees Sebastian's face.
(c) They both pretent to be the same person.
(d) They are twins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What act of fidelity do Julia and Proteus commit when parting ways at the the beginning of Two Gentlemen of Verona?
2. How do Claudio and Don Pedro indicate to Benedick that Beatrice loves him in Much Ado About Nothing?
3. Why does the Duke of Vienna place Angelo in charge at the beginning of Measure for Measure?
4. Who constantly torments Caliban at the beginning of The Tempest?
5. Where does the Duke claim he is going at the beginning of Measure for Measure?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)