|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Romeo and Juliet and Hamlet, Prince of Denmark.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what fictional kingdom does Twelfth Night take place?
2. In Much Ado About Nothing, what does Hero do when accused of infidelity?
(a) She storms out.
(b) She admits to it.
(c) She faints.
(d) She slaps Don Pedro.
3. Who fails to tell Romeo that Juliet is not actually dead?
(a) Friar Lawrence.
(c) Lord Montague.
(d) The Nurse.
4. At the beginning of The Winter's Tale, what does Leontes order regarding his new daughter?
(a) She should be imprisoned with her mother.
(b) She should be given to Polixenes.
(c) She should remain with him.
(d) She should be left to die in the wilderness.
5. How does Antipholus of Syracuse attempt to show his appreciation to the duke at the end of Comedy of Errors?
(a) He offers fealty to Ephesus.
(b) He offers him money.
(c) He offers to marry his daughter.
(d) He agrees never to return to Ephesus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hamlet happen upon when he returns to Elsinore from England?
2. Who tips off Orlando that his life is in danger in As You Like It?
3. At the end of Much Ado About Nothing, Hero pretends to be her own what?
4. How does Romeo kill himself?
5. In Merchant of Venice, how does Shylock make money as a usurer?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)