|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through As You Like It and The Two Gentlemen of Verona.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who concocts the scheme to marry Beatrice and Benedick in Much Ado About Nothing?
(b) Don Pedro.
2. How does Julia respond to Valentine's offering of Silvia to Proteus?
(a) She storms off.
(b) She faints.
(c) She cries bitterly.
(d) She reveals herself.
3. In The Winter's Tale, what is Florizel when he first sees Perdita?
(b) Dancing at court.
(c) Waking up from a nap.
4. What head of state is with Antonio on the ship in The Tempest?
(a) The king of Naples.
(b) The prince-regent of England.
(c) A duke of Milan.
(d) The Pope.
5. What do the robbers in Two Gentlemen of Verona request of Valentine?
(a) That he give them all his gold.
(b) That he be their leader.
(c) That he show them the way out of the wood.
(d) That he deliver a message to the duke.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Orlando and the disguised Rosaline discuss when they meet in Arden?
2. What does Prospero do to Antonio when the two meet at the end of The Tempest?
3. Who tips off Orlando that his life is in danger in As You Like It?
4. What role does Ariel take on the island in The Tempest?
5. In The Tempest, what important items does Prospero have that allow him to use magic on the island?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)