|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through As You Like It and The Two Gentlemen of Verona.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lamb describe Hero at the beginning of Much Ado About Nothing?
2. In A Midsummer Night's Dream, what penalty does Hermia face if she refuses he father's choice of marriage?
(a) Life imprisonment.
(c) Forced nunnery.
(d) Public mockery.
3. What is the root of Oberon and Titania's feud in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
(a) Titania suspects Oberon of infidelity.
(b) Titania refuses to let the rain fall.
(c) Both want a changeling boy.
(d) Oberon refuses to allow the sun rise.
4. At the beginning of The Winter's Tale, what does Leontes order regarding his new daughter?
(a) She should be given to Polixenes.
(b) She should be left to die in the wilderness.
(c) She should be imprisoned with her mother.
(d) She should remain with him.
5. Who is the second human Miranda meets in The Tempest?
Short Answer Questions
1. For what purpose does Proteus hire the disguised Julia in Two Gentlemen of Verona?
2. What do Orlando and the disguised Rosaline discuss when they meet in Arden?
3. At the beginning of Much Ado About Nothing, where are Don Pedro, Claudio and Benedick returning from?
4. At the end of As You Like It, whom does the duke's brother meet as he enters the forest to kill him?
5. What role does Ariel take on the island in The Tempest?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)