|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through As You Like It and The Two Gentlemen of Verona.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In The Winter's Tale, what is Florizel when he first sees Perdita?
(a) Waking up from a nap.
(c) Dancing at court.
2. At the end of As You Like It, whom does the duke's brother meet as he enters the forest to kill him?
(a) A greek goddess.
(b) A hermit.
(c) A beautiful maid.
(d) A bear.
3. Who tips off Orlando that his life is in danger in As You Like It?
(c) The duke.
4. What role does Ariel take on the island in The Tempest?
(a) Prospero's assistant.
(b) Miranda's ward.
(c) Sycorax's suitor.
(d) Caliban's accomplice.
5. How does Valentine meet Silvia in the wood in Two Gentlemen of Verona?
(a) He pulls her from a trap.
(b) She fights of wolves for her.
(c) He treats a spider bite for her.
(d) He saves her from bandits.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the juice of the purple flower do to people in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
2. Who constantly torments Caliban at the beginning of The Tempest?
3. What non-medial condition kills Mamillius in The Winter's Tale?
4. Who does Prospero release from servitude at the end of The Tempest?
5. In what city does A Midsummer Night's Dream begin?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)