|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through As You Like It and The Two Gentlemen of Verona.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Proteus betray Valentine's love of Silvia to the duke in Two Gentlemen of Verona?
(a) He does no know the duke has other plans for Silvia.
(b) He has sworn feelty to the duke.
(c) He intends to help them leave Milan.
(d) He loves SIlvia too.
2. At the beginning of Much Ado About Nothing, where are Don Pedro, Claudio and Benedick returning from?
(a) A wedding.
(b) A diplomatic summit.
(c) A night of drinking.
(d) A war.
3. In what city does A Midsummer Night's Dream begin?
4. Who does Prospero release from servitude at the end of The Tempest?
5. What does the juice of the purple flower do to people in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
(a) It makes them fall out of love.
(b) It makes them fall asleep.
(c) It makes them wake up.
(d) It makes them fall in love.
Short Answer Questions
1. In As You Like it, how does Oliver plan to kill Orlando after his initial plan fails?
2. At the end of Much Ado About Nothing, Hero pretends to be her own what?
3. When does Sycorax die in The Tempest?
4. For what purpose does Proteus hire the disguised Julia in Two Gentlemen of Verona?
5. What wild animal kill Antigones in The Winter's Tale?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)