|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through As You Like It and The Two Gentlemen of Verona.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of The Winter's Tale, what does Leontes order regarding his new daughter?
(a) She should be imprisoned with her mother.
(b) She should remain with him.
(c) She should be left to die in the wilderness.
(d) She should be given to Polixenes.
2. In The Winter's Tale, what does Leontes want his counselors to ask the oracle at Delphos?
(a) If his son will be king.
(b) If Polixenes is dead.
(c) If his kingdom is safe.
(d) If his wife is faithful.
3. What role does Ariel take on the island in The Tempest?
(a) Caliban's accomplice.
(b) Sycorax's suitor.
(c) Prospero's assistant.
(d) Miranda's ward.
4. In As You Like it, how does Oliver plan to kill Orlando after his initial plan fails?
(a) He will poison his brandywine.
(b) He will stab him at the church.
(c) He will burn him in his bed.
(d) He will throw him from his horse.
5. When does Sycorax die in The Tempest?
(a) She didn't die.
(b) Days after Prospero and Mirand arrive at the island.
(c) Before Prospero and Mirand arrive at the island.
(d) The moment Prospero and Mirand arrive at the island.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who concocts the scheme to marry Beatrice and Benedick in Much Ado About Nothing?
2. In The Tempest, what important items does Prospero have that allow him to use magic on the island?
3. What head of state is with Antonio on the ship in The Tempest?
4. How is Silvia related to the Duke of Milan?
5. What wild animal kill Antigones in The Winter's Tale?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)