|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through As You Like It and The Two Gentlemen of Verona.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who concocts the scheme to marry Beatrice and Benedick in Much Ado About Nothing?
(d) Don Pedro.
2. Which character concocts a devious plot to break up a marriage in Much Ado Ado Nothing?
(a) Don John.
(b) Don Pedro.
3. What role does Ariel take on the island in The Tempest?
(a) Prospero's assistant.
(b) Miranda's ward.
(c) Sycorax's suitor.
(d) Caliban's accomplice.
4. In A Midsummer Night's Dream, who tips Demetrius off to Lysander's plan to flee the city?
5. What non-medial condition kills Mamillius in The Winter's Tale?
Short Answer Questions
1. What request does Beatrice make of Benedick after Hero's honor is questioned?
2. What does Prospero do to Antonio when the two meet at the end of The Tempest?
3. In The Winter's Tale, Polixenes is the king of what kingdom?
4. What relative does Lysander plan to flee to with his beloved in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
5. For what purpose does Proteus hire the disguised Julia in Two Gentlemen of Verona?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)