|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through As You Like It and The Two Gentlemen of Verona.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tips off Orlando that his life is in danger in As You Like It?
(c) The duke.
2. How does Lamb describe Hero at the beginning of Much Ado About Nothing?
3. Who does Prospero release from servitude at the end of The Tempest?
4. At the beginning of The Winter's Tale, what does Leontes order regarding his new daughter?
(a) She should be left to die in the wilderness.
(b) She should be imprisoned with her mother.
(c) She should remain with him.
(d) She should be given to Polixenes.
5. Who is the second human Miranda meets in The Tempest?
Short Answer Questions
1. In A Midsummer Night's Dream, what penalty does Hermia face if she refuses he father's choice of marriage?
2. Which character concocts a devious plot to break up a marriage in Much Ado Ado Nothing?
3. In A Midsummer Night's Dream, who tips Demetrius off to Lysander's plan to flee the city?
4. In The Winter's Tale, what is Florizel when he first sees Perdita?
5. In The Winter's Tale, Polixenes is the king of what kingdom?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)