|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through As You Like It and The Two Gentlemen of Verona.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of The Winter's Tale, what does Leontes order regarding his new daughter?
(a) She should be left to die in the wilderness.
(b) She should be imprisoned with her mother.
(c) She should be given to Polixenes.
(d) She should remain with him.
2. What do Orlando and the disguised Rosaline discuss when they meet in Arden?
(c) Forest fruits.
3. In The Tempest, where on the island do Sycorax imprison good spirits?
(a) In trees.
(b) In the water.
(c) In clouds.
(d) Under the sands.
4. Who concocts the scheme to marry Beatrice and Benedick in Much Ado About Nothing?
(b) Don Pedro.
5. Why does the French duke of As You Like It move to Arden?
(a) He goes mad.
(b) He wants to return to the land.
(c) He is banished by his brother.
(d) He elopes with a lowborn love.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Claudio and Don Pedro indicate to Benedick that Beatrice loves him in Much Ado About Nothing?
2. When does Sycorax die in The Tempest?
3. How does Julia respond to Valentine's offering of Silvia to Proteus?
4. In A Midsummer Night's Dream, who tips Demetrius off to Lysander's plan to flee the city?
5. What head of state is with Antonio on the ship in The Tempest?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)