|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through As You Like It and The Two Gentlemen of Verona.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the juice of the purple flower do to people in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
(a) It makes them fall asleep.
(b) It makes them fall in love.
(c) It makes them fall out of love.
(d) It makes them wake up.
2. How does Prospero bring his enemies to the island in The Tempest?
(a) A transporting spell.
(b) A steady wind.
(c) A storm.
(d) A siren's song.
3. In whose clothes is Margaret dressed as part of the devious plot in Much Ado About Nothing?
(c) Don Pedro's.
4. At the beginning of The Winter's Tale, what does Leontes order regarding his new daughter?
(a) She should be given to Polixenes.
(b) She should remain with him.
(c) She should be imprisoned with her mother.
(d) She should be left to die in the wilderness.
5. What do Orlando and the disguised Rosaline discuss when they meet in Arden?
(c) Forest fruits.
Short Answer Questions
1. What non-medial condition kills Mamillius in The Winter's Tale?
2. How does Leontes want Polixenes killed at the beginning of The Winter's Tale?
3. At the beginning of Much Ado About Nothing, where are Don Pedro, Claudio and Benedick returning from?
4. In The Tempest, what important items does Prospero have that allow him to use magic on the island?
5. What false name does Rosalind choose for her flight into Arden?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)