|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through As You Like It and The Two Gentlemen of Verona.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Camillo offer to marry Perdita and Florizel to avoid Leontes' wrath in The Winter's Tale?
2. In The Winter's Tale, Polixenes is the king of what kingdom?
3. How do Claudio and Don Pedro indicate to Benedick that Beatrice loves him in Much Ado About Nothing?
(a) They show him Beatrice's journal.
(b) They leave a note for him to find.
(c) They tell him outright.
(d) They let him overhear a conversation.
4. How does Valentine meet Silvia in the wood in Two Gentlemen of Verona?
(a) He saves her from bandits.
(b) She fights of wolves for her.
(c) He treats a spider bite for her.
(d) He pulls her from a trap.
5. What is the root of Oberon and Titania's feud in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
(a) Oberon refuses to allow the sun rise.
(b) Titania suspects Oberon of infidelity.
(c) Both want a changeling boy.
(d) Titania refuses to let the rain fall.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Leontes want Polixenes killed at the beginning of The Winter's Tale?
2. When does Sycorax die in The Tempest?
3. What do Orlando and the disguised Rosaline discuss when they meet in Arden?
4. What head of state is with Antonio on the ship in The Tempest?
5. Who constantly torments Caliban at the beginning of The Tempest?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)