|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through As You Like It and The Two Gentlemen of Verona.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In whose clothes is Margaret dressed as part of the devious plot in Much Ado About Nothing?
(d) Don Pedro's.
2. What false name does Rosalind choose for her flight into Arden?
3. Who does Demetrius marry at the end of A Midsummer Night's Dream?
4. In The Tempest, what important items does Prospero have that allow him to use magic on the island?
5. What does Hermione disguise herself as at the end of The Winter's Tale?
(a) A maidservant.
(b) A statue.
(c) A man.
(d) A bear.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of As You Like It, whom does the duke's brother meet as he enters the forest to kill him?
2. What request does Beatrice make of Benedick after Hero's honor is questioned?
3. How does Lamb describe Hero at the beginning of Much Ado About Nothing?
4. In The Winter's Tale, what does Leontes want his counselors to ask the oracle at Delphos?
5. In A Midsummer Night's Dream, what penalty does Hermia face if she refuses he father's choice of marriage?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)