|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through As You Like It and The Two Gentlemen of Verona.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the root of Oberon and Titania's feud in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
(a) Oberon refuses to allow the sun rise.
(b) Both want a changeling boy.
(c) Titania refuses to let the rain fall.
(d) Titania suspects Oberon of infidelity.
2. In whose clothes is Margaret dressed as part of the devious plot in Much Ado About Nothing?
(d) Don Pedro's.
3. In The Winter's Tale, Polixenes is the king of what kingdom?
4. How does Valentine meet Silvia in the wood in Two Gentlemen of Verona?
(a) She fights of wolves for her.
(b) He saves her from bandits.
(c) He treats a spider bite for her.
(d) He pulls her from a trap.
5. In The Winter's Tale, what is Florizel when he first sees Perdita?
(a) Dancing at court.
(b) Waking up from a nap.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lamb describe Hero at the beginning of Much Ado About Nothing?
2. Why does Proteus betray Valentine's love of Silvia to the duke in Two Gentlemen of Verona?
3. Where does Camillo offer to marry Perdita and Florizel to avoid Leontes' wrath in The Winter's Tale?
4. How does Prospero bring his enemies to the island in The Tempest?
5. In A Midsummer Night's Dream, what penalty does Hermia face if she refuses he father's choice of marriage?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)