|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through As You Like It and The Two Gentlemen of Verona.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In The Winter's Tale, what does Leontes want his counselors to ask the oracle at Delphos?
(a) If Polixenes is dead.
(b) If his wife is faithful.
(c) If his kingdom is safe.
(d) If his son will be king.
2. In whose clothes is Margaret dressed as part of the devious plot in Much Ado About Nothing?
(c) Don Pedro's.
3. Who concocts the scheme to marry Beatrice and Benedick in Much Ado About Nothing?
(c) Don Pedro.
4. Who constantly torments Caliban at the beginning of The Tempest?
5. What head of state is with Antonio on the ship in The Tempest?
(a) The Pope.
(b) A duke of Milan.
(c) The king of Naples.
(d) The prince-regent of England.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of The Winter's Tale, what does Leontes order regarding his new daughter?
2. When does Sycorax die in The Tempest?
3. What do the robbers in Two Gentlemen of Verona request of Valentine?
4. Who is the second human Miranda meets in The Tempest?
5. What non-medial condition kills Mamillius in The Winter's Tale?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)