|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through As You Like It and The Two Gentlemen of Verona.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character concocts a devious plot to break up a marriage in Much Ado Ado Nothing?
(a) Don Pedro.
(c) Don John.
2. How does Leontes want Polixenes killed at the beginning of The Winter's Tale?
(a) He wants him set ablaze.
(b) He wants him stabbed.
(c) He wants him poisoned.
(d) He wants him thrown from the battlements.
3. At the end of Much Ado About Nothing, Hero pretends to be her own what?
4. What non-medial condition kills Mamillius in The Winter's Tale?
5. What act of fidelity do Julia and Proteus commit when parting ways at the the beginning of Two Gentlemen of Verona?
(a) He takes her portrait.
(b) They pray together.
(c) He gives her a lock of his hair.
(d) They exchange rings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who constantly torments Caliban at the beginning of The Tempest?
2. What do Orlando and the disguised Rosaline discuss when they meet in Arden?
3. Who tips off Orlando that his life is in danger in As You Like It?
4. What does Prospero do to Antonio when the two meet at the end of The Tempest?
5. Lying to his father in Two Gentlemen of Verona, Proteus says his letter from Julia is from whom?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)