|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through As You Like It and The Two Gentlemen of Verona.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Much Ado About Nothing, what does Hero do when accused of infidelity?
(a) She admits to it.
(b) She slaps Don Pedro.
(c) She faints.
(d) She storms out.
2. With whom is Hermia in love at the beginning of A Midsummer Night's Dream?
3. Who does Prospero release from servitude at the end of The Tempest?
4. What role does Ariel take on the island in The Tempest?
(a) Prospero's assistant.
(b) Sycorax's suitor.
(c) Miranda's ward.
(d) Caliban's accomplice.
5. What does Hermione disguise herself as at the end of The Winter's Tale?
(a) A man.
(b) A maidservant.
(c) A statue.
(d) A bear.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the juice of the purple flower do to people in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
2. How does Leontes want Polixenes killed at the beginning of The Winter's Tale?
3. Lying to his father in Two Gentlemen of Verona, Proteus says his letter from Julia is from whom?
4. In As You Like it, how does Oliver plan to kill Orlando after his initial plan fails?
5. When does Sycorax die in The Tempest?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)