|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through As You Like It and The Two Gentlemen of Verona.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the French duke of As You Like It move to Arden?
(a) He goes mad.
(b) He is banished by his brother.
(c) He elopes with a lowborn love.
(d) He wants to return to the land.
2. What do Orlando and the disguised Rosaline discuss when they meet in Arden?
(d) Forest fruits.
3. What do the robbers in Two Gentlemen of Verona request of Valentine?
(a) That he show them the way out of the wood.
(b) That he give them all his gold.
(c) That he be their leader.
(d) That he deliver a message to the duke.
4. At the beginning of The Winter's Tale, what does Leontes order regarding his new daughter?
(a) She should be imprisoned with her mother.
(b) She should remain with him.
(c) She should be given to Polixenes.
(d) She should be left to die in the wilderness.
5. In Much Ado About Nothing, what does Hero do when accused of infidelity?
(a) She faints.
(b) She slaps Don Pedro.
(c) She storms out.
(d) She admits to it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What request does Beatrice make of Benedick after Hero's honor is questioned?
2. In As You Like it, how does Oliver plan to kill Orlando after his initial plan fails?
3. What false name does Rosalind choose for her flight into Arden?
4. In As You Like It, what is Orlando doing the first time Rosalind sees him?
5. What does the juice of the purple flower do to people in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)