|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through As You Like It and The Two Gentlemen of Verona.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Prospero do to Antonio when the two meet at the end of The Tempest?
(a) He kills him.
(b) He imprisons him in a tree.
(c) He forgives him.
(d) He marries him to Miranda.
2. At the end of Much Ado About Nothing, Hero pretends to be her own what?
3. What non-medial condition kills Mamillius in The Winter's Tale?
4. Lying to his father in Two Gentlemen of Verona, Proteus says his letter from Julia is from whom?
(a) The duke of Milan.
5. Why does Proteus betray Valentine's love of Silvia to the duke in Two Gentlemen of Verona?
(a) He loves SIlvia too.
(b) He has sworn feelty to the duke.
(c) He does no know the duke has other plans for Silvia.
(d) He intends to help them leave Milan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What relative does Lysander plan to flee to with his beloved in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
2. In As You Like it, how does Oliver plan to kill Orlando after his initial plan fails?
3. How does Leontes want Polixenes killed at the beginning of The Winter's Tale?
4. In A Midsummer Night's Dream, who tips Demetrius off to Lysander's plan to flee the city?
5. Which character concocts a devious plot to break up a marriage in Much Ado Ado Nothing?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)