|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through As You Like It and The Two Gentlemen of Verona.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lamb describe Hero at the beginning of Much Ado About Nothing?
2. What does Prospero do to Antonio when the two meet at the end of The Tempest?
(a) He imprisons him in a tree.
(b) He marries him to Miranda.
(c) He forgives him.
(d) He kills him.
3. Who tips off Orlando that his life is in danger in As You Like It?
(b) The duke.
4. What non-medial condition kills Mamillius in The Winter's Tale?
5. What is the root of Oberon and Titania's feud in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
(a) Both want a changeling boy.
(b) Titania suspects Oberon of infidelity.
(c) Titania refuses to let the rain fall.
(d) Oberon refuses to allow the sun rise.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Much Ado About Nothing, what does Hero do when accused of infidelity?
2. What does Rosalind give Orlando when she first meets him?
3. In The Winter's Tale, what does Leontes want his counselors to ask the oracle at Delphos?
4. At the beginning of The Winter's Tale, what does Leontes order regarding his new daughter?
5. Who does Prospero release from servitude at the end of The Tempest?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)