|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through As You Like It and The Two Gentlemen of Verona.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what purpose does Proteus hire the disguised Julia in Two Gentlemen of Verona?
(a) As a courtier.
(b) As a messenger.
(c) As a smith.
(d) As a page.
2. In A Midsummer Night's Dream, what penalty does Hermia face if she refuses he father's choice of marriage?
(a) Public mockery.
(c) Life imprisonment.
(d) Forced nunnery.
3. At the beginning of The Winter's Tale, what does Leontes order regarding his new daughter?
(a) She should be left to die in the wilderness.
(b) She should be given to Polixenes.
(c) She should be imprisoned with her mother.
(d) She should remain with him.
4. In As You Like it, how does Oliver plan to kill Orlando after his initial plan fails?
(a) He will throw him from his horse.
(b) He will stab him at the church.
(c) He will poison his brandywine.
(d) He will burn him in his bed.
5. How does Prospero bring his enemies to the island in The Tempest?
(a) A siren's song.
(b) A steady wind.
(c) A transporting spell.
(d) A storm.
Short Answer Questions
1. In The Tempest, where on the island do Sycorax imprison good spirits?
2. What two dangerous animals does Orlando save Oliver from in As You Like It?
3. How is Silvia related to the Duke of Milan?
4. What head of state is with Antonio on the ship in The Tempest?
5. What role does Ariel take on the island in The Tempest?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)