|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through As You Like It and The Two Gentlemen of Verona.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what purpose does Proteus hire the disguised Julia in Two Gentlemen of Verona?
(a) As a messenger.
(b) As a smith.
(c) As a courtier.
(d) As a page.
2. What does Hermione disguise herself as at the end of The Winter's Tale?
(a) A maidservant.
(b) A statue.
(c) A bear.
(d) A man.
3. What act of fidelity do Julia and Proteus commit when parting ways at the the beginning of Two Gentlemen of Verona?
(a) He gives her a lock of his hair.
(b) They exchange rings.
(c) They pray together.
(d) He takes her portrait.
4. What non-medial condition kills Mamillius in The Winter's Tale?
5. In Much Ado About Nothing, what does Hero do when accused of infidelity?
(a) She slaps Don Pedro.
(b) She storms out.
(c) She admits to it.
(d) She faints.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the root of Oberon and Titania's feud in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
2. When does Sycorax die in The Tempest?
3. What role does Ariel take on the island in The Tempest?
4. In what city does A Midsummer Night's Dream begin?
5. What does Prospero do to Antonio when the two meet at the end of The Tempest?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)