|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through As You Like It and The Two Gentlemen of Verona.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What relative does Lysander plan to flee to with his beloved in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
(a) His sister.
(b) His daughter.
(c) His aunt.
(d) His grandmother.
2. In whose clothes is Margaret dressed as part of the devious plot in Much Ado About Nothing?
(d) Don Pedro's.
3. How does Leontes want Polixenes killed at the beginning of The Winter's Tale?
(a) He wants him stabbed.
(b) He wants him thrown from the battlements.
(c) He wants him set ablaze.
(d) He wants him poisoned.
4. At the beginning of Much Ado About Nothing, where are Don Pedro, Claudio and Benedick returning from?
(a) A wedding.
(b) A diplomatic summit.
(c) A night of drinking.
(d) A war.
5. In The Tempest, what important items does Prospero have that allow him to use magic on the island?
Short Answer Questions
1. What act of fidelity do Julia and Proteus commit when parting ways at the the beginning of Two Gentlemen of Verona?
2. What head of state is with Antonio on the ship in The Tempest?
3. In A Midsummer Night's Dream, who tips Demetrius off to Lysander's plan to flee the city?
4. What two dangerous animals does Orlando save Oliver from in As You Like It?
5. Lying to his father in Two Gentlemen of Verona, Proteus says his letter from Julia is from whom?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)