|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through As You Like It and The Two Gentlemen of Verona.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Sycorax die in The Tempest?
(a) She didn't die.
(b) Days after Prospero and Mirand arrive at the island.
(c) The moment Prospero and Mirand arrive at the island.
(d) Before Prospero and Mirand arrive at the island.
2. What is the root of Oberon and Titania's feud in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
(a) Titania refuses to let the rain fall.
(b) Both want a changeling boy.
(c) Titania suspects Oberon of infidelity.
(d) Oberon refuses to allow the sun rise.
3. How does Leontes want Polixenes killed at the beginning of The Winter's Tale?
(a) He wants him set ablaze.
(b) He wants him stabbed.
(c) He wants him poisoned.
(d) He wants him thrown from the battlements.
4. What two dangerous animals does Orlando save Oliver from in As You Like It?
(a) A wolf and a scorpion.
(b) A lion and a snake.
(c) An eagle and a shark.
(d) A bear and a tarantula.
5. At the end of Much Ado About Nothing, Hero pretends to be her own what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What role does Ariel take on the island in The Tempest?
2. Who tips off Orlando that his life is in danger in As You Like It?
3. In The Winter's Tale, what does Leontes want his counselors to ask the oracle at Delphos?
4. Where does Camillo offer to marry Perdita and Florizel to avoid Leontes' wrath in The Winter's Tale?
5. In The Tempest, what important items does Prospero have that allow him to use magic on the island?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)