|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Romeo and Juliet and Hamlet, Prince of Denmark.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the King of France give Helena her choice of in All's Well That Ends Well?
(a) Manor houses.
2. What relative does Lysander plan to flee to with his beloved in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
(a) His aunt.
(b) His sister.
(c) His daughter.
(d) His grandmother.
3. What do the robbers in Two Gentlemen of Verona request of Valentine?
(a) That he be their leader.
(b) That he give them all his gold.
(c) That he deliver a message to the duke.
(d) That he show them the way out of the wood.
4. In All's Well That Ends Well, what must Helena do to gain Bertrand's hand in marriage?
(a) Guess his true name.
(b) Find his brother's grave.
(c) Save his mother.
(d) Take his ring.
5. Who has gone to war with Britain in Cymbeline?
(d) The Turks.
Short Answer Questions
1. In A Midsummer Night's Dream, who tips Demetrius off to Lysander's plan to flee the city?
2. What good news does Antonio learn after winning his case against Shylock?
3. What catastrophic event befalls Aegeon's return home in his story at the beginning of Comedy of Errors?
4. What earl helps the mad Lear escape to France?
5. At the beginning of King Lear, Cordelia says she loves her father to what extent?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)