|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through All's Well That Ends Well and The Taming of the Shrew.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Much Ado About Nothing, Hero pretends to be her own what?
2. Who wins the wager at the end of the Taming of the Shrew?
3. What do Orlando and the disguised Rosaline discuss when they meet in Arden?
(d) Forest fruits.
4. What wild animal kill Antigones in The Winter's Tale?
(a) A shark.
(b) A bear.
(c) A tiger.
(d) A hawk.
5. What non-medial condition kills Mamillius in The Winter's Tale?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the wicked queen tell Pisanio the vial of potion she gives him is?
2. In The Winter's Tale, what is Florizel when he first sees Perdita?
3. How does Julia respond to Valentine's offering of Silvia to Proteus?
4. What is Diana given at the end of All's Well That Ends Well as a reward?
5. Why does Proteus betray Valentine's love of Silvia to the duke in Two Gentlemen of Verona?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)