|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through All's Well That Ends Well and The Taming of the Shrew.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In The Winter's Tale, Polixenes is the king of what kingdom?
2. In Cymbeline, why does the King raise Posthumus?
(a) He brings good luck to the kingdom.
(b) He is the King's favorite fool.
(c) He saved the queen's life.
(d) His father was a royal night.
3. Who wins the wager at the end of the Taming of the Shrew?
4. What does Petruchio declare he will do if he does not wed Katharine by Sunday?
(a) Become a friar.
(b) Leave Padua forever.
(c) Return his wedding garments.
(d) Pay his competitors a years wages.
5. How is Silvia related to the Duke of Milan?
(a) She is his sister.
(b) She is his aunt.
(c) She is his wife.
(d) She is his daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Macduff not pertain to the prophecy the witches give Macbeth?
2. What two dangerous animals does Orlando save Oliver from in As You Like It?
3. How does Lamb describe Hero at the beginning of Much Ado About Nothing?
4. Why does Bassanio need money at the beginning of Merchant of Venice?
5. Why is Bertram called back to court at the beginning of All's Well That Ends Well?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)