|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through All's Well That Ends Well and The Taming of the Shrew.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Macduff not pertain to the prophecy the witches give Macbeth?
(a) He was born prematurely.
(b) He never knew his mother.
(c) He was a breach birth.
(d) He was cut from his mother's womb.
2. What non-medial condition kills Mamillius in The Winter's Tale?
3. What good news does Antonio learn after winning his case against Shylock?
(a) He has been promoted to magistrate.
(b) Nerissa accepts his hand in marriage.
(c) His ships are not lost.
(d) His father will not die.
4. How is Silvia related to the Duke of Milan?
(a) She is his wife.
(b) She is his sister.
(c) She is his aunt.
(d) She is his daughter.
5. Which of the following characters does not die at the end of King Lear?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Belarius and her two brothers, Polydore and Cadwal, live?
2. Why does Bassanio need money at the beginning of Merchant of Venice?
3. Why does Bertram think he is within his rights to propose to Diana in All's Well That Ends Well?
4. In The Winter's Tale, Polixenes is the king of what kingdom?
5. Why does Proteus betray Valentine's love of Silvia to the duke in Two Gentlemen of Verona?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)