|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through All's Well That Ends Well and The Taming of the Shrew.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Orlando and the disguised Rosaline discuss when they meet in Arden?
(b) Forest fruits.
2. What item does Iachomo want to gain from Posthumus when they meet in Cymbeline?
(a) His sack of gold.
(b) His hat.
(c) His prayerbook.
(d) His ring.
3. At the end of Much Ado About Nothing, Hero pretends to be her own what?
4. What false name does Rosalind choose for her flight into Arden?
5. What does Hermione disguise herself as at the end of The Winter's Tale?
(a) A bear.
(b) A statue.
(c) A maidservant.
(d) A man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Belarius and her two brothers, Polydore and Cadwal, live?
2. What non-medial condition kills Mamillius in The Winter's Tale?
3. How do Claudio and Don Pedro indicate to Benedick that Beatrice loves him in Much Ado About Nothing?
4. Why is King Lear dividing up his kingdom?
5. In whose clothes is Margaret dressed as part of the devious plot in Much Ado About Nothing?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)