|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through All's Well That Ends Well and The Taming of the Shrew.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is King Lear dividing up his kingdom?
(a) She hates being king.
(b) He wants to give his daughters a gift.
(c) He is old and tired.
(d) He wants to leave England.
2. In Taming of the Shrew, why does Petruchio say Katharine should not eat on their wedding night?
(a) She is putting on too much weight.
(b) It is Petruchio's family tradition to starve the bride.
(c) The food much be poisonned.
(d) The food is not good enough for her.
3. What does Petruchio declare he will do if he does not wed Katharine by Sunday?
(a) Return his wedding garments.
(b) Leave Padua forever.
(c) Pay his competitors a years wages.
(d) Become a friar.
4. At the end of Much Ado About Nothing, Hero pretends to be her own what?
5. In The Winter's Tale, Polixenes is the king of what kingdom?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Diana given at the end of All's Well That Ends Well as a reward?
2. Where does Bertram live in Italy?
3. Where do Belarius and her two brothers, Polydore and Cadwal, live?
4. In Much Ado About Nothing, what does Hero do when accused of infidelity?
5. At the beginning of Taming of the Shrew, Baptista declares that Bianca shall not wed until what?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)