|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through All's Well That Ends Well and The Taming of the Shrew.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the robbers in Two Gentlemen of Verona request of Valentine?
(a) That he be their leader.
(b) That he give them all his gold.
(c) That he show them the way out of the wood.
(d) That he deliver a message to the duke.
2. In The Winter's Tale, Polixenes is the king of what kingdom?
3. Who wins the wager at the end of the Taming of the Shrew?
4. Who concocts the scheme to marry Beatrice and Benedick in Much Ado About Nothing?
(c) Don Pedro.
5. At the beginning of Macbeth, the title character is than of what township?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters dies at the end of Cymbeline?
2. At the end of Much Ado About Nothing, Hero pretends to be her own what?
3. Who has gone to war with Britain in Cymbeline?
4. In what state does Cordelia's army find the mad Lear?
5. What does the wicked queen tell Pisanio the vial of potion she gives him is?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)