|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through All's Well That Ends Well and The Taming of the Shrew.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helps Helena plot her deception of Bertram in All's Well That Ends Well?
(a) The pope.
(b) Bertram's sister.
(c) Diana's mother.
(d) The Duke's daughter.
2. Why does the French duke of As You Like It move to Arden?
(a) He is banished by his brother.
(b) He wants to return to the land.
(c) He goes mad.
(d) He elopes with a lowborn love.
3. What does Hermione disguise herself as at the end of The Winter's Tale?
(a) A statue.
(b) A maidservant.
(c) A man.
(d) A bear.
4. In whose clothes is Margaret dressed as part of the devious plot in Much Ado About Nothing?
(d) Don Pedro's.
5. Why is Bertram called back to court at the beginning of All's Well That Ends Well?
(a) He must plead for his cousin's life.
(b) His father has died.
(c) He is betrothed to the duke's daughter.
(d) The nation is at war.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bertram think he is within his rights to propose to Diana in All's Well That Ends Well?
2. In Merchant of Venice, how does Shylock make money as a usurer?
3. How does Antonio expect to be able to pay Shylock at the beginning of Merchant of Venice?
4. At the end of Much Ado About Nothing, Hero pretends to be her own what?
5. In Much Ado About Nothing, what does Hero do when accused of infidelity?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)