|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through All's Well That Ends Well and The Taming of the Shrew.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Macbeth, the title character is than of what township?
2. Who sends word to Posthumus that Imogen has died?
(c) The queen.
3. What two dangerous animals does Orlando save Oliver from in As You Like It?
(a) An eagle and a shark.
(b) A wolf and a scorpion.
(c) A bear and a tarantula.
(d) A lion and a snake.
4. Which character concocts a devious plot to break up a marriage in Much Ado Ado Nothing?
(b) Don John.
(c) Don Pedro.
5. How does Lamb describe Hero at the beginning of Much Ado About Nothing?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katharine do when Petruchio does not show for their wedding in Taming of the Shrew?
2. Who does Bertrand marry at the end of All's Well That Ends Well?
3. How does Lady Macbeth convince her husband to kill Duncan?
4. For what purpose does Proteus hire the disguised Julia in Two Gentlemen of Verona?
5. What wild animal kill Antigones in The Winter's Tale?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)