|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through All's Well That Ends Well and The Taming of the Shrew.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Much Ado About Nothing, Hero pretends to be her own what?
2. Who concocts the scheme to marry Beatrice and Benedick in Much Ado About Nothing?
(a) Don Pedro.
3. In Merchant of Venice, why can Antonio not pay his bond to Shylock?
(a) His lands are seized by the state.
(b) His ships sink.
(c) His crops whither.
(d) His father recovers his health.
4. What name does Kent take to follow Lear in disguise?
5. Why is King Lear dividing up his kingdom?
(a) She hates being king.
(b) He wants to give his daughters a gift.
(c) He wants to leave England.
(d) He is old and tired.
Short Answer Questions
1. In All's Well That Ends Well, which of the following characters does not return to France immediately after Bertrand's marriage in Italy?
2. In what state does Cordelia's army find the mad Lear?
3. In Much Ado About Nothing, what does Hero do when accused of infidelity?
4. What item does Iachomo want to gain from Posthumus when they meet in Cymbeline?
5. Where does Camillo offer to marry Perdita and Florizel to avoid Leontes' wrath in The Winter's Tale?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)