|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through All's Well That Ends Well and The Taming of the Shrew.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What request does Beatrice make of Benedick after Hero's honor is questioned?
(a) That he leave Messina.
(b) That he marry her.
(c) That he kill Claudio.
(d) That he prove Hero's innocence.
2. In Merchant of Venice, how does Shylock make money as a usurer?
(a) He charges interest.
(b) He runs a textile-works on the side.
(c) He invests in fishing interests.
(d) He collects finder's fees.
3. Why does the French duke of As You Like It move to Arden?
(a) He elopes with a lowborn love.
(b) He goes mad.
(c) He wants to return to the land.
(d) He is banished by his brother.
4. In The Winter's Tale, what does Leontes want his counselors to ask the oracle at Delphos?
(a) If his wife is faithful.
(b) If Polixenes is dead.
(c) If his kingdom is safe.
(d) If his son will be king.
5. In As You Like It, what is Orlando doing the first time Rosalind sees him?
(d) Riding a horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps Helena plot her deception of Bertram in All's Well That Ends Well?
2. What does Rosalind give Orlando when she first meets him?
3. What does Hermione disguise herself as at the end of The Winter's Tale?
4. What is Diana given at the end of All's Well That Ends Well as a reward?
5. What non-medial condition kills Mamillius in The Winter's Tale?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)