|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through All's Well That Ends Well and The Taming of the Shrew.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In As You Like it, how does Oliver plan to kill Orlando after his initial plan fails?
(a) He will throw him from his horse.
(b) He will stab him at the church.
(c) He will burn him in his bed.
(d) He will poison his brandywine.
2. In Merchant of Venice, why can Antonio not pay his bond to Shylock?
(a) His crops whither.
(b) His ships sink.
(c) His father recovers his health.
(d) His lands are seized by the state.
3. Where does Bertram live in Italy?
4. Who tips off Orlando that his life is in danger in As You Like It?
(b) The duke.
5. At the beginning of The Winter's Tale, what does Leontes order regarding his new daughter?
(a) She should be given to Polixenes.
(b) She should be left to die in the wilderness.
(c) She should remain with him.
(d) She should be imprisoned with her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of As You Like It, whom does the duke's brother meet as he enters the forest to kill him?
2. What does the King of France suspect Bertrand of in All's Well That Ends Well?
3. Whom does Celia fall in love with in As You Like It?
4. In All's Well That Ends Well, what is Helena's father's profession?
5. How does Lady Macbeth convince her husband to kill Duncan?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)