|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through All's Well That Ends Well and The Taming of the Shrew.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Cymbeline, why does the King raise Posthumus?
(a) His father was a royal night.
(b) He brings good luck to the kingdom.
(c) He is the King's favorite fool.
(d) He saved the queen's life.
2. At the beginning of Macbeth, the title character is than of what township?
3. Why does Bertram think he is within his rights to propose to Diana in All's Well That Ends Well?
(a) His marriage to Helena was not consumated.
(b) Diana is a former nun.
(c) He thinks Helena has died.
(d) Helena has released him from his bonds.
4. Why do Belarius, Polydore and Cadwal leave Imogen in the woods?
(a) They think she is an assassin.
(b) They believe she is a wood sprite.
(c) They want to keep her safe from scouts.
(d) They think she is dead.
5. What false name does Rosalind choose for her flight into Arden?
Short Answer Questions
1. What two dangerous animals does Orlando save Oliver from in As You Like It?
2. In As You Like It, what is Orlando doing the first time Rosalind sees him?
3. What request does Beatrice make of Benedick after Hero's honor is questioned?
4. In As You Like it, how does Oliver plan to kill Orlando after his initial plan fails?
5. Who has gone to war with Britain in Cymbeline?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)