|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through All's Well That Ends Well and The Taming of the Shrew.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What request does Beatrice make of Benedick after Hero's honor is questioned?
(a) That he prove Hero's innocence.
(b) That he kill Claudio.
(c) That he leave Messina.
(d) That he marry her.
2. Where do Belarius and her two brothers, Polydore and Cadwal, live?
(a) A ship's hull.
(b) A castle.
(c) A hovel.
(d) A cave.
3. In All's Well That Ends Well, what is Helena's father's profession?
4. What service does Helena do the King of France in All's Well That Ends Well?
(a) She saves his son from a scorpion.
(b) She cures his illness.
(c) She reuniteds him with his estranged daughter.
(d) She brings him his favorite sweet.
5. How does Julia respond to Valentine's offering of Silvia to Proteus?
(a) She reveals herself.
(b) She cries bitterly.
(c) She storms off.
(d) She faints.
Short Answer Questions
1. In All's Well That Ends Well, what must Helena do to gain Bertrand's hand in marriage?
2. Which character concocts a devious plot to break up a marriage in Much Ado Ado Nothing?
3. At the end of As You Like It, whom does the duke's brother meet as he enters the forest to kill him?
4. In As You Like It, what is Orlando doing the first time Rosalind sees him?
5. Why is King Lear dividing up his kingdom?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)