|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through All's Well That Ends Well and The Taming of the Shrew.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In whose clothes is Margaret dressed as part of the devious plot in Much Ado About Nothing?
(b) Don Pedro's.
2. How does Lady Macbeth convince her husband to kill Duncan?
(a) She uses reverse psychology.
(b) She threatens to do it herself.
(c) She calls him a coward.
(d) She reminds him he will be king.
3. What does the King of France suspect Bertrand of in All's Well That Ends Well?
4. How do Claudio and Don Pedro indicate to Benedick that Beatrice loves him in Much Ado About Nothing?
(a) They leave a note for him to find.
(b) They show him Beatrice's journal.
(c) They tell him outright.
(d) They let him overhear a conversation.
5. What is Diana given at the end of All's Well That Ends Well as a reward?
(a) A seat in court.
(b) A large gemstone.
(c) A husband.
(d) A manor in Provence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What non-medial condition kills Mamillius in The Winter's Tale?
2. Why does Antonio agree to the "pound of flesh" condition in Shylock's bond?
3. Why is Bertram called back to court at the beginning of All's Well That Ends Well?
4. What is Edmund's brother's name?
5. What does Rosalind give Orlando when she first meets him?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)