|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through All's Well That Ends Well and The Taming of the Shrew.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What act of fidelity do Julia and Proteus commit when parting ways at the the beginning of Two Gentlemen of Verona?
(a) He takes her portrait.
(b) They exchange rings.
(c) He gives her a lock of his hair.
(d) They pray together.
2. Where does Camillo offer to marry Perdita and Florizel to avoid Leontes' wrath in The Winter's Tale?
3. What two dangerous animals does Orlando save Oliver from in As You Like It?
(a) An eagle and a shark.
(b) A lion and a snake.
(c) A bear and a tarantula.
(d) A wolf and a scorpion.
4. Who concocts the scheme to marry Beatrice and Benedick in Much Ado About Nothing?
(d) Don Pedro.
5. Why do Belarius, Polydore and Cadwal leave Imogen in the woods?
(a) They think she is dead.
(b) They believe she is a wood sprite.
(c) They think she is an assassin.
(d) They want to keep her safe from scouts.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Much Ado About Nothing, Hero pretends to be her own what?
2. Who is the beggar whose hovel Lear sleeps in during the storm?
3. Whose shrine does Helena visit in All's Well That Ends Well?
4. Lying to his father in Two Gentlemen of Verona, Proteus says his letter from Julia is from whom?
5. In All's Well That Ends Well, what is Helena's father's profession?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)