|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through All's Well That Ends Well and The Taming of the Shrew.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lying to his father in Two Gentlemen of Verona, Proteus says his letter from Julia is from whom?
(a) The duke of Milan.
2. Where does Iachomo tell Pisanio to kill Imogen in Cymbeline?
3. Who helps Helena plot her deception of Bertram in All's Well That Ends Well?
(a) Diana's mother.
(b) Bertram's sister.
(c) The Duke's daughter.
(d) The pope.
4. Who sends word to Posthumus that Imogen has died?
(d) The queen.
5. What two dangerous animals does Orlando save Oliver from in As You Like It?
(a) A bear and a tarantula.
(b) An eagle and a shark.
(c) A wolf and a scorpion.
(d) A lion and a snake.
Short Answer Questions
1. In All's Well That Ends Well, what is Helena's father's profession?
2. In Cymbeline, why does the King raise Posthumus?
3. Who tips off Orlando that his life is in danger in As You Like It?
4. Who concocts the scheme to marry Beatrice and Benedick in Much Ado About Nothing?
5. In As You Like it, how does Oliver plan to kill Orlando after his initial plan fails?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)