|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through All's Well That Ends Well and The Taming of the Shrew.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has gone to war with Britain in Cymbeline?
(c) The Turks.
2. Where does Camillo offer to marry Perdita and Florizel to avoid Leontes' wrath in The Winter's Tale?
3. Lying to his father in Two Gentlemen of Verona, Proteus says his letter from Julia is from whom?
(a) The duke of Milan.
4. Why do Belarius, Polydore and Cadwal leave Imogen in the woods?
(a) They think she is an assassin.
(b) They want to keep her safe from scouts.
(c) They think she is dead.
(d) They believe she is a wood sprite.
5. In Merchant of Venice, how does Shylock make money as a usurer?
(a) He charges interest.
(b) He invests in fishing interests.
(c) He runs a textile-works on the side.
(d) He collects finder's fees.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hermione disguise herself as at the end of The Winter's Tale?
2. What do the robbers in Two Gentlemen of Verona request of Valentine?
3. Who is the beggar whose hovel Lear sleeps in during the storm?
4. What does Portia disguise herself as at the end of Merchant of Venice?
5. How does Antonio expect to be able to pay Shylock at the beginning of Merchant of Venice?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)