|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twelfth Night; or, What You Will and Timon of Athens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lady Macbeth convince her husband to kill Duncan?
(a) She reminds him he will be king.
(b) She uses reverse psychology.
(c) She calls him a coward.
(d) She threatens to do it herself.
2. Which of the following characters does not die at the end of King Lear?
3. In what state does Cordelia's army find the mad Lear?
(a) Swimmin in a filthy brook.
(b) Asleep int he Dover castle.
(c) Wandering a field.
(d) Raving in a ravine.
4. What act of fidelity do Julia and Proteus commit when parting ways at the the beginning of Two Gentlemen of Verona?
(a) They exchange rings.
(b) He gives her a lock of his hair.
(c) He takes her portrait.
(d) They pray together.
5. At the beginning of Macbeth, the title character is than of what township?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Olivia confuse Sebastian and Viola in Twelfth Night?
2. What is in the dishes Timon serves his friends?
3. At the end of As You Like It, whom does the duke's brother meet as he enters the forest to kill him?
4. Who marries Cordelia at the beginning of King Lear?
5. What do Goneril and Regan immediately deny King Lear after he has given up his crown?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)