|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twelfth Night; or, What You Will and Timon of Athens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In As You Like it, how does Oliver plan to kill Orlando after his initial plan fails?
(a) He will throw him from his horse.
(b) He will stab him at the church.
(c) He will burn him in his bed.
(d) He will poison his brandywine.
2. In King Lear, Edmund is the bastard son of what earl?
3. Where does Timon go to live after he abandons humanity?
(a) The desert.
(b) A remote island.
(c) The woods.
4. Who tips off Orlando that his life is in danger in As You Like It?
(c) The duke.
5. What is Sebastian doing the last time Voila sees him in the shipwreck in Twelfth Night?
(a) Clinging to the mast.
(b) Sinking below the waves.
(c) Swimming to shore.
(d) Huddling in a lifeboat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lear wander into a storm at night?
2. In what fictional kingdom does Twelfth Night take place?
3. At the end of As You Like It, whom does the duke's brother meet as he enters the forest to kill him?
4. At the beginning of Macbeth, the title character is than of what township?
5. The ghost of which character appears at Macbeth's banquet?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)