|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twelfth Night; or, What You Will and Timon of Athens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Macduff not pertain to the prophecy the witches give Macbeth?
(a) He was a breach birth.
(b) He was cut from his mother's womb.
(c) He never knew his mother.
(d) He was born prematurely.
2. How does Lady Macbeth convince her husband to kill Duncan?
(a) She calls him a coward.
(b) She uses reverse psychology.
(c) She reminds him he will be king.
(d) She threatens to do it herself.
3. Who is the beggar whose hovel Lear sleeps in during the storm?
(c) The fool.
4. What act of fidelity do Julia and Proteus commit when parting ways at the the beginning of Two Gentlemen of Verona?
(a) He takes her portrait.
(b) They pray together.
(c) They exchange rings.
(d) He gives her a lock of his hair.
5. How is Viola's work with Orsino immediately complicated in Twelfth Night?
(a) She falls in love with him.
(b) She accidentally kills his favorite bird.
(c) She learns of his affair with a distant princess.
(d) She discovers that he knows Sebastian.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lying to his father in Two Gentlemen of Verona, Proteus says his letter from Julia is from whom?
2. Who tries to warn Timon of his bad habits?
3. What false name does Rosalind choose for her flight into Arden?
4. What request does Timon make of Alcibiades at the end of his story?
5. What is Sebastian doing the last time Voila sees him in the shipwreck in Twelfth Night?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)