|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twelfth Night; or, What You Will and Timon of Athens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lady Macbeth convince her husband to kill Duncan?
(a) She reminds him he will be king.
(b) She uses reverse psychology.
(c) She threatens to do it herself.
(d) She calls him a coward.
2. What is Edmund's brother's name?
3. What do the robbers in Two Gentlemen of Verona request of Valentine?
(a) That he be their leader.
(b) That he show them the way out of the wood.
(c) That he deliver a message to the duke.
(d) That he give them all his gold.
4. Who does Orsino marry at the end of Twelfth Night?
(b) No one.
5. What happens to Timon when he asks his friends for money?
(a) They loan it to him with interest.
(b) They refuse.
(c) They give it to him without strings.
(d) They pretend not to know him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Olivia respond to Viola's entreaties of Orsino's behalf in Twelfth Night?
2. What act of fidelity do Julia and Proteus commit when parting ways at the the beginning of Two Gentlemen of Verona?
3. What do Orlando and the disguised Rosaline discuss when they meet in Arden?
4. How does Julia respond to Valentine's offering of Silvia to Proteus?
5. Who does Olivia marry at the end of Twelfth Night?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)