|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twelfth Night; or, What You Will and Timon of Athens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the beggar whose hovel Lear sleeps in during the storm?
(a) The fool.
2. Why does Lear wander into a storm at night?
(a) He does not want to live with his daughters.
(b) He is looking for Cordelia.
(c) He has not bathed in days.
(d) He wants to gather an army together.
3. What is Sebastian doing the last time Voila sees him in the shipwreck in Twelfth Night?
(a) Sinking below the waves.
(b) Clinging to the mast.
(c) Huddling in a lifeboat.
(d) Swimming to shore.
4. What is in the dishes Timon serves his friends?
(c) Rotten meat.
5. What name does Kent take to follow Lear in disguise?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a prophecy the witches make at the beginning of Macbeth?
2. What self-destructive habit does Timon of Athens have at the beginning of his story?
3. Where does Timon go to live after he abandons humanity?
4. Why does Proteus betray Valentine's love of Silvia to the duke in Two Gentlemen of Verona?
5. Who does Orsino marry at the end of Twelfth Night?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)