|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twelfth Night; or, What You Will and Timon of Athens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In As You Like It, what is Orlando doing the first time Rosalind sees him?
(c) Riding a horse.
2. In As You Like it, how does Oliver plan to kill Orlando after his initial plan fails?
(a) He will poison his brandywine.
(b) He will stab him at the church.
(c) He will burn him in his bed.
(d) He will throw him from his horse.
3. Lying to his father in Two Gentlemen of Verona, Proteus says his letter from Julia is from whom?
(c) The duke of Milan.
4. What is Edmund's brother's name?
5. What is Sebastian doing the last time Voila sees him in the shipwreck in Twelfth Night?
(a) Sinking below the waves.
(b) Swimming to shore.
(c) Huddling in a lifeboat.
(d) Clinging to the mast.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rosalind give Orlando when she first meets him?
2. What does Timon of Athens find while digging in the dirt?
3. How does Julia respond to Valentine's offering of Silvia to Proteus?
4. What name does Kent take to follow Lear in disguise?
5. In Timon of Athens, the titular character invites his friends to a what?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)