|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twelfth Night; or, What You Will and Timon of Athens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On her second visit to Olivia in Twelfth Night, Viola protests that she will never love a what?
2. What name does Kent take to follow Lear in disguise?
3. What does Timon of Athens find while digging in the dirt?
(a) A magic stone.
(b) A human skull.
(c) A box of gold.
(d) A Bible.
4. What self-destructive habit does Timon of Athens have at the beginning of his story?
(a) Wasting money.
(c) Sleeping late.
(d) Drinking to excess.
5. How is Viola's work with Orsino immediately complicated in Twelfth Night?
(a) She accidentally kills his favorite bird.
(b) She learns of his affair with a distant princess.
(c) She falls in love with him.
(d) She discovers that he knows Sebastian.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what purpose does Proteus hire the disguised Julia in Two Gentlemen of Verona?
2. What is Edmund's brother's name?
3. What two dangerous animals does Orlando save Oliver from in As You Like It?
4. What is in the dishes Timon serves his friends?
5. In what state does Cordelia's army find the mad Lear?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)