|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twelfth Night; or, What You Will and Timon of Athens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the French duke of As You Like It move to Arden?
(a) He wants to return to the land.
(b) He goes mad.
(c) He is banished by his brother.
(d) He elopes with a lowborn love.
2. What is in the dishes Timon serves his friends?
(a) Rotten meat.
3. Who tips off Orlando that his life is in danger in As You Like It?
(c) The duke.
4. At the beginning of King Lear, Cordelia says she loves her father to what extent?
(a) As much as her life.
(b) As much as she loves her husband.
(c) As much as her duty says.
(d) As much as a ll the world combined.
5. Why is King Lear dividing up his kingdom?
(a) He is old and tired.
(b) She hates being king.
(c) He wants to leave England.
(d) He wants to give his daughters a gift.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Timon when he asks his friends for money?
2. In what state does Cordelia's army find the mad Lear?
3. Who does Orsino marry at the end of Twelfth Night?
4. Why does Proteus betray Valentine's love of Silvia to the duke in Two Gentlemen of Verona?
5. Whose death is Olivia mourning at the beginning of Twelfth Night?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)