|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twelfth Night; or, What You Will and Timon of Athens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tips off Orlando that his life is in danger in As You Like It?
(b) The duke.
2. What does Timon of Athens find while digging in the dirt?
(a) A human skull.
(b) A Bible.
(c) A magic stone.
(d) A box of gold.
3. In As You Like it, how does Oliver plan to kill Orlando after his initial plan fails?
(a) He will stab him at the church.
(b) He will poison his brandywine.
(c) He will burn him in his bed.
(d) He will throw him from his horse.
4. Why is King Lear dividing up his kingdom?
(a) He wants to leave England.
(b) She hates being king.
(c) He wants to give his daughters a gift.
(d) He is old and tired.
5. In what state does Cordelia's army find the mad Lear?
(a) Wandering a field.
(b) Raving in a ravine.
(c) Asleep int he Dover castle.
(d) Swimmin in a filthy brook.
Short Answer Questions
1. What act of fidelity do Julia and Proteus commit when parting ways at the the beginning of Two Gentlemen of Verona?
2. At his castles, what appears before Macbeth directing him to Duncan's chamber?
3. In As You Like It, what is Orlando doing the first time Rosalind sees him?
4. In what fictional kingdom does Twelfth Night take place?
5. On her second visit to Olivia in Twelfth Night, Viola protests that she will never love a what?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)