|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twelfth Night; or, What You Will and Timon of Athens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lady Macbeth convince her husband to kill Duncan?
(a) She uses reverse psychology.
(b) She reminds him he will be king.
(c) She calls him a coward.
(d) She threatens to do it herself.
2. How does Olivia respond to Viola's entreaties of Orsino's behalf in Twelfth Night?
(a) She pays Viola never to return.
(b) She slaps Viola several times.
(c) She submits wo Orsino's entreaties.
(d) She falls in love with Viola.
3. Why does Macduff not pertain to the prophecy the witches give Macbeth?
(a) He was a breach birth.
(b) He was born prematurely.
(c) He was cut from his mother's womb.
(d) He never knew his mother.
4. What false name does Viola take when she enters Orsino's employ in Twelfth Night?
5. What do Orlando and the disguised Rosaline discuss when they meet in Arden?
(a) Forest fruits.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Goneril and Regan immediately deny King Lear after he has given up his crown?
2. Why is King Lear dividing up his kingdom?
3. Lying to his father in Two Gentlemen of Verona, Proteus says his letter from Julia is from whom?
4. In King Lear, Edmund is the bastard son of what earl?
5. Who tips off Orlando that his life is in danger in As You Like It?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)