|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twelfth Night; or, What You Will and Timon of Athens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What false name does Rosalind choose for her flight into Arden?
2. What does Rosalind give Orlando when she first meets him?
(a) Her handkerchief.
(b) Her neck chain.
(c) A lock of her hair.
(d) A book of poems.
3. In As You Like it, how does Oliver plan to kill Orlando after his initial plan fails?
(a) He will stab him at the church.
(b) He will burn him in his bed.
(c) He will poison his brandywine.
(d) He will throw him from his horse.
4. What two dangerous animals does Orlando save Oliver from in As You Like It?
(a) A lion and a snake.
(b) A bear and a tarantula.
(c) An eagle and a shark.
(d) A wolf and a scorpion.
5. Why does Proteus betray Valentine's love of Silvia to the duke in Two Gentlemen of Verona?
(a) He does no know the duke has other plans for Silvia.
(b) He intends to help them leave Milan.
(c) He loves SIlvia too.
(d) He has sworn feelty to the duke.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what fictional kingdom does Twelfth Night take place?
2. Who marries Cordelia at the beginning of King Lear?
3. At the beginning of Macbeth, the title character is than of what township?
4. Who tips off Orlando that his life is in danger in As You Like It?
5. What act of fidelity do Julia and Proteus commit when parting ways at the the beginning of Two Gentlemen of Verona?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)