|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twelfth Night; or, What You Will and Timon of Athens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of As You Like It, whom does the duke's brother meet as he enters the forest to kill him?
(a) A bear.
(b) A greek goddess.
(c) A hermit.
(d) A beautiful maid.
2. How is Viola's work with Orsino immediately complicated in Twelfth Night?
(a) She accidentally kills his favorite bird.
(b) She learns of his affair with a distant princess.
(c) She falls in love with him.
(d) She discovers that he knows Sebastian.
3. What is in the dishes Timon serves his friends?
(c) Rotten meat.
4. For what purpose does Proteus hire the disguised Julia in Two Gentlemen of Verona?
(a) As a messenger.
(b) As a courtier.
(c) As a smith.
(d) As a page.
5. What request does Timon make of Alcibiades at the end of his story?
(a) Fetch him some bread.
(b) Tell his tale.
(c) Bury him in a pauper's grave.
(d) Kill everyone.
Short Answer Questions
1. In King Lear, Edmund is the bastard son of what earl?
2. Who does Orsino marry at the end of Twelfth Night?
3. How does Valentine meet Silvia in the wood in Two Gentlemen of Verona?
4. Which of the following is not a prophecy the witches make at the beginning of Macbeth?
5. What earl helps the mad Lear escape to France?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)