|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twelfth Night; or, What You Will and Timon of Athens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What false name does Viola take when she enters Orsino's employ in Twelfth Night?
2. What happens to Timon when he asks his friends for money?
(a) They give it to him without strings.
(b) They pretend not to know him.
(c) They refuse.
(d) They loan it to him with interest.
3. What act of fidelity do Julia and Proteus commit when parting ways at the the beginning of Two Gentlemen of Verona?
(a) He takes her portrait.
(b) He gives her a lock of his hair.
(c) They exchange rings.
(d) They pray together.
4. Whom does Celia fall in love with in As You Like It?
(d) The duke.
5. Which of the following characters does not die at the end of King Lear?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is King Lear dividing up his kingdom?
2. What false name does Rosalind choose for her flight into Arden?
3. In King Lear, Edmund is the bastard son of what earl?
4. Who marries Cordelia at the beginning of King Lear?
5. At the end of As You Like It, whom does the duke's brother meet as he enters the forest to kill him?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)