The Tempest and A Midsummer Night's Dream
* In The Tempest, the banished duke Prospero and his daughter land on a magical island.
* Prospero uses a storm to bring his enemies to the island and reconcile with them.
* In A Midsummer Night's Dream, two Athenian couples flee to the woods to defy their parents' wishes.
* Oberon, the fairy king, rights the love rift with the magic juice of a purple flower.
The Winter's Tale and Much Ado About Nothing
* In The Winter's Tale, Leontes is convinced his wife is unfaithful, imprisoning her and banishing his newborn daughter to death.
* Leontes is reunited with his wife and now-grown daughter, who has married his old friend's son.
* In Much Ado About Nothing, Don Pedro connives to bring the prickly Benedick and Beatrice together in love.
* Don Pedro and Claudio are duped into believing Hero is unfaithful, but all is righted in...
This section contains 664 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)