|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom think he will beat Marge with if she refuses to believe him?
(a) A phone
(b) His shoe
(c) A bottle
(d) A glass
2. Who phones Tom from Rome?
(a) Van Houston
(d) Mr. Greenleaf
3. What is Alvin McCarron's job?
(d) Private detective?
4. Whose death does Tom tell the Greenleafs about?
5. What does Tom decide to leave in Venice?
(a) Dickie's diary
(b) Dickie's bags
(c) Dickie's passport
(d) Dickie's rings
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Greenleaf say the Italian police are as useless as?
2. Who is under suspicion for Freddie's murder?
3. What has Tom's friend, Bob, been questioning everyone about?
4. What transport does Tom use to travel to Palermo?
5. Who does Tom receive a letter from in this chapter?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)