|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the banks suspect?
(a) Dickie has had his credit card stolen
(b) Someone has forged Dickie's signature
(c) Someone has illegally withdrawn money form Dickie's account
(d) Dickie has held up a bank
2. Who has Mr. Greenleaf hired?
(a) An American detective
(b) A cleaner
(c) An assassin
(d) A lawyer
3. What will Tom get if his deception is uncovered?
(a) The death penalty
(b) Hard labor
(c) 20 years in prison
(d) Life imprisonment
4. Which two months' checks do the banks think were forged?
(a) January and Febuary
(b) Febuary and March
(c) December and January
(d) June and July
5. What name have Dickie's belongings been found under?
(a) Robert Fanshaw
(b) Tommy Lawrence
(c) Frank Junior
(d) David Copper
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Tom imagine he would have when he became Dickie?
2. What city is Tom traveling to next?
3. What transport does Tom use to travel to Palermo?
4. What does Tom tell Mr. Greenleaf he has found in Dickie's suitcase?
5. How does Alvin McCarron travel to Rome?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)