|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the police say Freddie may have been killed by?
(a) A drunk
(b) A jealous lover
(c) A hitchhiker
(d) A thug
2. Where does an American invite Marge?
(a) A costume party
(b) A cocktail party
(c) An art exhibit
(d) The theater
3. What does Tom think about buying?
(a) A bicycle
(b) A motorbike
(c) A scooter
(d) A car
4. What is Tom working on when the police arrive?
(a) An essay
(b) A painting
(c) A book
(d) A letter
5. When is Tom sailing to Greece?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Naples bank demand?
2. Who does Tom write to at the beginning of this chapter?
3. What do the Franchetti brothers go out to buy?
4. Who does Tom identify himself as at the police station?
5. Who is under suspicion for Freddie's murder?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)