|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only modern part of the palazzo?
(a) The bedrorm
(b) The games room
(c) The lounge
(d) The bathroom
2. What part of Italy is Palermo in?
(a) Eastern Italy
(b) Northern Italy
(c) Western Italy
(d) Southern Italy
3. What does Tom think is a great thing about Europe?
(a) Pleasant atmosphere
(b) Good music
(c) Good alcohol
(d) No one meddles
4. Who do the police say Freddie may have been killed by?
(a) A jealous lover
(b) A hitchhiker
(c) A thug
(d) A drunk
5. What is Tom's middle name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of Italy does Tom think Dickie may be hiding in?
2. Who do the police believe is guilty of the murders?
3. What does Tom steal from Freddie?
4. When is Tom sailing to Greece?
5. Who phones Tom after the police leave?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does one of the Franchetti brothers jokingly suggest about Dickie?
2. How is being Dickie different from what Tom expected?
3. Why does Tom think Marge is so friendly to Mr. Greenleaf?
4. What does Marge say in her letter to Dickie?
5. What does Tom say to Mr. Greeenleaf in his letter in June?
6. Why do the police want to know where Tom Ripley is ?
7. What does Tom read in the newspapers in Chapter 30?
8. What does Tom tell Marge on the phone?
9. Why does Tom love his possessions?
10. How does Tom fake Dickie's will?
This section contains 706 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)