|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the newspaper running Dickie's life story?
(a) The Oggi
(b) The Gazette
(c) The Eye
(d) The Paparazzi
2. What does Tom decide to forge?
(a) Dickie's credit card
(b) Dickie's monthly checks
(c) Dickie's will
(d) Dickie's life insurance
3. When is Tom sailing to Greece?
4. What is the name of the boat Tom takes to Greece?
5. What is Tom working on when the police arrive?
(a) A painting
(b) A book
(c) A letter
(d) An essay
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the bar Tom asks Marge to meet him at?
2. What is the bottom of the boat covered in?
3. What does Tom tell McCarron that Dickie could never have done?
4. Why is Tom worried about going to the Naples bank?
5. Who does Dickie receive a threatening letter from?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the countess tell Tom in Chapter 29?
2. What do the police tell Tom on the phone?
3. Why do the police want to know where Tom Ripley is ?
4. How does Tom raise the police's suspicions?
5. What does Tom read in the newspapers in Chapter 30?
6. What does Tom tell Marge on the phone?
7. How does Tom exaggerate the Tom Ripley persona?
8. What lies does Tom tell McCarron?
9. How does Tom try to hide that Freddie is dead when he takes him outside?
10. Why does it frighten Tom that he has to go to Naples to verify Tom's signature in person?
This section contains 670 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)