|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has Mr. Greenleaf hired?
(a) An assassin
(b) A cleaner
(c) A lawyer
(d) An American detective
2. What did Tom imagine he would have when he became Dickie?
(d) New friends
3. Where are Dickie's suitcases being held?
(a) An American Express office in Prague
(b) An American Express office in Venice
(c) An American Express office in London
(d) An American Express office in Rome
4. What does Tom decide to forge?
(a) Dickie's will
(b) Dickie's life insurance
(c) Dickie's monthly checks
(d) Dickie's credit card
5. Why is Tom worried about going to the Naples bank?
(a) He feels violent
(b) Dickie was there many times
(c) The police are after him
(d) He does not have time
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the countess inform Tom?
2. Where do the police want Dickie to return to?
3. What does Mr. Greenleaf say the Italian police are as useless as?
4. What does Mr. Greenleaf think has happened to Dickie?
5. Who do the police say Freddie may have been killed by?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)