|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marge drink at the cocktail party?
2. Who does one of the Franchetti brothers jokingly suggest Dickie's traded his passport with?
(a) An artist
(b) A fisherman
(c) A musician
(d) A businessman
3. What is Tom's middle name?
4. What does everyone at the party want to discuss?
(a) Marge's relationship with Dickie
(b) Mr. Greenleaf's arrival
(c) Tom's relationship with Dickie
(d) Dickie's disappearance
5. What kind of mood does Tom think Marge is in?
Short Answer Questions
1. When is Tom sailing to Greece?
2. What did Tom imagine he would have when he became Dickie?
3. What does Tom decide to forge?
4. Who phones Tom from Rome?
5. What does the countess inform Tom?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Tom think Marge is so friendly to Mr. Greenleaf?
2. How does Tom fake Dickie's will?
3. What does Mr. Greenleaf write in his letter to Tom?
4. How does Tom exaggerate the Tom Ripley persona?
5. Why does Tom hate being himself?
6. What does Tom tell Mr. Greenleaf about Dickie's murder?
7. What did a man see outside of Dickie's apartment?
8. How does Tom try to hide that Freddie is dead when he takes him outside?
9. What does one of the Franchetti brothers jokingly suggest about Dickie?
10. Why does it frighten Tom that he has to go to Naples to verify Tom's signature in person?
This section contains 682 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)