|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the bar Tom asks Marge to meet him at?
2. What does Tom say is his only regret?
(a) He did not ask Marge for a date
(b) He did not kiss Dickie
(c) He has not seen enough of the world
(d) He did not kill Marge
3. Why is Tom worried about going to the Naples bank?
(a) Dickie was there many times
(b) He feels violent
(c) The police are after him
(d) He does not have time
4. Who does Tom identify himself as at the police station?
(a) Mr. Greenleaf
5. How does Alvin McCarron travel to Rome?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does everyone at the party want to discuss?
2. What does Tom tell Mr. Greenleaf he has found in Dickie's suitcase?
3. Who does Dickie receive a threatening letter from?
4. Who does Tom want the police to believe killed Freddie?
5. Whose death does Tom tell the Greenleafs about?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Tom try to hide that Freddie is dead when he takes him outside?
2. How is being Dickie different from what Tom expected?
3. Why do the police want to know where Tom Ripley is ?
4. What does Tom tell Mr. Greenleaf about Dickie's murder?
5. What does Tom say to Mr. Greeenleaf in his letter in June?
6. What does the countess tell Tom in Chapter 29?
7. How does Mr. Greeleaf react when Marge tells him about Dickie's rings?
8. What does one of the Franchetti brothers jokingly suggest about Dickie?
9. What lies does Tom tell McCarron?
10. What did a man see outside of Dickie's apartment?
This section contains 735 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)