|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom think about buying?
(a) A motorbike
(b) A car
(c) A bicycle
(d) A scooter
2. What does Tom tell Marge Dickie gave him in Rome?
(a) His passport
(b) His suitcase
(c) His clothes
(d) His rings
3. What did Tom imagine he would have when he became Dickie?
(d) New friends
4. Who does Tom receive a letter from in this chapter?
(a) Phone companies
(c) Post offices
(d) Ex lovers
5. What will Tom get if his deception is uncovered?
(a) The death penalty
(b) 20 years in prison
(c) Life imprisonment
(d) Hard labor
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tom tell McCarron that Dickie could never have done?
2. What does Tom treat himself to in the evening?
3. Who does Dickie receive a threatening letter from?
4. Who does Tom say he was with on the 2nd of February in Rome?
5. What kind of drink is Tom drinking with Marge and the Franchetti brothers?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Tom hate being himself?
2. How does Tom try to hide that Freddie is dead when he takes him outside?
3. What did a man see outside of Dickie's apartment?
4. What does Tom read in the newspapers in Chapter 30?
5. What does the countess tell Tom in Chapter 29?
6. What does Tom say to Mr. Greeenleaf in his letter in June?
7. What information does McCarron want from Tom?
8. How does Tom fake Dickie's will?
9. Why does Marge think that Dickie's signature must have changed?
10. What does one of the Franchetti brothers jokingly suggest about Dickie?
This section contains 687 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)