|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the countess inform Tom?
(a) Dickie was a homosexual
(b) Dickie is hiding out in London
(c) Dickie's body has been found
(d) Dickie's suitcases have been found under a false name
2. Where do the police want Dickie to return to?
(b) New York
3. What is the name of the boat Tom takes to Greece?
4. Who does Dickie receive a threatening letter from?
(b) The police
(c) Freddie's father
(d) His father
5. What does Tom decide to forge?
(a) Dickie's will
(b) Dickie's life insurance
(c) Dickie's monthly checks
(d) Dickie's credit card
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tom tell Mr. Greenleaf he has found in Dickie's suitcase?
2. Who does Tom think of when he wakes up?
3. What is Alvin McCarron's job?
4. What does Tom tell Marge Dickie gave him in Rome?
5. Who does Marge phone at 8.30 am?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Tom tell Mr. Greenleaf about Dickie's murder?
2. What does Tom decide is a great thing about Europe?
3. What does Tom tell Marge on the phone?
4. What do the newspapers say about Dickie?
5. How does Tom fake Dickie's will?
6. Why can Tom not tell Marge what he really thinks about the party?
7. What information does McCarron want from Tom?
8. What does Marge think about the situation with Dickie?
9. How does Mr. Greeleaf react when Marge tells him about Dickie's rings?
10. What does Mr. Greenleaf write in his letter to Tom?
This section contains 745 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)