|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the bottom of the boat covered in?
2. Who does Tom identify himself as at the police station?
(b) Mr. Greenleaf
3. Where do the police want Dickie to return to?
(d) New York
4. Where does Tom rent a palazzo?
5. Why is Tom worried about going to the Naples bank?
(a) Dickie was there many times
(b) He feels violent
(c) He does not have time
(d) The police are after him
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does one of the Franchetti brothers jokingly suggest Dickie's traded his passport with?
2. What does Tom convince the detective Dickie was despondent about?
3. What does Tom tell Mr. Greenleaf he has found in Dickie's suitcase?
4. What is Tom's middle name?
5. Who does Tom think of when he wakes up?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Marge think about the situation with Dickie?
2. How do the police think Freddie was murdered?
3. How does Tom try to hide that Freddie is dead when he takes him outside?
4. What does Tom read in the newspapers in Chapter 30?
5. Why does Tom love his possessions?
6. What information does McCarron want from Tom?
7. What does Tom tell Mr. Greenleaf about Dickie's murder?
8. What does Tom say to Mr. Greeenleaf in his letter in June?
9. What does Tom tell Marge on the phone?
10. What does Mr. Greenleaf write in his letter to Tom?
This section contains 692 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)