|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Tom receive a letter from when he arrives in Athens?
(a) Mr. Greenleaf
(b) His aunt
(c) His mother
2. Who does Tom think of when he wakes up?
(a) His mother
3. What does Tom call himself/
(c) A nobody
4. What part of Italy is Palermo in?
(a) Western Italy
(b) Southern Italy
(c) Northern Italy
(d) Eastern Italy
5. What does McCarron want to know?
(a) If Dickie had an agent
(b) Where Dickie went out drinking
(c) If Dickie was into dope
(d) Everyone Dickie knew in Mongibello
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tom buy at 8 am?
2. When is Tom sailing to Greece?
3. Who does Marge say she understands are a couple?
4. Whose death does Tom tell the Greenleafs about?
5. What part of Italy does Tom think Dickie may be hiding in?
Short Essay Questions
1. What information does McCarron want from Tom?
2. How does Tom fake Dickie's will?
3. What does the countess tell Tom in Chapter 29?
4. What does Marge think about the situation with Dickie?
5. What does Tom tell Marge on the phone?
6. Why does Tom love his possessions?
7. How do the police think Freddie was murdered?
8. What does Tom decide is a great thing about Europe?
9. Why does Tom hate being himself?
10. What do the newspapers say about Dickie?
This section contains 645 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)