|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Tom's aunt live?
(b) Los Angeles
(c) New York
2. What does Tom say is the first step to getting Dickie home?
(a) Making him like him
(b) Talking about New York
(c) Showing his photos of home
(d) Stealing his girlfriend
3. Where does Tom meet Dickie on the fourth morning?
(a) His hotel
(b) Dickie's house
(c) The beach
(d) Marge's house
4. Where does Dickie want to cruise around in the winter?
(a) The Greek islands
(b) The British isles
(c) The Virgin islands
5. What kind of lessons does Tom take from an old man in Rome?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Marge wearing the next day?
2. What is Frieda Hoehn's job?
3. What does Tom think about pushing Dickie off of?
4. What is the name of the hotel Tom stays at in Rome?
5. What word does Tom hear some Italians say?
Short Essay Questions
1. What lie does Tom tell Dickie when they meet?
2. How does Dickie react when Tom tells him his father sent him to bring Dickie home?
3. Why does Tom have a long conversation with a painter called Carlino?
4. Why does Tom feel proud of the work he has done for Mr. Greenleaf?
5. What has Tom been doing while alone in his hotel room?
6. Why does Tom like the relationship he has with Cleo?
7. What does Tom rehearse in his hotel room?
8. Who does Tom think is the man following him?
9. What does Tom think is an average day for Dickie and Marge?
10. Why does Tom immediately hate Marge?
This section contains 646 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)