|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the Greenleafs' New York City apartment?
(a) Park Avenue
(c) Central Park
2. What is a Hermes Baby?
(a) A telephone
(b) A typewriter
(c) A pen
(d) A car
3. What is Marge wearing the next day?
(a) Jeans and a shirt
(b) A skirt and blouse
(c) A wet suit
(d) A bikini
4. What is the name of the hotel Tom stays at in Rome?
(a) Hotel Branik
(b) Hotel Europa
(c) Hotel Royal
(d) Hotel America
5. Where is Tom sailing to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of school does Paul teach music at?
2. Where does Tom meet Dickie on the fourth morning?
3. What is the only reason Dickie thinks he would go home?
4. What does Tom beat Dickie with?
5. What did Dickie send Marge from Paris?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Tom immediately hate Marge?
2. What does Tom understand about Dickie in Chapter 8?
3. How does Tom know Charlie Schriever?
4. How does Dickie anger Tom in Chapter 10?
5. Why is it safe for Tom to tell the Greenleafs he studied in Princeton?
6. How does Tom know Bob Delancey?
7. What does Tom say to the Greenleafs in the postscript?
8. Who does Tom think is the man following him?
9. What has Tom been doing while alone in his hotel room?
10. How does Dickie react when Tom tells him his father sent him to bring Dickie home?
This section contains 646 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)