|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marge want Dickie to get her from San Remo?
2. What is Marge's job?
(a) A writer
(b) A model
(c) A journalist
(d) A painter
3. What does Tom say his wine high could easily be corrected by?
(a) An espresso
(b) A latte
(d) A siesta
4. What is the name of the bar that Tom enters?
5. Who does Tom initially think the man is?
(a) A policeman
(b) A private eye
(c) A pickpocket
(d) A pervert
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the cafe where Tom meets a young American?
2. Where does Tom meet Dickie on the fourth morning?
3. What is the only reason Dickie thinks he would go home?
4. What color is the letterhead of Mr Greenleaf's letter?
5. Where does Dickie want to cruise around in the winter?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Tom meet in Rome?
2. What brings tears to Tom's eyes?
3. How does Dickie insult Tom in Chapter 12?
4. Why is it safe for Tom to tell the Greenleafs he studied in Princeton?
5. How does the morning Tom sets sail start off badly for him?
6. What lie does Tom tell Dickie when they meet?
7. Why does Tom like the relationship he has with Cleo?
8. How does Tom kill Dickie?
9. Why does Tom have a long conversation with a painter called Carlino?
10. What lie does Tom tell Mr. Greenleaf?
This section contains 706 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)