|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Tom meet on the bus?
2. What does Tom say he can fly?
(a) A helicopter
(b) A glider
(c) A fighter jet
(d) A commercial airplane
3. What is Bob's job?
(a) Freelance window cleaner
(b) Freelance window decorator
(c) Freelance gardener
(d) Freelance journalist
4. Where is the Greenleafs' New York City apartment?
(b) Park Avenue
(d) Central Park
5. What does Dickie want to do with Marge in Cortina d'Ampezzo?
(c) Play tennis
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Tom originally from?
2. What does Tom give Bob for a present?
3. Where did Tom's parents drown?
4. What kind of face does Tom think he has?
5. What does Tom eat for his first course at the restaurant?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Marge think about the situation with Dickie?
2. Why does Marge think that Dickie's signature must have changed?
3. What reason does Tom give for Dickie being despondent?
4. What does Tom write in a letter from Dickie to Marge?
5. What lies does Tom tell McCarron?
6. How does Tom try to hide that Freddie is dead when he takes him outside?
7. Who does Tom meet in Rome?
8. Why does Tom immediately hate Marge?
9. How does Mr. Greeleaf react when Marge tells him about Dickie's rings?
10. What does Tom decide is a great thing about Europe?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)