|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who likes to stay at the Hassler?
(b) James Greensleeve
(c) Freddie Miles
(d) Johnny Burgos
2. What does Tom hit Freddie with?
(a) A bottle
(b) A plate
(c) A book
(d) An ashtray
3. What item of Dickie's clothing does Tom wear?
(a) His pants
(b) His hat
(c) His shoes
(d) His jacket
4. What king of lighter does Tom have?
(a) A plastic lighter
(b) A flaring lighter
(c) A gold lighter
(d) A silver lighter
5. Where does Dickie want to cruise around in the winter?
(a) The British isles
(b) The Virgin islands
(d) The Greek islands
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tom eat for his first course at the restaurant?
2. What kind of brandy does Dickie order?
3. What part of France does Tom say he would like to see?
4. What kind of firm does Tom say Rothenburg, Fleming and Barter's is?
5. What is a Hermes Baby?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Tom frightened of water?
2. In what way is Tom's new cap versatile?
3. How does Tom kill Dickie?
4. What does Marge say in her letter to Dickie, dated January 4?
5. What lie does Tom tell Dickie when they meet?
6. Why does Tom feel proud of the work he has done for Mr. Greenleaf?
7. How does Tom know Charlie Schriever?
8. Why does Carlo want two people to ride to Paris in a coffin?
9. What excuse does Tom give Marge for Dickie's absence?
10. How does Dickie anger Tom in Chapter 10?
This section contains 610 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)