|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom say he can fly?
(a) A commercial airplane
(b) A helicopter
(c) A glider
(d) A fighter jet
2. What part of Tom's meal makes him feel mellow?
(a) The cigarettes
(b) The wine
(c) The oysters
(d) The octopus
3. What does Tom eat for his first course at the restaurant?
(a) Onion soup
(b) Tartar steak
4. What is a Hermes Baby?
(a) A typewriter
(b) A car
(c) A pen
(d) A telephone
5. Where does Tom have to take care of his passport business?
(b) NBC Studios
(c) TV City
(d) Radio City
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tom beat Dickie with?
2. What does Tom hit Freddie with?
3. What does Tom follow Dickie out of the bar like?
4. What kind of meat does Dickie say he always used to eat on a Sunday?
5. When does Dickie say he will fly back home for a few days?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Tom want to prepare for meeting the Greenleafs for dinner?
2. Why does Tom immediately hate Marge?
3. What does Marge say in her letter to Dickie, dated January 4?
4. What lie does Tom tell Dickie when they meet?
5. What does Tom think is an average day for Dickie and Marge?
6. What excuse does Tom give Marge for Dickie's absence?
7. How does Tom know Bob Delancey?
8. What does Tom understand about Dickie in Chapter 8?
9. What does Tom say to the Greenleafs in the postscript?
10. How does Tom know Charlie Schriever?
This section contains 632 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)