|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom visit in Rome?
2. What kind of alcohol does Bob give Tom?
3. What is Bob's job?
(a) Freelance window cleaner
(b) Freelance window decorator
(c) Freelance gardener
(d) Freelance journalist
4. What kind of cigarettes does Tom buy for Dickie?
(d) Lucky Strikes
5. Where does Joel work?
(a) A bar
(b) A cafe
(c) A newspaper
(d) A publishing house
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Marge tell Dickie she is going to?
2. What does Tom say his wine high could easily be corrected by?
3. What does Tom hit Freddie with?
4. What does Tom give Bob for a present?
5. What kind of party did Tom accompany Dickie to?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Tom kill Dickie?
2. How does Dickie react when Tom tells him his father sent him to bring Dickie home?
3. How does Tom know Bob Delancey?
4. Why is it safe for Tom to tell the Greenleafs he studied in Princeton?
5. What does Marge say in her letter to Dickie, dated January 4?
6. Why is Tom frightened of water?
7. What excuse does Tom give Marge for Dickie's absence?
8. What does Tom take as a good sign on the train to Naples?
9. Why does Carlo want two people to ride to Paris in a coffin?
10. Who does Tom meet in Rome?
This section contains 614 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)