|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only reason Dickie thinks he would go home?
(a) If he ran out of money
(b) If his mother were ill
(c) If his father were ill
(d) If he wanted to marry
2. What is the name of the hotel Tom stays at in Rome?
(a) Hotel Europa
(b) Hotel America
(c) Hotel Branik
(d) Hotel Royal
3. What college did Tom first go to?
4. What item of Dickie's clothing does Tom wear?
(a) His hat
(b) His jacket
(c) His shoes
(d) His pants
5. What kind of brandy does Dickie order?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tom follow Dickie out of the bar like?
2. Where did Tom's parents drown?
3. What drink does Tom order at the bar?
4. What kind of party did Tom accompany Dickie to?
5. What kind of transport does Tom have to take to Mongibello?
Short Essay Questions
1. What excuse does Tom give Marge for Dickie's absence?
2. Who does Tom think is the man following him?
3. What has Tom been doing while alone in his hotel room?
4. How does Tom know Bob Delancey?
5. How does Tom know Charlie Schriever?
6. What does Tom rehearse in his hotel room?
7. In what way is Tom's new cap versatile?
8. How does Tom want to prepare for meeting the Greenleafs for dinner?
9. Why does Tom immediately hate Marge?
10. Why does Tom like the relationship he has with Cleo?
This section contains 643 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)