|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item of Dickie's clothing does Tom wear?
(a) His shoes
(b) His hat
(c) His jacket
(d) His pants
2. Where did Richard buy his black woolen socks?
(b) Arding and Hobbs
(d) Brooks Brothers
3. Where is Tom sailing to?
4. What is Tom afraid of?
5. Who does Tom initially think the man is?
(a) A private eye
(b) A pickpocket
(c) A pervert
(d) A policeman
Short Answer Questions
1. What Henry James book does Tom ask for?
2. Where does Tom ask Dickie if he wants to go in a coffin?
3. Where does Tom tell Marge Dickie is staying?
4. Which of the following does Tom say his cap could not make him look like?
5. What city has Mr. Greenleaf gone to on business?
Short Essay Questions
1. What has Tom been doing while alone in his hotel room?
2. Why is Tom frightened of water?
3. What does Tom take as a good sign on the train to Naples?
4. How does Tom want to prepare for meeting the Greenleafs for dinner?
5. How does the morning Tom sets sail start off badly for him?
6. Why does Tom feel proud of the work he has done for Mr. Greenleaf?
7. How does Tom know Charlie Schriever?
8. What lie does Tom tell Dickie when they meet?
9. How does Tom kill Dickie?
10. How does Tom know Bob Delancey?
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)