|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city is Tom traveling to next?
2. What does Tom buy at 8 am?
3. What does the countess inform Tom?
(a) Dickie's suitcases have been found under a false name
(b) Dickie's body has been found
(c) Dickie is hiding out in London
(d) Dickie was a homosexual
4. What do the Franchetti brothers go out to buy?
5. Who does Dickie receive a threatening letter from?
(a) Freddie's father
(b) The police
(d) His father
6. What is the name of the newspaper running Dickie's life story?
(a) The Oggi
(b) The Gazette
(c) The Paparazzi
(d) The Eye
7. What does Tom splash on the front of Freddie's shirt?
(a) Water and wine
(b) Beer and wine
(c) Beer and vodka
(d) Pernod and gin
8. Who is returning to the U.S. at the end of the week?
(c) Mr. Greenleaf
9. What does Tom tell Marge Dickie gave him in Rome?
(a) His clothes
(b) His rings
(c) His suitcase
(d) His passport
10. Who phones Tom after breakfast?
(a) The police
11. What does Tom decide to forge?
(a) Dickie's monthly checks
(b) Dickie's life insurance
(c) Dickie's credit card
(d) Dickie's will
12. Who does Tom receive a letter from when he arrives in Athens?
(a) His mother
(b) His aunt
(c) Mr. Greenleaf
13. What does Tom treat himself to in the evening?
(d) A woman
14. What does Marge drink at the cocktail party?
15. What does Tom say he fears has happened to Dickie?
(a) He has killed himself
(b) He has been committed to hospital
(c) He was murdered
(d) He has drowned
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Alvin McCarron travel to Rome?
2. Who does Tom not want to go to Greece as?
3. What transport does Tom use to travel to Palermo?
4. Who has Mr. Greenleaf hired?
5. What does Mr. Greenleaf think has happened to Dickie?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)