|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Tom's middle name?
2. Who does Marge say she understands are a couple?
(a) Tom and Freddie
(b) Tom and Dickie
(c) Dickie and Freddie
(d) Tom and Mrs Greenleaf
3. How does Alvin McCarron travel to Rome?
4. What does Tom tell McCarron that Dickie could never have done?
(a) Married Marge
(b) Killed himself
(c) Murdered someone
(d) Forged checks
5. What does Tom think about buying?
(a) A bicycle
(b) A motorbike
(c) A car
(d) A scooter
6. What part of Italy is Palermo in?
(a) Western Italy
(b) Northern Italy
(c) Southern Italy
(d) Eastern Italy
7. Where does Tom spend five days wandering around?
8. What kind of money in Freddie's wallet does Tom burn?
9. What does Marge drink at the cocktail party?
10. What is the name of the bar Tom asks Marge to meet him at?
11. What is the name of the newspaper running Dickie's life story?
(a) The Paparazzi
(b) The Oggi
(c) The Eye
(d) The Gazette
12. Who does Marge phone at 8.30 am?
(a) Mr. Greenleaf
(b) Alvin McCarron
(c) The police
(d) Her father
13. What does Tom cover Freddie's bloody head with?
(a) A hat
(b) A sweater
(c) A scarf
(d) A curtain
14. What does Mrs. Cartwright tell stories about?
(a) Her family
(b) Her childhood
(c) Her marriages
(d) Her accident
15. What is Marge's surname?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the boat Tom takes to Greece?
2. What did Tom imagine he would have when he became Dickie?
3. What name have Dickie's belongings been found under?
4. What kind of transport do Tom and Marge use to get back to Tom's palazzo?
5. What does Tom decide to leave in Venice?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)