|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the boat Tom takes to Greece?
2. Which two months' checks do the banks think were forged?
(a) Febuary and March
(b) January and Febuary
(c) December and January
(d) June and July
3. What city is Tom traveling to next?
4. Who phones Tom after the police leave?
(c) Van Houston
5. Who phones Tom after breakfast?
(b) The police
6. Who does Dickie receive a long letter from?
(b) His father
7. Who does Tom write a letter to in June?
(a) Mr. Greenleaf
(b) Smith Kingsley
(c) Paulo Rossi
8. Who does Tom identify himself as at the police station?
(b) Mr. Greenleaf
9. Why is Tom worried about going to the Naples bank?
(a) He feels violent
(b) Dickie was there many times
(c) He does not have time
(d) The police are after him
10. How does Alvin McCarron travel to Rome?
11. What does Tom decide to forge?
(a) Dickie's life insurance
(b) Dickie's credit card
(c) Dickie's monthly checks
(d) Dickie's will
12. What does Tom buy at 8 am?
13. What does the countess inform Tom?
(a) Dickie was a homosexual
(b) Dickie is hiding out in London
(c) Dickie's body has been found
(d) Dickie's suitcases have been found under a false name
14. What does Tom tell Mr. Greenleaf he has found in Dickie's suitcase?
(a) His will
(b) His diary
(c) A letter
(d) His passport
15. What is Tom's middle name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tom hope Marge will forget?
2. Who is arriving in Rome at noon?
3. Who does Marge phone at 8.30 am?
4. Who does Tom receive a letter from in this chapter?
5. Who has Mr. Greenleaf hired?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)