|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom remember about Dickie?
(a) His eyes
(b) His smile
(c) His feet
(d) His laugh
2. What does Tom tell Mr. Greenleaf he has found in Dickie's suitcase?
(a) His passport
(b) His will
(c) A letter
(d) His diary
3. What country is Peter Smith-Kingsley from?
4. Who does Dickie receive a threatening letter from?
(b) Freddie's father
(c) His father
(d) The police
5. What does Tom call himself/
(d) A nobody
6. Who do the police believe is guilty of the murders?
(a) Mr. Greenleaf
7. What did Tom imagine he would have when he became Dickie?
(b) New friends
8. What does Tom steal from Freddie?
(a) His watch
(b) His clothes
(c) His rings
(d) His wallet
9. What does Marge drink at the cocktail party?
10. What does Tom buy at 8 am?
11. What kind of drink is Tom drinking with Marge and the Franchetti brothers?
(c) Coca colas
12. Whose whereabouts do the police want to know about?
(c) Van Houston's
13. What does Mr. Greenleaf say the Italian police are as useless as?
(b) Old men
(c) Young children
(d) Old women
14. What is the name of the boat Tom takes to Greece?
15. What does Tom say is his only regret?
(a) He has not seen enough of the world
(b) He did not kill Marge
(c) He did not kiss Dickie
(d) He did not ask Marge for a date
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is returning to the U.S. at the end of the week?
2. Who does Tom receive a letter from in this chapter?
3. What city is Tom traveling to next?
4. What is the name of the newspaper running Dickie's life story?
5. What does Tom decide to leave in Venice?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)