|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city is Tom traveling to next?
2. What kind of car does Freddie drive?
(a) A Mercedes
(b) A Fiat
(c) A Ford
(d) A Skoda
3. Why is Tom worried about going to the Naples bank?
(a) He does not have time
(b) Dickie was there many times
(c) The police are after him
(d) He feels violent
4. Who does Tom think of when he wakes up?
(b) His mother
5. What is Tom working on when the police arrive?
(a) A letter
(b) An essay
(c) A book
(d) A painting
6. What kind of drink is Tom drinking with Marge and the Franchetti brothers?
(b) Coca colas
7. What is the bottom of the boat covered in?
8. What does Mr. Greenleaf say the Italian police are as useless as?
(a) Young children
(b) Old women
(c) Old men
9. What does Mrs. Cartwright tell stories about?
(a) Her childhood
(b) Her marriages
(c) Her family
(d) Her accident
10. What did Tom imagine he would have when he became Dickie?
(c) New friends
11. What does Tom decide to forge?
(a) Dickie's will
(b) Dickie's monthly checks
(c) Dickie's life insurance
(d) Dickie's credit card
12. What is Tom's middle name?
13. What does Marge drink at the cocktail party?
14. Who do Marge and Tom meet for dinner?
(a) An Italian police captain
(b) A private detective
(c) Mr. Greenleaf
(d) Marge's brother
15. What is the only modern part of the palazzo?
(a) The bathroom
(b) The bedrorm
(c) The games room
(d) The lounge
Short Answer Questions
1. Who phones Tom after breakfast?
2. What does Mr. Greenleaf think has happened to Dickie?
3. What kind of transport do Tom and Marge use to get back to Tom's palazzo?
4. What part of Italy is Palermo in?
5. What does Tom think about buying?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)