|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom tell Marge Dickie gave him in Rome?
(a) His clothes
(b) His passport
(c) His rings
(d) His suitcase
2. What city is Tom traveling to next?
3. What does the Naples bank demand?
(a) Dickie leaves Italy
(b) Dickie appears in person
(c) Dickie apologizes
(d) Dickie closes his account
4. Who does Tom not want to go to Greece as?
(b) Mr. Greenleaf
5. Which two months' checks do the banks think were forged?
(a) Febuary and March
(b) December and January
(c) June and July
(d) January and Febuary
6. What kind of money in Freddie's wallet does Tom burn?
7. What does Tom tell Mr. Greenleaf he has found in Dickie's suitcase?
(a) His passport
(b) His will
(c) A letter
(d) His diary
8. When is Tom sailing to Greece?
9. Who is returning to the U.S. at the end of the week?
(c) Mr. Greenleaf
10. What does Mr. Greenleaf say the Italian police are as useless as?
(a) Young children
(b) Old men
(d) Old women
11. What is Marge's surname?
12. Who do Marge and Tom meet for dinner?
(a) A private detective
(b) An Italian police captain
(c) Mr. Greenleaf
(d) Marge's brother
13. Who does Tom write to at the beginning of this chapter?
(b) Mrs. Greenleaf
(c) His aunt
(d) Mr. Greenleaf
14. Who has Mr. Greenleaf hired?
(a) A lawyer
(b) An American detective
(c) An assassin
(d) A cleaner
15. Where does Tom hide Dickie's passport?
(a) The lining of his Gucci case
(b) In his his underwear
(c) In a drawer
(d) Inside a book
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Tom write a letter to in June?
2. What kind of drink is Tom drinking with Marge and the Franchetti brothers?
3. Why is Tom worried about going to the Naples bank?
4. What does Tom remember about Dickie?
5. What does Marge drink at the cocktail party?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)