|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is Tom sailing to Greece?
2. Who does Tom think of when he wakes up?
(b) His mother
3. What does Tom think he will beat Marge with if she refuses to believe him?
(a) A glass
(b) His shoe
(c) A phone
(d) A bottle
4. What country is Peter Smith-Kingsley from?
5. What does Tom treat himself to in the evening?
(d) A woman
6. What kind of drink is Tom drinking with Marge and the Franchetti brothers?
(a) Coca colas
7. What is the name of the hotel Tom checks into in this chapter?
(b) Van Houston
8. How does Alvin McCarron travel to Rome?
9. What city is Tom traveling to next?
10. What name have Dickie's belongings been found under?
(a) Tommy Lawrence
(b) David Copper
(c) Frank Junior
(d) Robert Fanshaw
11. What does Tom tell Marge Dickie gave him in Rome?
(a) His passport
(b) His rings
(c) His clothes
(d) His suitcase
12. What does Tom cover Freddie's bloody head with?
(a) A scarf
(b) A hat
(c) A curtain
(d) A sweater
13. What does Tom buy at 8 am?
14. Who does Tom write a letter to in June?
(a) Paulo Rossi
(b) Smith Kingsley
(d) Mr. Greenleaf
15. What does everyone at the party want to discuss?
(a) Tom's relationship with Dickie
(b) Mr. Greenleaf's arrival
(c) Dickie's disappearance
(d) Marge's relationship with Dickie
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Tom imagine he would have when he became Dickie?
2. What do the banks suspect?
3. Who does Dickie receive a long letter from?
4. What is the name of the boat Tom takes to Greece?
5. Where do the police want Dickie to return to?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)