|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Alvin McCarron travel to Rome?
2. What country is Peter Smith-Kingsley from?
3. What did Tom imagine he would have when he became Dickie?
(c) New friends
4. What does Tom buy at 8 am?
5. What is the name of the hotel Tom checks into in this chapter?
(d) Van Houston
6. What does Marge drink at the cocktail party?
7. What does the countess inform Tom?
(a) Dickie is hiding out in London
(b) Dickie's suitcases have been found under a false name
(c) Dickie's body has been found
(d) Dickie was a homosexual
8. Where does Tom hide Dickie's passport?
(a) In his his underwear
(b) Inside a book
(c) In a drawer
(d) The lining of his Gucci case
9. What does Tom think is a great thing about Europe?
(a) Good alcohol
(b) No one meddles
(c) Good music
(d) Pleasant atmosphere
10. Who does Tom write a letter to in June?
(a) Paulo Rossi
(b) Smith Kingsley
(d) Mr. Greenleaf
11. When is Tom sailing to Greece?
12. Which two months' checks do the banks think were forged?
(a) June and July
(b) December and January
(c) January and Febuary
(d) Febuary and March
13. Whose death does Tom tell the Greenleafs about?
14. What is the name of the boat Tom takes to Greece?
15. What part of Italy does Tom think Dickie may be hiding in?
(a) Southern Italy
(b) Northern Italy
(c) Western Italy
(d) Eastern Italy
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of money in Freddie's wallet does Tom burn?
2. What does Tom hope Marge will forget?
3. What is the name of the bar Tom asks Marge to meet him at?
4. Who phones Tom after breakfast?
5. Who phones Tom after the police leave?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)