|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom say is his only regret?
(a) He has not seen enough of the world
(b) He did not kiss Dickie
(c) He did not kill Marge
(d) He did not ask Marge for a date
2. What is Tom working on when the police arrive?
(a) An essay
(b) A letter
(c) A book
(d) A painting
3. What did Tom imagine he would have when he became Dickie?
(b) New friends
4. Where does Tom hide Dickie's passport?
(a) The lining of his Gucci case
(b) In a drawer
(c) In his his underwear
(d) Inside a book
5. What does Tom tell Marge Dickie gave him in Rome?
(a) His passport
(b) His clothes
(c) His rings
(d) His suitcase
6. What does the Naples bank demand?
(a) Dickie appears in person
(b) Dickie apologizes
(c) Dickie closes his account
(d) Dickie leaves Italy
7. Whose death does Tom tell the Greenleafs about?
8. Who does Marge phone at 8.30 am?
(a) Mr. Greenleaf
(b) The police
(c) Alvin McCarron
(d) Her father
9. What is Alvin McCarron's job?
(c) Private detective?
10. Who does Dickie receive a threatening letter from?
(a) Freddie's father
(c) The police
(d) His father
11. What is the name of the bar Tom asks Marge to meet him at?
12. Who is returning to the U.S. at the end of the week?
(b) Mr. Greenleaf
13. Who does Tom say he was with on the 2nd of February in Rome?
(d) Mrs. Greenleaf
14. What kind of drink is Tom drinking with Marge and the Franchetti brothers?
(a) Coca colas
15. What is the name of the boat Tom takes to Greece?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Marge's surname?
2. What does Tom decide to leave in Venice?
3. What does Tom say he fears has happened to Dickie?
4. Where does Tom spend five days wandering around?
5. When is Tom sailing to Greece?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)