|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Henry James book does Tom ask for?
(a) The American
(b) The Ambassador
(c) Daisy Miller
(d) The Bostonians
2. Where does Tom say Dickie will meet Marge before she leaves?
3. Where does Marge tell Dickie she is going to?
4. What is the name of the restaurant the hotel manager recommends?
(a) Le Dero
(b) Zi' Tersea
(c) Zi' Maria
(d) Mon Rossi
5. Where is the young American man leaving for the next day?
6. What does Marge want Dickie to get her from San Remo?
7. What kind of alcohol does Bob give Tom?
8. What does Tom say his wine high could easily be corrected by?
(a) A siesta
(c) A latte
(d) An espresso
9. What is the name of the cafe where Tom meets a young American?
10. Where does Joel work?
(a) A bar
(b) A cafe
(c) A publishing house
(d) A newspaper
11. Where does Tom tell Marge Dickie is staying?
12. What is Frieda Hoehn's job?
13. What kind of school does Paul teach music at?
(a) A special needs school
(b) A boy's school
(c) A girl's school
(d) A public school
14. What does Tom say he wants time to do aboard the ship?
15. Which of the following does Tom say his cap could not make him look like?
(a) A Frenchman
(b) A spoilt child
(c) A thug
(d) An American eccentric
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of brandy does Dickie order?
2. What is the name of the hotel Tom stays at?
3. What drink does Tom order at the bar?
4. Where does Dickie want to cruise around in the winter?
5. What part of France does Tom say he would like to see?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)