|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom say his wine high could easily be corrected by?
(a) A siesta
(c) An espresso
(d) A latte
2. Where does Tom meet Dickie on the fourth morning?
(a) Marge's house
(b) The beach
(c) His hotel
(d) Dickie's house
3. What does Tom eat for his first course at the restaurant?
(b) Tartar steak
(d) Onion soup
4. Who is the card from?
(a) The Junipers
(b) The Greenleafs
5. Where does Tom tell Marge Dickie is staying?
6. What is Dickie's hobby?
7. What does Dickie want to do with Marge in Cortina d'Ampezzo?
(c) Play tennis
8. Where does Tom have to take care of his passport business?
(a) Radio City
(b) TV City
(c) NBC Studios
9. What is the name of the restaurant the hotel manager recommends?
(a) Zi' Tersea
(b) Zi' Maria
(c) Le Dero
(d) Mon Rossi
10. What did Dickie's mother send for him?
(b) Nose drops
(d) Eye drops
11. How does Tom describe the color of his skin?
(a) Ghost white
(b) Lightly tanned
(c) Pubescent pink
(d) Ruby red
12. What kind of party did Tom accompany Dickie to?
(a) A pool party
(b) A swingers party
(c) A cocktail party
(d) A fancy dress party
13. What does Tom say is the first step to getting Dickie home?
(a) Stealing his girlfriend
(b) Making him like him
(c) Showing his photos of home
(d) Talking about New York
14. What part of Tom's meal makes him feel mellow?
(a) The wine
(b) The oysters
(c) The octopus
(d) The cigarettes
15. Where does Tom's aunt live?
(b) New York
(d) Los Angeles
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tom say he can fly?
2. What kind of firm does Tom say Rothenburg, Fleming and Barter's is?
3. What does Marge want Dickie to get her from San Remo?
4. What kind of face does Tom think he has?
5. What is the name of the hotel Tom stays at in Rome?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)