|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom give Marge?
(c) A necklace
(d) A ring
2. What color is the letterhead of Mr Greenleaf's letter?
3. What does Tom think Freddie is the type to beat up?
(a) A girl
(b) A child
(c) A pansy
(d) A lover
4. What is the name of the restaurant the hotel manager recommends?
(a) Le Dero
(b) Zi' Maria
(c) Mon Rossi
(d) Zi' Tersea
5. What does Tom buy to go with his cap?
(b) A pipe
6. What does Tom say he wants time to do aboard the ship?
7. What does Tom say his wine high could easily be corrected by?
(a) A siesta
(b) An espresso
(c) A latte
8. What is the name of the hotel Tom stays at in Rome?
(a) Hotel Branik
(b) Hotel Europa
(c) Hotel America
(d) Hotel Royal
9. What did Dickie's mother send for him?
(b) Nose drops
(d) Eye drops
10. What is the name of Herbert Greenleaf's son?
11. Where does Marge tell Dickie she is going to?
12. What does Tom give Bob for a present?
(a) A diary
(b) A cactus
(c) A shirt and tie
(d) A bottle of champagne
13. Who does Tom initially think the man is?
(a) A pervert
(b) A private eye
(c) A policeman
(d) A pickpocket
14. What is Frieda Hoehn's job?
15. Which of the following does Tom say his cap could not make him look like?
(a) An American eccentric
(b) A spoilt child
(c) A thug
(d) A Frenchman
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Tom meet Dickie on the fourth morning?
2. What kind of school does Paul teach music at?
3. What is inside the basket on Tom's cabin floor?
4. What kind of firm does Tom say Rothenburg, Fleming and Barter's is?
5. What city has Mr. Greenleaf gone to on business?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)