|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of air does Tom think his cap gives him?
(a) A rich air
(b) A country air
(c) A fun air
(d) A city air
2. What does Tom buy to go with his cap?
(c) A pipe
3. Where is Tom sailing to?
4. What item of Dickie's clothing does Tom wear?
(a) His hat
(b) His shoes
(c) His pants
(d) His jacket
5. What is the name of Dickie's girlfriend?
6. What is a Hermes Baby?
(a) A pen
(b) A telephone
(c) A typewriter
(d) A car
7. What is the name of the hotel Tom stays at in Rome?
(a) Hotel Branik
(b) Hotel America
(c) Hotel Europa
(d) Hotel Royal
8. Where does Tom's aunt live?
(a) Los Angeles
(b) New York
9. Where is Tom originally from?
(b) Los Angeles
10. What is the name of the hotel Tom stays at?
11. Who likes to stay at the Hassler?
(a) Johnny Burgos
(b) Freddie Miles
(c) James Greensleeve
12. Where is the Greenleafs' New York City apartment?
(a) Central Park
(b) Park Avenue
13. What does Tom follow Dickie out of the bar like?
(a) A dog
(b) A snake
(c) A cat
(d) A donkey
14. What part of Tom's meal makes him feel mellow?
(a) The octopus
(b) The oysters
(c) The wine
(d) The cigarettes
15. What part of France does Tom say he would like to see?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of face does Tom think he has?
2. What does Tom give Bob for a present?
3. What kind of boat did Tom work on?
4. What nationality is the French girl's fiance?
5. Where does Tom ask Dickie if he wants to go in a coffin?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)