|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom follow Dickie out of the bar like?
(a) A cat
(b) A dog
(c) A snake
(d) A donkey
2. Where does Marge tell Dickie she is going to?
3. What color is the letterhead of Mr Greenleaf's letter?
4. What Henry James book does Tom ask for?
(a) The American
(b) The Ambassador
(c) The Bostonians
(d) Daisy Miller
5. What is Marge's job?
(a) A model
(b) A journalist
(c) A writer
(d) A painter
6. What does Tom give Bob for a present?
(a) A shirt and tie
(b) A bottle of champagne
(c) A cactus
(d) A diary
7. What part of France does Tom say he would like to see?
8. What kind of cigarettes does Tom buy for Dickie?
(c) Lucky Strikes
9. What color is Tom's stationery box?
10. What is the name of the hotel Tom stays at in Rome?
(a) Hotel Royal
(b) Hotel Branik
(c) Hotel America
(d) Hotel Europa
11. What does Tom visit in Rome?
12. What is Frieda Hoehn's job?
13. What drink does Tom order at the bar?
(b) Coca cola
(c) Gin and tonic
14. What is a Hermes Baby?
(a) A pen
(b) A typewriter
(c) A car
(d) A telephone
15. Where is the young American man leaving for the next day?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Tom ask Dickie if he wants to go in a coffin?
2. What city does Tom travel to?
3. When does Dickie say he will fly back home for a few days?
4. What is the name of Dickie's girlfriend?
5. What is the name of the bar that Tom enters?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)