|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom follow Dickie out of the bar like?
(a) A dog
(b) A snake
(c) A donkey
(d) A cat
2. What did Dickie's mother send for him?
(b) Nose drops
(c) Eye drops
3. Where does Tom have to take care of his passport business?
(a) Radio City
(b) NBC Studios
(c) TV City
4. What does Tom beat Dickie with?
(a) An oar
(b) A club
(c) A beer bottle
(d) His fists
5. What kind of job does Tom say Dick would have to come back to?
(a) A tiring job
(c) Desk job
(d) A pressure job
6. What is inside the basket on Tom's cabin floor?
7. What is Frieda Hoehn's job?
8. Who does Tom initially think the man is?
(a) A private eye
(b) A pickpocket
(c) A pervert
(d) A policeman
9. What is the name of the hotel Tom stays at in Rome?
(a) Hotel Europa
(b) Hotel Branik
(c) Hotel America
(d) Hotel Royal
10. What king of lighter does Tom have?
(a) A flaring lighter
(b) A plastic lighter
(c) A silver lighter
(d) A gold lighter
11. Where did Richard buy his black woolen socks?
(c) Arding and Hobbs
(d) Brooks Brothers
12. What is Marge wearing the next day?
(a) A skirt and blouse
(b) A wet suit
(c) A bikini
(d) Jeans and a shirt
13. What part of France does Tom say he would like to see?
14. What is the name of the hotel Tom stays at?
15. Where is Tom originally from?
(b) Los Angeles
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a Hermes Baby?
2. What does Tom hit Freddie with?
3. How does Tom describe the color of his skin?
4. Why does Marge not want to go to San Remo with the two boys?
5. What is the name of the bar that Tom enters?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)