|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Tom meet Dickie on the fourth morning?
(a) Marge's house
(b) His hotel
(c) Dickie's house
(d) The beach
2. What kind of cigarettes does Tom buy for Dickie?
(d) Lucky Strikes
3. What does Tom give Marge?
(c) A ring
(d) A necklace
4. Where does Tom ask Dickie if he wants to go in a coffin?
(b) New York
5. What does Tom buy to go with his cap?
(b) A pipe
6. What does Tom beat Dickie with?
(a) His fists
(b) A club
(c) An oar
(d) A beer bottle
7. What is Marge's job?
(a) A painter
(b) A writer
(c) A model
(d) A journalist
8. Which of the following does Tom say his cap could not make him look like?
(a) An American eccentric
(b) A thug
(c) A spoilt child
(d) A Frenchman
9. What is the name of the bar that Tom enters?
10. Where does Tom have to take care of his passport business?
(a) Radio City
(b) NBC Studios
(c) TV City
11. What does Tom hit Freddie with?
(a) An ashtray
(b) A book
(c) A plate
(d) A bottle
12. What does Tom eat for his first course at the restaurant?
(a) Onion soup
(b) Tartar steak
13. What color pants does Dickie wear?
14. What is the name of the hotel Tom stays at?
15. What kind of transport does Tom have to take to Mongibello?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of air does Tom think his cap gives him?
2. What kind of lessons does Tom take from an old man in Rome?
3. What is Marge wearing the next day?
4. What is the name of Herbert Greenleaf's son?
5. Where is Tom sailing to?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)