|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the bar that Tom enters?
2. What kind of air does Tom think his cap gives him?
(a) A city air
(b) A country air
(c) A rich air
(d) A fun air
3. What city does Tom travel to?
4. Where does Tom tell Marge Dickie is staying?
5. What does Marge want Dickie to get her from San Remo?
6. Who is the card from?
(a) The Junipers
(d) The Greenleafs
7. What word does Tom hear some Italians say?
8. Where is Tom sailing to?
9. Who does Tom initially think the man is?
(a) A private eye
(b) A policeman
(c) A pervert
(d) A pickpocket
10. What is the name of the hotel Tom stays at?
11. What color is Tom's stationery box?
12. What king of lighter does Tom have?
(a) A gold lighter
(b) A flaring lighter
(c) A plastic lighter
(d) A silver lighter
13. What kind of brandy does Dickie order?
14. What nationality is the French girl's fiance?
15. What did Dickie send Marge from Paris?
(b) A silk blouse
(c) A cashmere sweater
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of Tom's meal makes him feel mellow?
2. Where did Richard buy his black woolen socks?
3. What is Dickie's hobby?
4. What is the only reason Dickie thinks he would go home?
5. What does Dickie want to do with Marge in Cortina d'Ampezzo?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)