|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What king of lighter does Tom have?
(a) A flaring lighter
(b) A silver lighter
(c) A plastic lighter
(d) A gold lighter
2. What nationality is the French girl's fiance?
3. Where does Marge tell Dickie she is going to?
4. Who did Tom live with for three months?
5. Why does Marge not want to go to San Remo with the two boys?
(a) She is writing
(b) She wants to go home
(c) She has to find a job
(d) She has a date
6. Where does Joel work?
(a) A publishing house
(b) A cafe
(c) A bar
(d) A newspaper
7. What color is the letterhead of Mr Greenleaf's letter?
8. What does Tom say his wine high could easily be corrected by?
(a) A siesta
(c) An espresso
(d) A latte
9. What is Marge's job?
(a) A writer
(b) A painter
(c) A journalist
(d) A model
10. Where is Tom originally from?
(c) Los Angeles
11. What is Tom afraid of?
12. Where does Tom's aunt live?
(c) New York
(d) Los Angeles
13. What kind of brandy does Dickie order?
14. What does Marge want Dickie to get her from San Remo?
15. What is Frieda Hoehn's job?
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of France does Tom say he would like to see?
2. What kind of alcohol does Bob give Tom?
3. What is William J. Slatterer's job?
4. What did Dickie send Marge from Paris?
5. How does Tom describe the color of his skin?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)