|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of boat did Tom work on?
(a) An Ocean liner
(b) A Fishing boat
(c) A Ferry
(d) A Banana boat
2. What does Tom beat Dickie with?
(a) A club
(b) An oar
(c) A beer bottle
(d) His fists
3. What city does Tom travel to?
4. What is inside the basket on Tom's cabin floor?
5. What does Tom buy to go with his cap?
(c) A pipe
6. Where does Tom's aunt live?
(b) New York
(c) Los Angeles
7. What Henry James book does Tom ask for?
(a) The Bostonians
(b) The Ambassador
(c) Daisy Miller
(d) The American
8. What kind of meat does Dickie say he always used to eat on a Sunday?
9. When does Dickie say he will fly back home for a few days?
10. What is the name of the bar that Tom enters?
11. What is the name of the place Tom sees the man coming out of?
(a) The Blue Fish
(b) The Green Cage
(c) The Purple Curtain
(d) The Orange Bowl
12. What kind of air does Tom think his cap gives him?
(a) A rich air
(b) A country air
(c) A city air
(d) A fun air
13. What kind of transport does Tom have to take to Mongibello?
14. What does Tom say he can fly?
(a) A fighter jet
(b) A helicopter
(c) A commercial airplane
(d) A glider
15. What is Dickie's hobby?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tom say his wine high could easily be corrected by?
2. Who is the card from?
3. What is the only reason Dickie thinks he would go home?
4. What nationality is the French girl's fiance?
5. What language does Tom study?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)