|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom buy to go with his cap?
(a) A pipe
2. What is the name of the hotel Tom stays at in Rome?
(a) Hotel Europa
(b) Hotel Royal
(c) Hotel America
(d) Hotel Branik
3. Which of the following does Tom say his cap could not make him look like?
(a) A spoilt child
(b) A thug
(c) An American eccentric
(d) A Frenchman
4. What city has Mr. Greenleaf gone to on business?
(c) New Orleans
5. What color is the letterhead of Mr Greenleaf's letter?
6. What is a Hermes Baby?
(a) A telephone
(b) A typewriter
(c) A car
(d) A pen
7. What is the only reason Dickie thinks he would go home?
(a) If he ran out of money
(b) If he wanted to marry
(c) If his father were ill
(d) If his mother were ill
8. Who does Tom initially think the man is?
(a) A pickpocket
(b) A private eye
(c) A pervert
(d) A policeman
9. Where is the Greenleafs' New York City apartment?
(b) Central Park
(d) Park Avenue
10. What word does Tom hear some Italians say?
11. What does Tom visit in Rome?
12. What does Tom give Marge?
(c) A ring
(d) A necklace
13. What language does Tom study?
14. What is the name of Herbert's wife?
15. What kind of brandy does Dickie order?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dickie want to cruise around in the winter?
2. What kind of meat does Dickie say he always used to eat on a Sunday?
3. What does Marge want Dickie to get her from San Remo?
4. What color is Tom's stationery box?
5. What kind of face does Tom think he has?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)