|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city has Mr. Greenleaf gone to on business?
(b) New Orleans
2. What king of lighter does Tom have?
(a) A gold lighter
(b) A plastic lighter
(c) A flaring lighter
(d) A silver lighter
3. What is Dickie's hobby?
4. Where did Tom's parents drown?
(a) Pearl Harbor
(b) New York Harbor
(c) The Atlantic
(d) Boston Harbor
5. Where does Marge tell Dickie she is going to?
6. What drink does Tom order at the bar?
(a) Coca cola
(b) Gin and tonic
7. What color pants does Dickie wear?
8. What kind of face does Tom think he has?
(a) An interesting face
(b) An intelligent face
(c) A beautiful face
(d) A dull face
9. What did Dickie send Marge from Paris?
(a) A cashmere sweater
(c) A silk blouse
10. Where does Tom meet Dickie on the fourth morning?
(a) His hotel
(b) Marge's house
(c) The beach
(d) Dickie's house
11. What kind of boat did Tom work on?
(a) A Ferry
(b) A Fishing boat
(c) A Banana boat
(d) An Ocean liner
12. What kind of lessons does Tom take from an old man in Rome?
13. What Henry James book does Tom ask for?
(a) The Bostonians
(b) The American
(c) The Ambassador
(d) Daisy Miller
14. What kind of party did Tom accompany Dickie to?
(a) A pool party
(b) A fancy dress party
(c) A cocktail party
(d) A swingers party
15. What college did Tom first go to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of brandy does Dickie order?
2. Where does Tom's aunt live?
3. What color is the letterhead of Mr Greenleaf's letter?
4. Which of the following does Tom say his cap could not make him look like?
5. What is the name of the cafe where Tom meets a young American?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)