|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Herbert Greenleaf's son?
2. What item of Dickie's clothing does Tom wear?
(a) His pants
(b) His shoes
(c) His hat
(d) His jacket
3. What does Tom think is a great thing about Europe?
(a) Good music
(b) Good alcohol
(c) No one meddles
(d) Pleasant atmosphere
4. Who does Tom write to at the beginning of this chapter?
(a) Mr. Greenleaf
(c) Mrs. Greenleaf
(d) His aunt
5. What kind of transport do Tom and Marge use to get back to Tom's palazzo?
(a) A bus
(b) A scooter
(c) A gondola
(d) A car
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Herbert's wife?
2. What word does Tom hear some Italians say?
3. What is the name of the bar that Tom enters?
4. Who does Tom identify himself as at the police station?
5. What kind of boat did Tom work on?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)