|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which room in given to the Lieutenant?
(a) The commons room.
(b) Ukifune's room.
(c) The governor's room.
(d) The west room.
2. How many years have passed at the time when Genji's death is discovered by the reader?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 24 years.
(d) 7 days.
3. What is Genji's opinion of the Third Princess?
(a) He thinks that she will make a good wife.
(b) She is immature.
(c) She is very beautiful.
(d) She reminds him of Murasaki.
4. How does Kaoru find that Ukifune is alive?
(a) From the Yokawa bishop.
(b) From Chujounokimi.
(c) From Nakanokimi.
(d) From Niou.
5. To whom does the Suzaku Emporer send the Third Princess to in Chapter 34?
(c) To no Chujo.
(d) The Reizei emporer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are Niou's visits to Nakanokimi infrequent?
2. Who is Rokunokimi?
3. How many children does Genji have?
4. Who does Kaoru send into the nunnery to retrieve Ukifune?
5. What does Niou send to the women in mourning in Uji?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)