|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39 | Chapter 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does To no Chujo find frustrating about Kumoinokari?
(a) That she is not the talk of the town.
(b) That she is not beautiful.
(c) That she and him do not have a good relationship.
(d) That she is in love with Yugiri.
2. What type of competitions are held at Genji's banquet?
(a) Competitions of the mind.
(b) Artistic and Musical.
(c) Chess and poise.
(d) Archery and Equestrian.
3. From whose point of view is Chapter 15 written?
(a) The Safflower Princess.
4. Who is angy about Genji's visits to Princess Asagao?
(b) Genji's children.
(c) To no Chujo.
(d) Her father.
5. What does Genji's father do to protect him?
(a) He keeps him locked up.
(b) He changes his name.
(c) He gets him a body guard.
(d) He deems him a commoner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Genji trust to be with him in his preparation for his daughter's initiation?
2. What do priests attempt to do to Aoi during her pregnancy?
3. What or who does Genji dream about in Chapter 13?
4. Of what is the Suzaku Emperor fond?
5. What do To no Chujo and Genji do as the tension in their relationship disappears?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)