|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Empress Akikonomu send to Murasaki?
(b) Autumn leaves and flowers.
(d) An invitation.
2. What do priests attempt to do to Aoi during her pregnancy?
(c) Last rights.
3. From whose point of view is Chapter 15 written?
(c) The Safflower Princess.
4. Fujitsubo is ashamed of Genji's presence because:
(a) He is dressed very poorly.
(b) She is pregnant with his child.
(c) She is secretly in love with him.
(d) She is having impure thoughts.
5. In which wing of the palace do Genji and Murasaki live?
(a) The Southeast Quarter.
(b) The South Wing.
(c) The West Wing.
(d) The Northeast Quarter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is believed to be the cause of the situation in Genji's homeland since he has left home in Chapter 13?
2. Which lady does Genji begin spending time with in Chapter 11?
3. With whom does Genji decide to travel home after living in exile?
4. What does To no Chujo find frustrating about Kumoinokari?
5. Who attempts to arrange a meeting between Genji and Utsusemi?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)