|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Genji and To no Chujo decide to compete against each other?
(a) In good fun.
(b) To make money.
(c) To seduce a woman.
(d) The gain attention.
2. Genji is in love with a woman whom he cannot have during the beginning of the novel. Who is this woman?
3. Who is Lady Rokujo's daughter?
4. Why does Princess Asagao turn Genji down?
(a) He is too old for her.
(b) She is in love with someone else.
(c) She is busy grieving her father.
(d) She doesn't want to be on his list of conquests.
5. What does To no Chujo find frustrating about Kumoinokari?
(a) That she is not beautiful.
(b) That she is in love with Yugiri.
(c) That she is not the talk of the town.
(d) That she and him do not have a good relationship.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Genji forlorn in Chapter 6?
2. Who does Genji send over to the grounds of the Safflower Princess in Chapter 15?
3. With whom does Genji decide to travel home after living in exile?
4. Who attempts to arrange a meeting between Genji and Utsusemi?
5. How does Genji try to seduce Princess Asagao?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)