|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what does Genji fall ill at the end of Chapter 4?
(c) Food poisoning.
2. What does Genji's father do to protect him?
(a) He changes his name.
(b) He deems him a commoner.
(c) He gets him a body guard.
(d) He keeps him locked up.
3. What is going on back in Genji's homeland during his time away?
(a) The weather is very good to farming.
(b) His homeland is flourishing.
(c) It is in a dismal state.
(d) The Suzaku emporer dies.
4. Why is Genji forlorn in Chapter 6?
(a) He has developed a crush on his cousin.
(b) Due to the death of Yugao.
(c) He has lost a competition with To no Chujo.
(d) Due to the death of his mother.
5. What or who does Genji dream about in Chapter 13?
(b) His father.
(d) His childhood.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Genji admire during his stay in the mountains?
2. Who attempts to arrange a meeting between Genji and Utsusemi?
3. What happens to Aoi shortly after she gives birth to her son?
4. Who is the crown prince after the Suzaku emperor's abdication?
5. What happens to Yugao in Chapter 4?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)