|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Genji tell the Safflower Princess when he goes to visit her after his exile?
(a) He is apologetic.
(b) Stories and tales.
(c) That he is married.
(d) That he loves her.
2. Who attempts to arrange a meeting between Genji and Utsusemi?
(a) Tu no Chujo.
(b) Utsusemi's father.
(c) Utsusemi's sister.
(d) Utsusemi's brother.
3. What does Genji avoid doing at the start of the rule of the Suzaku emperor?
(b) Contacting the new emporer.
(c) Seeing women he has slept with.
(d) Spending time with his children.
4. Which of the Safflower Princess's relatives begs her to come and stay?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her cousin.
(c) Her grandmother.
(d) Her aunt.
5. What does Genji discover about casual relationships with women?
(a) That they can be easier than passionate relationships.
(b) That they are horrible.
(c) He greatly dislikes them.
(d) He views them as unecessary.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Genji's former nurse?
2. What are Fujitsubo's intentions after her husband's death?
3. Where is the Akashi lady's mansion located?
4. What happens in Chapter 13 that causes Genji to reevaluate his past?
5. After falling out of favor with the court where does Genji decide to go?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)