|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the crown prince after the Suzaku emperor's abdication?
(a) To no Chujo.
(b) Genji's brother.
(c) Genji's son.
(d) To no Chujo's son.
2. Which instrument does Genji play?
(a) The kalimba.
(b) The koto.
(c) The shamisen.
(d) The sitar.
3. How does Genji try to seduce Princess Asagao?
(a) With notes.
(d) With art.
4. Fujitsubo is ashamed of Genji's presence because:
(a) She is pregnant with his child.
(b) She is secretly in love with him.
(c) She is having impure thoughts.
(d) He is dressed very poorly.
5. What is the Suzako Emporer intent on doing that lends him the reason to send the Third Princess away?
(b) Taking holy orders.
(c) Writing a great masterpiece.
(d) Secluding himself in Suma.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Yugiri happen to hear while walking through the garden?
2. What is Genji's opinion of the Third Princess?
3. Who does Genji fail to support during his exile?
4. Where is the Suzaku Emporer's temple located?
5. What is going on back in Genji's homeland during his time away?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)