|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens in Chapter 13 that causes Genji to reevaluate his past?
(a) A storm.
(b) An invasion.
(d) Death of a friend.
2. Who is the crown prince after the Suzaku emperor's abdication?
(a) To no Chujo's son.
(b) To no Chujo.
(c) Genji's brother.
(d) Genji's son.
3. Which instrument does Genji play?
(a) The sitar.
(b) The koto.
(c) The kalimba.
(d) The shamisen.
4. What word would must accurately describe Genji?
5. Fujitsubo is ashamed of Genji's presence because:
(a) He is dressed very poorly.
(b) She is having impure thoughts.
(c) She is pregnant with his child.
(d) She is secretly in love with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does the Suzaku Emporer send the Third Princess to in Chapter 34?
2. Where does Genji send Yugiri in order to comfort his grandmother?
3. Who does Genji fail to support during his exile?
4. Which character dresses up in a disguise in Chapter 7?
5. Late in Yugiri's walk around the Rokujo grounds he overhears ______.
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)