|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Princess Asagao turn Genji down?
(a) She is in love with someone else.
(b) She doesn't want to be on his list of conquests.
(c) She is busy grieving her father.
(d) He is too old for her.
2. Who is the Third Princess the niece of?
(d) The Akashi lady.
3. With whom does Genji decide to travel home after living in exile?
(a) A sage.
(b) The Suzaku Emporer.
(c) A monk.
4. How does Genji try to seduce Princess Asagao?
(a) With notes.
(b) With art.
5. What is going on back in Genji's homeland during his time away?
(a) The weather is very good to farming.
(b) It is in a dismal state.
(c) His homeland is flourishing.
(d) The Suzaku emporer dies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Fujitsubo is ashamed of Genji's presence because:
2. What is believed to be the cause of the situation in Genji's homeland since he has left home in Chapter 13?
3. Which instrument does Genji play?
4. Who does Genji fail to support during his exile?
5. How old is Genji when he marries the Third Princess?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)