|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 45 | Chapter 46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Genji is concerned about the illness of _______ , Tamakazura's grandmother.
(c) Princess Omiya.
(d) The Safflower Princess.
2. What does Omiya tell Genji in Chapter 29?
(a) She feels that she may die.
(b) She asks Genji for a favor.
(c) That she wishes to go to court.
(d) That she would like to meet Tamakazura.
3. With whom does Genji sit on the royal outing?
4. What does Niou send to the women in mourning in Uji?
(a) Silks and furs.
(b) A letter of condolence.
(c) A love letter.
5. What do To no Chujo and Genji do as the tension in their relationship disappears?
(b) Shake hands.
(c) Think back on their time together.
(d) Laugh and weep.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the Safflower Princess's relatives begs her to come and stay?
2. Which attendant stays faithful to the Safflower princess?
3. Who does Genji send over to the grounds of the Safflower Princess in Chapter 15?
4. Where do the ministers go for their royal outing?
5. Where do Kaoru and Niou go on their pilgrimage?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)