|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 45 | Chapter 46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Safflower Princesss's reaction to Genji upon his return from exile?
2. From whose point of view is Chapter 15 written?
(b) The Safflower Princess.
3. What do To no Chujo and Genji do as the tension in their relationship disappears?
(a) Think back on their time together.
(b) Laugh and weep.
(d) Shake hands.
4. What does Niou send to the women in mourning in Uji?
(a) Silks and furs.
(c) A letter of condolence.
(d) A love letter.
5. What does Omiya tell Genji in Chapter 29?
(a) She feels that she may die.
(b) That she wishes to go to court.
(c) That she would like to meet Tamakazura.
(d) She asks Genji for a favor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the ministers go for their royal outing?
2. Where do Kaoru and Niou go on their pilgrimage?
3. With whom does Genji sit on the royal outing?
4. Which of the following is able to have almost any woman he wants?
5. What does Genji tell the Safflower Princess when he goes to visit her after his exile?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)