|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 45 | Chapter 46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Kaoru pray while in the temple during his pilgrimage?
(a) Jesus Christ.
2. Which of the Safflower Princess's relatives begs her to come and stay?
(a) Her grandmother.
(b) Her cousin.
(c) Her aunt.
(d) Her father.
3. In whose temple does Kaoru pray while on his pilgrimage?
(a) The Ninth Prince.
(b) The Reizei Emporer.
(c) The Eighth Prince.
(d) Prince Higekuro.
4. What does Niou send to the women in mourning in Uji?
(a) A love letter.
(b) A letter of condolence.
(c) Silks and furs.
5. What does Genji tell the Safflower Princess when he goes to visit her after his exile?
(a) That he loves her.
(b) Stories and tales.
(c) That he is married.
(d) He is apologetic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Kaoru and Niou go on their pilgrimage?
2. From whose point of view is Chapter 15 written?
3. Genji is concerned about the illness of _______ , Tamakazura's grandmother.
4. What do To no Chujo and Genji do as the tension in their relationship disappears?
5. Who does Genji send over to the grounds of the Safflower Princess in Chapter 15?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)