|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 45 | Chapter 46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Genji tell the Safflower Princess when he goes to visit her after his exile?
(a) That he loves her.
(b) He is apologetic.
(c) Stories and tales.
(d) That he is married.
2. What does Genji think about Tamakazura's going to court?
(a) She should have gone years ago.
(b) She may not be right for court.
(c) It may be too soon.
(d) It is the perfect time.
3. What does Niou send to the women in mourning in Uji?
(b) Silks and furs.
(c) A letter of condolence.
(d) A love letter.
4. What is the Safflower Princesss's reaction to Genji upon his return from exile?
5. What does Omiya tell Genji in Chapter 29?
(a) That she would like to meet Tamakazura.
(b) She asks Genji for a favor.
(c) That she wishes to go to court.
(d) She feels that she may die.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Genji sit on the royal outing?
2. What do To no Chujo and Genji do as the tension in their relationship disappears?
3. In whose temple does Kaoru pray while on his pilgrimage?
4. From whose point of view is Chapter 15 written?
5. Where do the ministers go for their royal outing?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)