|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 45 | Chapter 46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Genji tell the Safflower Princess when he goes to visit her after his exile?
(a) He is apologetic.
(b) That he is married.
(c) Stories and tales.
(d) That he loves her.
2. What does Omiya tell Genji in Chapter 29?
(a) That she would like to meet Tamakazura.
(b) That she wishes to go to court.
(c) She feels that she may die.
(d) She asks Genji for a favor.
3. To whom does Kaoru pray while in the temple during his pilgrimage?
(d) Jesus Christ.
4. From whose point of view is Chapter 15 written?
(b) The Safflower Princess.
5. What is the Safflower Princesss's reaction to Genji upon his return from exile?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the ministers go for their royal outing?
2. Where do Kaoru and Niou go on their pilgrimage?
3. What do To no Chujo and Genji do as the tension in their relationship disappears?
4. Which of the Safflower Princess's relatives begs her to come and stay?
5. What does Niou send to the women in mourning in Uji?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)