Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who visited Beatrix in 1927?
(a) A friend from school.
(b) An angry publisher.
(c) A fan.
(d) Her cousin.
2. What kind of comicality does Lane say is expressed on each page of Beatrix's books?
3. What did the person who visited Beatrix in 1927 discover?
(a) She was losing her memory.
(b) She was unhappy in her marriage.
(c) She did not plan to write anymore.
(d) She hated farm life.
4. What did Beatrix focus her life on after marrying?
(c) Raising a family.
(d) Charity work.
5. How is Beatrix described at the age of forty?
(a) As plump.
(b) As persistent.
(c) As priggish.
(d) As proud.
Short Answer Questions
1. What health issue did Beatrix face in 1939?
2. Which area of England did Beatrix fight to protect?
3. How did the books Beatrix published after her marriage compare to her others?
4. Over a span of how many years did Beatrix's best writing take place?
5. In what year did Beatrix die?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)