Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 4, The House in Bedford Square)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. In what fad of the time did Beatrix's father like to engage?
a) Amateur photography.
c) Stage acting.
d) Bird watching.
2. Who was angered by the condescension at the meeting in 1896?
b) Mrs. Potter.
d) Uncle Henry.
3. What did Bertram's art focus on?
a) The English coast.
b) The Lake District.
c) The Scottish countryside.
4. What did Beatrix ask to sketch in Chapter 4?
a) Shop interiors.
d) Farm animals.
5. After Beatrix's brother left home, what type of animal did Beatrix focus on?
This section contains 866 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)