Short Answer Key
Chapter 1, Bolton Gardens
1. What was Beatrix's full name?
Helen Beatrix Potter.
2. When was Beatrix born?
July 28th, 1866.
3. Where was Beatrix born?
4. How is Beatrix's parents' schedule described?
Mundane and routine.
5. What holiday did the Potter family never celebrate?
6. Around what holiday would the Potter family visit the sea?
7. What would the servants do while the Potter family visited the sea?
They would clean the home.
8. Where would the Potter family go in the summer?
9. What would Beatrix's father do in the summer during their vacation?
Hunt and fish.
10. Beatrix's childhood nurse is described as ________________.
A Scottish Calvinist.
11. How is Beatrix described as a child?
Quiet, solitary, and observant.
12. What did Beatrix's personality as a child lead her to do?
Create her own world.
13. How did Beatrix's...
This section contains 2,112 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)