|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Beatrix Potter Books.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Beatrix easily exhausted at one point as an adult?
(a) From bad air in her home.
(b) From a chest infection.
(c) From a stomach disorder.
(d) From rheumatic fever.
2. What holiday did the Potter family never celebrate?
(c) St. Valentine's Day.
3. What did Beatrix make critical comments of in her diary from her early twenties?
4. How many books did Beatrix publish after her marriage?
5. According to Chapter 2, why were Beatrix and her brother in the countryside with their parents?
(a) For their father's amusement.
(b) For safety.
(c) For their father's business.
(d) To visit family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Beatrix's parents worry about the Warnes?
2. What did Beatrix and her brother make together as children?
3. Where did Caroline have a home?
4. What ideas did Beatrix believe in as stated in Chapter 1?
5. The people at the meeting in 1896 were skeptical of ____________.
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)