|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Beatrix Potter Books.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who cracked the code in Beatrix's diary?
(a) Mr. Limpet.
(b) Mr. Lowe.
(c) Mr. Little.
(d) Mr. Linder.
2. How many children's books did Beatrice write in the eight years after she purchased her farm?
3. According to Chapter 2, why were Beatrix and her brother in the countryside with their parents?
(a) For safety.
(b) To visit family.
(c) For their father's business.
(d) For their father's amusement.
4. Whom did Beatrix become engaged to in Chapter 5?
(a) William Heelis.
(b) William Healey.
(c) William Harper.
(d) William Hawkes.
5. Dolls from which country overloaded the marketplace?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Beatrix make critical comments of in her diary from her early twenties?
2. What was Beatrix's grandfather's position in parliament?
3. Why did the people at the meeting in 1896 dislike Beatrix's drawings?
4. What was the follow-up book to Peter Rabbit?
5. What did Beatrix and her brother make together as children?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)