|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The House in Bedford Square.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was angered by the condescension at the meeting in 1896?
(a) Uncle Henry.
(b) Mrs. Potter.
2. What did Beatrix's personality as a child lead her to do?
(a) Make many friends.
(b) Create her own world.
(c) Ignore her parents' wisdom.
(d) Approach strangers.
3. What did Beatrix do with flowers after her brother left home?
(a) Press them.
(b) Draw them.
(c) Trade their seeds.
(d) Sell them.
4. What did Beatrix's parents worry about the Warnes?
(a) The Warnes were incompetent.
(b) The Warnes were stealing from Beatrix.
(c) The Warnes would corrupt Beatrix.
(d) The Warnes disliked them.
5. What did Beatrix do in the countryside while visiting Caroline?
(a) Photographed animals.
(b) Wrote poetry.
(c) Hunted fowl.
(d) Caught butterflied.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year was the code in Beatrix's diary cracked?
2. Who was Canon Rawnsely?
3. According to Chapter 2, why were Beatrix and her brother in the countryside with their parents?
4. What would the servants do while the Potter family visited the sea?
5. Where would the Potter family go in the summer?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)