|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Peter Rabbit.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did it take to translate the code in Beatrix's diary?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Three years.
(c) One year.
(d) Five years.
2. What did Beatrix live without during her youth?
3. How large was the original "The Tale of Peter Rabbit"?
(a) Four by five inches.
(b) Seven by nine inches.
(c) Eight by eleven inches.
(d) Three inches square.
4. Around what holiday would the Potter family visit the sea?
(a) New Year's Day.
(b) Victoria Day.
5. What interests did Miss Hammond encourage in Beatrix?
(a) Her interest in farming.
(b) Her interest in writing.
(c) Her interest in nature.
(d) Her interest in travel.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Beatrix born?
2. How are Beatrix's grandparents described?
3. What was Beatrix's parents' approach to religion?
4. What were some qualities that Beatrix admired that were found on her grandmother's side?
5. What year did Beatrix finish "The Tale of Peter Rabbit"?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)