|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Peter Rabbit.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Beatrix's personality change as time went on in her youth?
(a) She became serious.
(b) She became short-tempered.
(c) She became distrustful.
(d) She became more shy.
2. Why did Beatrix write a letter to five year old Noel Moore?
(a) To inform him he had won a prize.
(b) He was sick.
(c) To offer him a kitten.
(d) For his birthday.
3. What did Beatrix live without during her youth?
4. Where was Beatrix born?
(a) Bolton Gardens.
(c) Willowdown Valley.
(d) Clifton Heights.
5. How are Beatrix's grandparents described?
(a) Sad and forgiving.
(b) Mean and cranky.
(c) Original and wild.
(d) Cold and standoffish.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would Beatrix carry instead of luggage on her travels?
2. How many copies of "The Tale of Peter Rabbit" did Beatrix have printed originally?
3. As children, what would Beatrix and her brother do with animal corpses?
4. How was Beatrix viewed by others as she aged in Bolton Gardens?
5. What did Beatrix and her brother collect together as children?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)