|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Peter Rabbit.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Beatrix's father's profession?
2. Who was Miss Hammond?
(a) A cousin.
(b) A schoolmistress.
(c) An author.
(d) A neighbor.
3. What holiday did the Potter family never celebrate?
(a) St. Valentine's Day.
4. What did Beatrix do with flowers after her brother left home?
(a) Draw them.
(b) Sell them.
(c) Trade their seeds.
(d) Press them.
5. What did Beatrix's parents discourage?
(c) Painting and writing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was angered by the condescension at the meeting in 1896?
2. What year was the code in Beatrix's diary cracked?
3. What did Beatrix NOT think was beautiful during her trips to Scotland?
4. As children, what would Beatrix and her brother do with animal corpses?
5. What fascinated Beatrix about Scotland during her childhood?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)