|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Summer Holidays.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Beatrix and her brother make together as children?
(b) Root beer.
(c) Sculpting clay.
2. What fascinated Beatrix about Scotland during her childhood?
(a) Its dangerous feel.
(b) Its magical feel.
(c) Its calming feel.
(d) Its exotic feel.
3. What legend did Beatrix's parents respect?
(a) The Crompton legend.
(b) The Potter legend.
(c) The Leech legend.
(d) The Roscoe legend.
4. What did Beatrix do with flowers after her brother left home?
(a) Press them.
(b) Draw them.
(c) Trade their seeds.
(d) Sell them.
5. What did Beatrix NOT think was beautiful during her trips to Scotland?
(b) Rock formations.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Beatrix described as a child?
2. What were some qualities that Beatrix admired that were found on her grandmother's side?
3. What was Beatrix's full name?
4. Around what holiday would the Potter family visit the sea?
5. After Beatrix's brother left home, what type of animal did Beatrix focus on?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)