|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Summer Holidays.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would Beatrix and her brother often do with the animals and plants they observed?
(a) Paint and draw them.
(b) Give them new names.
(c) Write stories about them.
(d) Photograph them.
2. What was Beatrix's full name?
(a) Helen Beatrix Potter.
(b) Jane Beatrix Potter.
(c) Lucy Beatrix Potter.
(d) Melanie Beatrix Potter.
3. How was Beatrix viewed by others as she aged in Bolton Gardens?
(a) As glamorous.
(b) As creative.
(c) As naive.
(d) As eccentric.
4. What did Beatrix NOT think was beautiful during her trips to Scotland?
(c) Rock formations.
5. What did Beatrix and her brother make together as children?
(c) Root beer.
(d) Sculpting clay.
Short Answer Questions
1. Beatrix's childhood nurse is described as ________________.
2. How is Beatrix described as a child?
3. What fascinated Beatrix about Scotland during her childhood?
4. After Beatrix's brother left home, what type of animal did Beatrix focus on?
5. How are Beatrix's grandparents described?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)