|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Summer Holidays.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As children, what would Beatrix and her brother do with animal corpses?
(a) Burn them.
(b) Draw them.
(c) Bury them.
(d) Skin them.
2. What was Beatrix's grandfather's position in parliament?
(a) He was the Lord Speaker.
(b) He was the Sergeant-at-Arms
(c) He was a Conservative MP.
(d) He was a Liberal MP.
3. Around what holiday would the Potter family visit the sea?
(a) Victoria Day.
(c) New Year's Day.
4. Where was Beatrix born?
(a) Willowdown Valley.
(b) Bolton Gardens.
(d) Clifton Heights.
5. Who was Miss Hammond?
(a) A schoolmistress.
(b) An author.
(c) A neighbor.
(d) A cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what religious group did Beatrix's parents belong?
2. In what fad of the time did Beatrix's father like to engage?
3. How are Beatrix's grandparents described?
4. What interests did Miss Hammond encourage in Beatrix?
5. What did Beatrix NOT think was beautiful during her trips to Scotland?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)