|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Fairy Caravan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who took care of Beatrix's property during World War I?
(a) A hired worker.
(b) Beatrix's father.
2. What part of animal corpses would Beatrix and her brother keep?
(a) The bones.
(b) No parts.
(c) The skins.
(d) The teeth.
3. Which member of the Potter family was not interested in art?
(a) Mrs. Potter.
(b) Uncle Roscoe Henry.
(d) Mr. Potter.
4. What was the surname of Beatrix's cousin Caroline?
5. How did other books choose to illustrate animal characters?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the books Beatrix published after her marriage compare to her others?
2. When was Beatrix born?
3. What does Lane note Beatrix's stories usually lack?
4. According to Chapter 2, which of the following did not bother Beatrix?
5. What changed about Beatrix when she went for a visit to America?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)