|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Peter Rabbit.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Beatrix's parents become wealthy?
(a) Her mother had an excellent business sense.
(b) They inherited their money.
(c) Her father worked constantly.
(d) They were lucky with stocks.
2. To what religious group did Beatrix's parents belong?
(a) The Mormons.
(b) The Unitarians.
(c) The Presbyterians.
(d) The Lutherans.
3. Who was Miss Hammond?
(a) A schoolmistress.
(b) An author.
(c) A cousin.
(d) A neighbor.
4. What began to influence Beatrix's personality during her childhood?
(a) Her Crompton heredity.
(b) Her Leech heredity.
(c) Her Roscoe heredity.
(d) Her Potter heredity.
5. How is Beatrix's parents' schedule described?
(a) Full of unimportant affairs.
(b) Mundane and routine.
(c) Hectic and chaotic.
(d) Empty and rather sad.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where would the Potter family go in the summer?
2. How did Beatrix's personality change as time went on in her youth?
3. As children, what would Beatrix and her brother do with animal corpses?
4. What did Beatrix and her brother collect together as children?
5. What did Bertram's art focus on?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)