|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Peter Rabbit.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Beatrix's full name?
(a) Helen Beatrix Potter.
(b) Lucy Beatrix Potter.
(c) Jane Beatrix Potter.
(d) Melanie Beatrix Potter.
2. Why did the people at the meeting in 1896 dislike Beatrix's drawings?
(a) They were uncolored.
(b) They were not abstract.
(c) They were not realistic.
(d) They were amateur.
3. How did Beatrix view her childhood surroundings?
(a) As fun.
(b) As pretentious.
(c) As oppressive.
(d) As something to escape.
4. What was Beatrix's father's profession?
5. What did Bertram's art focus on?
(a) The English coast.
(b) The Lake District.
(c) The Scottish countryside.
Short Answer Questions
1. Around what holiday would the Potter family visit the sea?
2. What fascinated Beatrix about Scotland during her childhood?
3. How many copies of "The Tale of Peter Rabbit" did Beatrix have printed originally?
4. What began to influence Beatrix's personality during her childhood?
5. What legend did Beatrix's parents respect?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)