|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Hill Top Farm.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Beatrix NOT think was beautiful during her trips to Scotland?
(d) Rock formations.
2. What would Beatrix and her brother often do with the animals and plants they observed?
(a) Photograph them.
(b) Write stories about them.
(c) Give them new names.
(d) Paint and draw them.
3. Who cracked the code in Beatrix's diary?
(a) Mr. Linder.
(b) Mr. Little.
(c) Mr. Limpet.
(d) Mr. Lowe.
4. For what type of equality did Beatrix's grandfather campaign?
(a) Religious equality.
(b) Gender equality.
(c) Workplace equality.
(d) Racial equality.
5. What animal inspired Beatrix to write "The Roly-Poly Pudding"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Dolls from which country overloaded the marketplace?
2. What year was the code in Beatrix's diary cracked?
3. What did Beatrix ask to sketch in Chapter 4?
4. How long did it take to translate the code in Beatrix's diary?
5. Norman died of________.
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)