|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Hill Top Farm.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of lessons did Beatrix take as an adult?
(a) Singing lessons.
(b) Cooking lessons.
(c) Drawing lessons.
(d) Etiquette lessons.
2. What did Beatrix do in the countryside while visiting Caroline?
(a) Photographed animals.
(b) Wrote poetry.
(c) Caught butterflied.
(d) Hunted fowl.
3. How large was the original "The Tale of Peter Rabbit"?
(a) Seven by nine inches.
(b) Eight by eleven inches.
(c) Three inches square.
(d) Four by five inches.
4. What was Beatrix's full name?
(a) Jane Beatrix Potter.
(b) Lucy Beatrix Potter.
(c) Melanie Beatrix Potter.
(d) Helen Beatrix Potter.
5. When was Beatrix born?
(a) January 10th, 1865.
(b) July 28th, 1866.
(c) April 19th, 1862.
(d) November 4th, 1861.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who cracked the code in Beatrix's diary?
2. What did Beatrix use to help draw the art for "The Tale of Two Bad Mice"?
3. What did Beatrix do with flowers after her brother left home?
4. Norman died of________.
5. What was the name of the tenant farmer of Beatrix's farm?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)