|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Hill Top Farm.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What inspired the locals to think of Beatrix as an eccentric?
(a) Her indifference to how she dressed.
(b) The way she talked to animals.
(c) Her farming methods.
(d) The people who visited her.
2. Even though she owned her own home, how much of Beatrix's time was she expected to spend with her parents?
(a) Fifty percent.
(b) Twenty percent.
(c) Seventy-five percent.
(d) Ninety percent.
3. What was Beatrix's first children's book?
(a) The Tale of the Pie and the Patty-Pan.
(b) The Tale of Timmy Tiptoes.
(c) The Tale of Peter Rabbit.
(d) The Tale of Mrs. Tittlemouse.
4. What year did Beatrix finish "The Tale of Peter Rabbit"?
5. What was Beatrix's grandfather's position in parliament?
(a) He was a Liberal MP.
(b) He was a Conservative MP.
(c) He was the Lord Speaker.
(d) He was the Sergeant-at-Arms
Short Answer Questions
1. Around what holiday would the Potter family visit the sea?
2. What animal was central to the financing of Beatrix's farm?
3. What did Beatrix live without during her youth?
4. As children, what would Beatrix and her brother do with animal corpses?
5. What would the servants do while the Potter family visited the sea?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)