|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Beatrix Potter Books.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Beatrix and her brother make together as children?
(a) Sculpting clay.
(b) Root beer.
2. How did Beatrix feel growing up as a result of not being a part of her parents' lives?
3. What began to influence Beatrix's personality during her childhood?
(a) Her Crompton heredity.
(b) Her Potter heredity.
(c) Her Leech heredity.
(d) Her Roscoe heredity.
4. What about Norman's personality made her more comfortable with him?
(a) His shyness.
(b) His assertiveness.
(c) His naivete.
(d) His friendliness.
5. What was the name of Beatrix's hedgehog character?
(a) Miss Moppet.
(b) Jeremy Fisher.
(c) Cecily Parsley.
(d) Mrs. Tiggy-Winkle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the books Beatrix published after her marriage based on?
2. How old was Beatrix when Caroline invited her to her home?
3. How did other books choose to illustrate animal characters?
4. What was against Caroline's beliefs?
5. What does Lane note Beatrix's stories usually lack?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)