|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the bishop say he was when the bark cured his malaria?
2. In Chapter 44, what is the only reason Dirk will allow himself to be disturbed when he returns home?
(a) For the emperor.
(b) For an emergency.
(c) For May-may.
(d) For Culum.
3. Who does Culum tell Dirk he will join The Noble House with?
(a) No one.
(b) Cooper and Tillman.
(d) Brock and Sons.
4. Where is the bishop's palace?
(a) In Quenoy.
(b) Near the Great Wall.
(c) In Happy Valley.
(d) In Canton.
5. What is Brock planning to do with Dirk when he summons him to the knoll?
(a) Make a deal with him.
(b) Sell him the knoll.
(c) Fight to the death.
(d) Demand money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who fills May-may in on everything that happened while she was ill?
2. How does Gordon respond to Dirk when Dirk asks him if he is the leader of the Triads in Hong Kong.
3. What do Dirk and Wu Kwok both vow to do after Dirk finds the sack?
4. With what kind of juice does May-may start taking her medicine?
5. To whom does Dirk offer the job of head of the fleet?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)