|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the documents in the briefcase, who will be in position to take control of China in five years?
(a) The British.
(b) The Portuguese.
(c) The Americans.
(d) The Russians.
2. Who is the leader of the Triads in Macao?
(a) Chen Sheng.
(c) Gordon Chen.
3. What cuts off Glessing's arm?
(a) Brock's sword.
(b) A pane of glass.
(c) A falling tree.
(d) A falling flagpole.
4. Who volunteers to judge the ball gown after Quance leaves?
5. Who halts all trade between the Chinese and the foreigners?
(b) The Chinese emperor.
(d) The British government.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who fills May-may in on everything that happened while she was ill?
2. At the beginning of Chapter 48, what is falling rapidly?
3. Who instructs Gordon Chen to do whatever May-may wants?
4. Who tells Dirk that dueling is outlawed in Macao?
5. Why is Glessing angry with Longstaff in Chapter 47?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)