|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Monsey sent to tell Longstaff?
(a) To purchase tea seeds.
(b) To leave Hong Kong.
(c) To stay in Hong Kong.
(d) To marry Mary Sinclair.
2. Who is upset by the article in the <i>Oriental Times</i>?
(d) Mary Sinclair.
3. What is Ti-sen wearing when he is brought into the square?
(b) A blindfold.
(d) A kimono.
4. How long does it take the British to recapture Canton?
(a) A year.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) One week.
(d) Three months.
5. Who does Dirk tell Brock is to blame for drugging Culum and taking him to a whorehouse?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the documents in the briefcase, who will be in position to take control of China in five years?
2. Who does Culum tell Brock gave him the idea to elope with Tess?
3. In Chapter 49, what does Dirk order Orlov to do?
4. Who halts all trade between the Chinese and the foreigners?
5. Where do Culum and Tess stay in Macao after their wedding?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)