|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does Dirk suggest for the new town in Hong Kong?
(b) London Town.
(c) New England.
2. What does the bishop tell Dirk he owes the church for the bark to cure May-may?
(a) His devotion.
(b) 1,000 pounds.
(c) A ship load of tea.
3. What kind of epidemic sweeps through Queens Town?
(b) Black plague.
(c) Small pox.
4. What is Roger Blore's real name?
(a) Jeff Cooper.
(b) John Adamson.
(c) Richard Crosse.
(d) Wilf Tillman.
5. Who wins the ball gown contest?
(a) Liza Brock.
(c) Mary Sinclair.
(d) Tess Brock.
Short Answer Questions
1. If Dirk can get a monopoly in Russia, what does he believe he will be able to do?
2. In Chapter 6, what does Brock suggest that he and Dirk do?
3. Who does the clerk tell Brock and Dirk has disappeared in Chapter 26?
4. Who gives Culum the idea to elope with Tess?
5. Why is Longstaff tired of Hong Kong?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)