|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What activity will end the day of festivities?
(a) Culum and Tess's wedding.
(b) The sale of Hong Kong.
(c) Dirk and May-may's wedding.
(d) The ball.
2. What does Dirk do to get into May-may's quarters after the two argue over her ball gown?
(a) He breaks down the door.
(b) He climbs through the window.
(c) She leaves the door open.
(d) He knocks and waits for her to answer.
3. Who is Wu Kwok's father?
(d) Wu Fang Choi.
4. Who halts all trade between the Chinese and the foreigners?
(b) The British government.
(d) The Chinese emperor.
5. Why is Longstaff tired of Hong Kong?
(a) He doesn't like the whorehouses.
(b) He would rather go home to England.
(c) There are too many traders there.
(d) There are too many problems.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is kept busy painting portraits of Robb's children?
2. According to Captain Orlov, who will have blood on his hands when he becomes tai-pan.
3. In Dirk's dispatch to Robb, what does he instruct Robb to do in Hong Kong?
4. What kind of a ship do Dirk and Culum see from the mountain?
5. Who buys the knoll to build a church?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)