|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What trade does Zergeyev offer Dirk as a monopoly in Russia?
(c) Cinchon bark.
2. What group is not being forced out of the settlement?
(a) The British.
(b) The Germans.
(c) The Americans.
(d) The Russians.
3. Why is Longstaff tired of Hong Kong?
(a) He doesn't like the whorehouses.
(b) There are too many problems.
(c) He would rather go home to England.
(d) There are too many traders there.
4. If Dirk can get a monopoly in Russia, what does he believe he will be able to do?
(a) Take over Brock's company.
(b) Murder Brock with no consequence.
(c) Ignore convention and marry May-may.
(d) Marry Mary Sinclair.
5. What time does Dirk leave the ball to go see May-may?
(a) 6 p.m.
(b) He doesn't leave the ball.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dirk say did not cheat him but rather outsmarted him?
2. The emperor offers Wu Fang Choi mandarinates if he attacks what?
3. What do Sarah and Robb argue about before the ball?
4. Who is May-may?
5. Who does Dirk say is responsible for repaying Jin-qua's loan?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)