|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ti-sen agrees to loan Dirk money in exchange for Dirk agreeing to what being in Hong Kong?
(a) A mandarin.
(b) The emperor.
(c) A Chinese temple of worship.
(d) A pirate's headquarters.
2. Who greets Dirk while the men are unloading the barrels in Chapter 12?
(a) Mary Sinclair.
3. How many nights of sleep does Culum lose over the knoll incident?
(a) Two nights.
(b) Zero nights.
(c) One night.
(d) Five nights.
4. What is the Hung Mun Tong?
(a) The Chinese name for Dirk.
(b) The Chinese name for the opium trade.
(c) A ship.
(d) A secret Chinese society.
5. In Chapter 3, how much time does Dirk have to save his trading company?
(a) One year.
(b) Three months.
(c) One week.
(d) 29 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dirk bet on in the prizefight?
2. How long is the indenture agreement for the men who arrive with Captain Scragger?
3. In Chapter 6, what does Brock suggest that he and Dirk do?
4. What organizations are the fighters for the prizefight from?
5. With whom does Dirk set sail prior to the ball?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)