|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As they are standing in the square waiting for Ti-sen to be sentenced, whom does Dirk stop from talking to the crowd?
2. What activity will end the day of festivities?
(a) Culum and Tess's wedding.
(b) Dirk and May-may's wedding.
(c) The ball.
(d) The sale of Hong Kong.
3. Where does Dirk tell Robb and Culum The Noble House is to be permanently headquartered?
(a) Happy Valley.
(c) Hong Kong.
4. In Chapter 4, who is Dirk waiting to see in Canton?
5. Why is Ti-sen considered a traitor to the emperor?
(a) He is friends with the Dirk.
(b) He signed the Treaty of Chuenpi.
(c) He tried to kill the emperor.
(d) He sold information to Dirk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What signals the beginning of the evening of festivities?
2. What is Ti-sen wearing when he is brought into the square?
3. What group is not being forced out of the settlement?
4. Who replaces Ah-Gip as May-may's servant?
5. What ship did Dirk and Brock both work on as teenagers?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)