|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owns the ship that takes Sarah back to England?
(a) The East India Company.
2. What is Ti-sen wearing when he is brought into the square?
(c) A blindfold.
(d) A kimono.
3. Dirk learns that the Turks opened up what empire for British trade?
(a) The Spanish Empire.
(b) The Ottoman Empire.
(c) The Japanese Empire.
(d) The Indian Empire.
4. What do Dirk and Culum press Brock to grant Culum?
(a) Access to Brock's records.
(b) The rights to the knoll.
(c) A position in Brock's company.
(d) A quick marriage to Tess.
5. If Dirk can get a monopoly in Russia, what does he believe he will be able to do?
(a) Ignore convention and marry May-may.
(b) Take over Brock's company.
(c) Murder Brock with no consequence.
(d) Marry Mary Sinclair.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Ti-sen considered a traitor to the emperor?
2. What do May-may and Ah-Sam use to see Dirk on his boat during the festivities?
3. What does May-may buy Dirk for his birthday?
4. Who does Dirk find lying dead in his bed?
5. When does Dirk leave May-may's room on the night of the ball?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)