|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What organizations are the fighters for the prizefight from?
(a) The Army and Navy.
(b) The British Parliament and the Chinese Emperor's Court.
(c) The Noble House and the British Navy.
(d) Brock's and Straun's companies.
2. Who is the leader of the Triads in Macao?
(a) Gordon Chen.
(b) Chen Sheng.
3. Who does Dirk find lying dead in his bed?
4. What is Ti-sen wearing when he is brought into the square?
(a) A blindfold.
(b) A kimono.
5. Whose ship rams Dirk's lorcha as he leaves the settlement following the order for all foreigners to leave?
(a) Wu Kwok's.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Dirk set sail prior to the ball?
2. In Dirk's dispatch to Robb, what does he instruct Robb to do in Hong Kong?
3. What kind of a ship do Dirk and Culum see from the mountain?
4. In Chapter 13, what does Liza tell Brock is her reason for sailing to Macao?
5. Where is the bishop's palace?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)