|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what does the feng shui expert say Dirk's house is built?
(a) A lion's tail.
(b) A dragon's claw.
(c) A dragon's eyeball.
(d) A bear's back.
2. As they are standing in the square waiting for Ti-sen to be sentenced, whom does Dirk stop from talking to the crowd?
3. What group is not being forced out of the settlement?
(a) The British.
(b) The Russians.
(c) The Germans.
(d) The Americans.
4. Where does the bishop say he was when the bark cured his malaria?
5. What is Ti-sen wearing when he is brought into the square?
(a) A kimono.
(d) A blindfold.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Ti-sen considered a traitor to the emperor?
2. What do May-may and Ah-Sam use to see Dirk on his boat during the festivities?
3. Who is the leader of the Triads in Macao?
4. Who does Dirk find lying dead in his bed?
5. In Chapter 34, who finds out that Mary Sinclair took herbs to cause an abortion?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)