|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what does the feng shui expert say Dirk's house is built?
(a) A dragon's eyeball.
(b) A dragon's claw.
(c) A bear's back.
(d) A lion's tail.
2. In Dirk's dispatch to Robb, what does he instruct Robb to do in Hong Kong?
(a) Befriend Brock.
(b) Take a ship back to England.
(c) Murder Gorth.
(d) Buy as much land as possible.
3. What does May-may help Mary Sinclair to arrange?
(a) A ball.
(b) A funeral for Gorth.
(c) Her wedding.
(d) An abortion.
4. With whom does Dirk set sail prior to the ball?
(c) Wu Fang Choi.
(d) The expeditionary force.
5. Who is known as the Tai-Pan of Tai Ping Shan?
(c) Gordon Chen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What activity will end the day of festivities?
2. In Chapter 34, who finds out that Mary Sinclair took herbs to cause an abortion?
3. Where is the bishop's palace?
4. Who is the leader of the Triads in Macao?
5. Who does Dirk find lying dead in his bed?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)