|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is known as the Tai-Pan of Tai Ping Shan?
(c) Gordon Chen.
2. On what does the feng shui expert say Dirk's house is built?
(a) A dragon's claw.
(b) A lion's tail.
(c) A dragon's eyeball.
(d) A bear's back.
3. Whose ship rams Dirk's lorcha as he leaves the settlement following the order for all foreigners to leave?
(a) Wu Kwok's.
4. Where does the bishop say he was when the bark cured his malaria?
5. What is in the kerchief that Scragger's son gives Dirk?
(a) A finger.
(b) A letter.
(c) A half coin.
(d) Gems, gold, and jewelry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ti-sen wearing when he is brought into the square?
2. In Dirk's dispatch to Robb, what does he instruct Robb to do in Hong Kong?
3. Where is the bishop's palace?
4. Who is the leader of the Triads in Macao?
5. What activity will end the day of festivities?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)