|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who instructs Gordon Chen to do whatever May-may wants?
(a) Mary Sinclair.
(b) Wu Kwok.
2. How does Gordon respond to Dirk when Dirk asks him if he is the leader of the Triads in Hong Kong.
(a) He says it's a lie.
(b) He tells Dirk that Brock is the leader.
(c) He admits it is true.
(d) He attacks Dirk.
3. Who visits Dirk in Canton in Chapter 15?
(b) Mary Sinclair.
(c) Wu Fang Choi.
4. Why is Longstaff tired of Hong Kong?
(a) There are too many problems.
(b) There are too many traders there.
(c) He would rather go home to England.
(d) He doesn't like the whorehouses.
5. How long does Dirk give Gordon to find out who the leader of the Triads in Hong Kong is?
(a) Three days.
(b) One week.
(c) Six months.
(d) One year.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does Dirk suggest for the new town in Hong Kong?
2. In what village does Dirk wait for Wu Kwok?
3. What makes Gordon angry about Dirk confronting him regarding the Triads?
4. Who rings up a bill at the whorehouse that Dirk agrees to pay one last time?
5. According to Captain Scragger, when will Wu Kwok be in Quemony?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)