|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What possessions of Aristotle's does Maureen Quance destroy?
(a) His paints and brushes.
(b) His furniture.
(c) His bottles of alcohol.
(d) His clothing.
2. What does Skinner's editorial urge the traders to do?
(a) Discredit Cunningham.
(b) Purchase opium.
(c) Purchase tea.
(d) Leave China.
3. Why is Longstaff tired of Hong Kong?
(a) There are too many traders there.
(b) He would rather go home to England.
(c) He doesn't like the whorehouses.
(d) There are too many problems.
4. How long does Dirk give Gordon to find out who the leader of the Triads in Hong Kong is?
(a) One year.
(b) Three days.
(c) Six months.
(d) One week.
5. How does Gordon respond to Dirk when Dirk asks him if he is the leader of the Triads in Hong Kong.
(a) He tells Dirk that Brock is the leader.
(b) He admits it is true.
(c) He attacks Dirk.
(d) He says it's a lie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who instructs Gordon Chen to do whatever May-may wants?
2. How long is the indenture agreement for the men who arrive with Captain Scragger?
3. How long does it take the British to recapture Canton?
4. What is the amount of the ransom that the British receive for Canton?
5. Who does May-may tell Gordon Chen she wants killed in Macao?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)