|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who rings up a bill at the whorehouse that Dirk agrees to pay one last time?
(d) Aristotle Quance.
2. Who owns the ship that takes Sarah back to England?
(b) The East India Company.
3. How long is the indenture agreement for the men who arrive with Captain Scragger?
(a) Five years.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Six months.
(d) One year.
4. According to Captain Scragger, when will Wu Kwok be in Quemony?
(a) Boxing Day.
(c) New Year's Day.
(d) Midsummer's Night.
5. How long does Dirk give Gordon to find out who the leader of the Triads in Hong Kong is?
(a) Three days.
(b) One year.
(c) One week.
(d) Six months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does Dirk suggest for the new town in Hong Kong?
2. What does Skinner's editorial urge the traders to do?
3. Who visits Dirk in Canton in Chapter 15?
4. What do Dirk and Culum press Brock to grant Culum?
5. Who instructs Gordon Chen to do whatever May-may wants?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)