|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who instructs Gordon Chen to do whatever May-may wants?
(c) Mary Sinclair.
(d) Wu Kwok.
2. Why is Longstaff tired of Hong Kong?
(a) He doesn't like the whorehouses.
(b) He would rather go home to England.
(c) There are too many traders there.
(d) There are too many problems.
3. According to Captain Scragger, when will Wu Kwok be in Quemony?
(a) Boxing Day.
(c) Midsummer's Night.
(d) New Year's Day.
4. Who owns the ship that takes Sarah back to England?
(a) The East India Company.
5. Who rings up a bill at the whorehouse that Dirk agrees to pay one last time?
(c) Aristotle Quance.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Dirk give Gordon to find out who the leader of the Triads in Hong Kong is?
2. How does Gordon respond to Dirk when Dirk asks him if he is the leader of the Triads in Hong Kong.
3. Who does May-may tell Gordon Chen she wants killed in Macao?
4. How long is the indenture agreement for the men who arrive with Captain Scragger?
5. What makes Gordon angry about Dirk confronting him regarding the Triads?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)