|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Longstaff tired of Hong Kong?
(a) There are too many problems.
(b) There are too many traders there.
(c) He would rather go home to England.
(d) He doesn't like the whorehouses.
2. Who does May-may tell Gordon Chen she wants killed in Macao?
3. Who owns the ship that takes Sarah back to England?
(d) The East India Company.
4. How does Gordon respond to Dirk when Dirk asks him if he is the leader of the Triads in Hong Kong.
(a) He tells Dirk that Brock is the leader.
(b) He says it's a lie.
(c) He attacks Dirk.
(d) He admits it is true.
5. What do Dirk and Culum press Brock to grant Culum?
(a) A quick marriage to Tess.
(b) Access to Brock's records.
(c) A position in Brock's company.
(d) The rights to the knoll.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Captain Scragger, when will Wu Kwok be in Quemony?
2. What possessions of Aristotle's does Maureen Quance destroy?
3. In what village does Dirk wait for Wu Kwok?
4. What makes Gordon angry about Dirk confronting him regarding the Triads?
5. Who rings up a bill at the whorehouse that Dirk agrees to pay one last time?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)